(Topic ID: 153615)

VOTE: Best Gottlieb AAB with 3" flippers and drop targets?

By amason2308

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Best Gottlieb AAB with 3" flippers and drop targets?”

• Free Fall 3 votes
    6%
  • Capt. Card 13 votes
    28%
  • Pro Pool 5 votes
    11%
  • Gold Strike 9 votes
    19%
  • New York 2 votes
    4%
  • Lucky Hand 9 votes
    19%
  • Team One 6 votes
    13%

(47 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 1974deltaqueen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 8 years ago

I have owned or own all these titles. You left out Rock Star which I have played but have yet to own. My rankings from your list are as follows:

Gold Strike
Free Fall
Lucky Hand
Pro Pool
Team One
Capt. Card
NY

If you included 2" games then Dimension and Pop a Card are good games to consider.

#24 8 years ago

NY is not an AAB, only 3 2P games j can think of are Big Top, Pleasure Isle, Lariat .

My ranking included artwork that is why Team One took a big hit.

#35 8 years ago

Captain Card didn't keep my interest 40 years ago . Then I bought one in 2013 it was gone within 6 months. Lucky Hand lasted 3.5 years Team One 6 months . Gold Strike I didn't care for in the 70's but now I really enjoy it. Free Fall has a far better rule set than CC and it'll be one of the last pins I sell. NY was outdated once that bicentennial craze vanished like a fart in the wind .

#36 8 years ago

IPDB throw out the troll rankings from : Liberty, Robert E Bask or any of his other user names, & Slick chic . When someone gives Diamond Jack 1 star, they don't know Jack Chitt about pinball ratings

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 1974deltaqueen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vote-best-gottlieb-aab-with-3-flippers-and-drop-targets?tu=1974deltaqueen and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.