You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20201120_163017 (resized).jpg
Vortex1 (resized).jpg
Vortex2 (resized).jpg

#1 1 year ago

Finally ... we have samples of the Pinbot and Jackbot ramps coming this week - so tool was loaded and working (pending check of the sample).

We will be making the Orange/Red (Pinbot) as well as Black (Jackbot)

While we are at it - does anyone have any suggestions (i.e. Pantone Colors ideally) of any additional color to run?

Thinking a Blue as in Pinbot - don't have a Jackbot here to know for sure if those colors would work - so any input now is the time.

Thanks
PPS

Vortex1 (resized).jpgVortex2 (resized).jpg
#2 1 year ago

Maybe a translucent red?

#3 1 year ago

Get that orange going!! Be in for some.

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from metal-mods:

Maybe a translucent red?

I like this idea. Or trans orange.

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from chad:

Get that orange going!! Be in for some.

I should state Red, not orange. I want original myself.

#7 1 year ago

I'd buy a translucent orange/red and then put an LED strip inside the ramp. Would look cool.

#9 1 year ago

We will look at a more transluscent orange vs the opaque today - thinking that light coming thru to illuminate would be cool ... will check and see. Samples are arriving tomorrow and then color matching next.

Also Flaps - we've ordered blue steel as well as stainless - blue steel is correct and original, yet blue steel is problemmatic (rust, finger prints, uneven coating).

What do you think?

#10 1 year ago

I'm a purist, but stainless sounds fantastic!

#11 1 year ago

Stainless.

Why put back something that’s gonna tarnish?

#12 1 year ago

Put me down for translucent red! That would be sexy!

#13 1 year ago

How about a replacement topper for Pinbot, someone on ebay is already making a nice vortex ramp?

#14 1 year ago
Quoted from Montecarlo73:

How about a replacement topper for Pinbot, someone on ebay is already making a nice vortex ramp?

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/98819

1 week later
#15 1 year ago

Update ?

2 months later
#16 1 year ago

Anything????

#17 1 year ago
Quoted from chad:

Anything????

It’ll be ready the second Tuesday of next week! In all seriousness in another thread this has been getting paraded along as about to run for a very long time so at this point I’m in the I’ll believe it when I see it crowd.

1 month later
#18 11 months ago

We have the Red, Blue, and Black ramps in now, the raw ramps will go on the store over the weekend. Next we need to get the flaps on them which should be next week. We have the flaps on the store in blue steel and stainless as well. So, if you can rivet them then you are good to go, otherwise I expect next week we have the complete ramp with flap. Improved stronger material, and original tooling (so no shrinkage, etc).

20201120_163017 (resized).jpg

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside