Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 820 posts
  • 197 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

vonnied.jpg
    shirt-mold-1.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20150620_201729.jpg
    PrisonBreak-Pinball.png
    253525.jpg
    257011-i.jpg
    20150410_112749.jpeg
    dd.jpg
    3stooges.jpg
    388658-i.jpg
    deadbeat designers.jpg
    Home.png
    vonnie.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider acejedi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#48 9 years ago

Where did VonnieD go after starting this thread? Constructive Ideas is what everyone is giving you and you dont respond to it? Pinsiders have asked you questions in this thread and you have not responded, That does not make me fell like I wanna give you a dollar and support your Company. Dkpinball hit it right on the head you really should take his model and try to use it to help your company. Sorry guys but that Kickstarter was so hard to watch and looking away from the camera and reading cue cards was just plane bad. Did you guys look at it before you even posted it? My big problem I had with your little video was I was watching it with my girlfriend, who has to be on board with what ever I buy as we both work hard and enjoy playing pins. The way you stated you were doing things that had never been done before, but you referenced things that had already been done by JJP on the WOZ right behind you, I Knew right there I was not interested in your game when before I even had the chance to mention that to my Girlfriend she turns to me and says " Isnt the stuff they are saying they are doing thats Groundbreaking already on our WOZ "

I hope I am totally wrong on you guys, I hope you make me eat my words and If you do trust me I will post it here that I doubted you guys and If I see you at a show and your game rocks I will also come over tell you I was wrong and apologize and shake your hand and congratulate you. As of right now I am gonna sit back and watch from a distance, My advice either remove the Kickstarter and rethink your approach or at least redo that terrible video and show a shooting working whitewood before asking for money, and one other thing, dont shoot a video asking for money with 50k worth of pins behind like stated above, it does not make you look good.

I expect some thumbs down for this but it truly is how I feel and am not gonna pretend to look at it in a positive light when it really is not. VonnieD for your sake I really hope you prove me wrong.

Joe(acejedi)

#52 9 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Vonnie DOA.

You can't start a pinball company with zero cred, zero prototype, gimmicky puppet videos, and Kickstarter. Barry Oursler might help with game modes? Game modes?! What, is he a programmer, now? If he was designing the game, that might be a selling point. Anyway, DK's post nailed it on the head...

I cant agree with you more buddy these guys are in trouble before they start, Lets come to Pinside pump up our game with no game plan then Start a thread make 1 post and then Vanish when questions are asked......Yeah I wanna give VonnieD my money lol!!!!!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider acejedi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vonnie-d-pinball-update?tu=acejedi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.