Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 820 posts
  • 197 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

vonnied.jpg
    shirt-mold-1.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20150620_201729.jpg
    PrisonBreak-Pinball.png
    253525.jpg
    257011-i.jpg
    20150410_112749.jpeg
    dd.jpg
    3stooges.jpg
    388658-i.jpg
    deadbeat designers.jpg
    Home.png
    vonnie.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinball35.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#199 9 years ago
    Quoted from katoskave:

Another Pinball company is coming up with revolutionary products and all you jerk offs can think of doing is blasting him. Behavior like this it the wonder why anybody tries to put out new products in the first place. A lot of you were just jealous that he found five dollar Muppet videos and you didn't. So what if they seem childish. A lot of our colleagues and friends think we're still childish for playing around with games/antique technology. Else some of you guys of even admitted that your wives don't exactly dig Pinball. If it makes you happy then I say go with it.
    I hope it turns out awesome Vonnie I love the picture so far. Keep posting updates whenever you can. Keep up the good work!
    I have made quite a few postings on here in various sections of this forum. I don't always check them every single day. I'm not here for anyone but myself. If it takes me a few days to update someone or check back in regarding something that should be okay. Don't have to sign in and give updates just because somebody I don't even know wants them. Post whenever I have the time. As far as Vonnie asking for peoples money, some of the world's greatest businesses were started due to friends family and other assorted strangers helping out an idea they believed in. Maybe the way he's going about it isn't exactly how you would do it but it doesn't exactly make it wrong. Like I said earlier keep up the good work Vonnie and if this pinball machine kicks ass then it might just be my first new in the box.

We'll said katoskave! I'm sick of all the negativity too

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinball35.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vonnie-d-pinball-update?tu=Pinball35 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.