Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 820 posts
  • 197 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

vonnied.jpg
    shirt-mold-1.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20150620_201729.jpg
    PrisonBreak-Pinball.png
    253525.jpg
    257011-i.jpg
    20150410_112749.jpeg
    dd.jpg
    3stooges.jpg
    388658-i.jpg
    deadbeat designers.jpg
    Home.png
    vonnie.JPG
    There are 820 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 17.
    #801 5 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

In light of the Alien fiasco (among others), I thought I'd remind those of this blast from the past.
    (Wow...I forgot that Barry Oursler was hired for this dumpster fire, too.)

barry was never even contacted, i asked him in an interview on the pinball podcast. they lied to make themselves look legitimate.

#802 5 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

barry was never even contacted, i asked him in an interview on the pinball podcast. they lied to make themselves look legitimate.

Sounds about right.

I still have my Vonnie D T-shirt.

#803 5 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

Barry must have been mistaken. They were pretty clear in their first post. This is all on Barry! lol

Quoted from VonnieD:

First just so it is clear we do have Barry Oursler already on board helping with his knowledge of pinball and designing game modes.

75 backers pledged $104,050 to help bring this project to life.

lol

#805 5 years ago
    Quoted from RyThom:

WTB Vonnie D t-shirt.

I think someone could make a few bucks running a batch of these. I'd buy one.

#806 5 years ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

I think someone could make a few bucks running a batch of these. I'd buy one.

Start a Kickstarter (what, too soon?)

#807 5 years ago

how bout one that reads ...

Vonnie D got sent to prison, and all I got was his lousy t-shirt.

#808 5 years ago

Let's dust off off this old chestnut:

Wtf...

#810 5 years ago

Haha. Ah.....memories.

#811 5 years ago

Has anyone else heard about a Skitty B pinball company? I heard they might be a direct rival of Vonnie D.

Brad

#812 5 years ago
    Quoted from ronlisa:

» YouTube video

Favorite quote was when he says," from what I've seen so far, the game is incredible". Haha what does a lying puppet know?

#813 5 years ago
    Quoted from RyThom:

WTB Vonnie D t-shirt.

I have made and can make more if you want one pm me .

2 years later
    #814 3 years ago

Crazy story, just read thru it after a nod from the DR thread. Did Wes end up in prison then? Anyone know?

#815 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mbecker:

Crazy story, just read thru it after a nod from the DR thread. Did Wes end up in prison then? Anyone know?

Yes, 5 years in federal prison without parole for his "incense" side business. He's not due for a parole hearing until late 2022
    https://www.justice.gov/usao-wdmo/pr/columbia-man-pleads-guilty-smuggling-k2-china

#816 3 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

Yes, 5 years in federal prison without parole for his "incense" side business. He's not due for a parole hearing until late 2022
    https://www.justice.gov/usao-wdmo/pr/columbia-man-pleads-guilty-smuggling-k2-china

That’s not far off, maybe we’ll hear an update on gremlins soon? Lol

#817 3 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

The whitewood should be incredible by the time he's released.

#818 3 years ago

Isn't federal prison pretty cushy? He might have access to a nice woodworking shop and could be quietly building gremlin machines

#819 3 years ago

I have always wondered what happened to this game and never in my wildest dreams did I think this would happen. I got into pinball really in 2012 and it was a weird time with Metallica coming out and JJP starting to get off the ground. Everybody complains about Heighway or JPOP but this company is never talked about. Now I know what happened...wow.

#820 3 years ago
    Quoted from captainadam_21:

Isn't federal prison pretty cushy? He might have access to a nice woodworking shop and could be quietly building gremlin machines

No, it is not pretty cushy.

Like the line from the movie Office Space; "We're not going to white collar resort prison, no no no, we're going to Federal pound me in the ass prison".

There are 820 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 17.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vonnie-d-pinball-update/page/17 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.