(Topic ID: 94620)

Vonnie D Pinball-----Now Live with videos...Kickstarter LE...?

By kidchrisso

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 195 posts
  • 94 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by underlord
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Road Runner outlane.jpg
    6-26-2014 9-51-58 AM.jpg
    dsc05321.jpg
    Bp9kngZCMAE_T05.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider underlord.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 9 years ago

I'll just read about it on Pinside tomorrow.

#165 9 years ago

No product. Not even a finished pf design.

No intentions of building anything until money is set. No risk on their end except 20 grand or so they said they already invested.

Never heard of these guys ever before they asked for kick starter funds.

JJP had an established pinball guy heading company before it was fully implemented. Skitb had a nearly finished dmd setup and some physical pf designs already done by some hardcore well known pinball guys.

These two young guys have hand puppets and grand aspirations. Good for them I guess but I'm not interested in throwing money at anything I've seen so far. At all. How about I start my own pin company too. Underlord Productions. First theme: 100% tits and ass gorefest undead theme. Give me 10 grand and you'll get the ultra deluxe edition. Complete with pumping heart action. :p

#169 9 years ago
    Quoted from Linolium:

So the last sentence of the second paragraph in the "Why Kickstarter" states the following:
    "The whitewood is done, the art is nearly done, and we are currently finishing the design of props and new features."
    If this is true, why didn't they show it? This is the type of proof most people would want to see before funding a project like this.
    If it's false, then advertising that on their kickstarter is misleading potential investors and may be violating kickstarter's rules...

Bingo.

#170 9 years ago

Caveat emptor.

#174 9 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

I will say, skit b was in a similar boat right? But they go stuff together and didn't require a kick start or full payment to get their game going. They also posted updates etc. And Woly, same thing...jeez, these guys are doing it wrong :/

Close, but a few things were different.

Lots and lots of guys knew Kevin and crew. Rules were pretty much done, and dmd animations were already mostly done. Boards, pf design were mostly hashed out already. And they only has $250 deposit to hold your spot til they were ready to build em.

#195 9 years ago

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider underlord.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vonnie-d-pinball-8-days-left-on-the-count-down?tu=underlord and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.