(Topic ID: 94620)

Vonnie D Pinball-----Now Live with videos...Kickstarter LE...?

By kidchrisso

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 195 posts
  • 94 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by underlord
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Road Runner outlane.jpg
    6-26-2014 9-51-58 AM.jpg
    dsc05321.jpg
    Bp9kngZCMAE_T05.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Acejedi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#61 9 years ago

Best of luck to these guys could be very cool. No more pre books for me especially a brand new startup like this. It's a positive thing that Barry is on board. To much money tied up in TH and MMR, not enough funds to go around, no big lebowski,Jpop,Spooky,Predator or any other start ups. I hope they all succeed but for me there is only so much money to go around it's almost becoming like the flooded housing market of a few years back and we all know how that turned out. My fingers are crossed that it doesn't happen to pinball. I think right now I'll stick with the big 3 Stern, JJP and PPS.

I think if any new startup is gonna get my money going forward in the near future it will be Pinball Circus!

Joe(acejedi)

#63 9 years ago

Yes if they reach their 100k goal.

Joe(acejedi)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Acejedi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vonnie-d-pinball-8-days-left-on-the-count-down?tu=Acejedi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.