5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20181207_142056 (resized).jpg
#1 5 years ago

Hi, 1976 Gottlieb Volley... When I go over the top rollovers if I hit the blue one sometimes randomly the yellow or green comes on. Or at times I hit the yellow the green comes on or the green will set off the blue will come on. I cleaned and gapped all the target bank switches. Anyone have an idea? I do have the schematic, and can take pictures.

#2 5 years ago
Quoted from Metropolis:

When I go over the top rollovers if I hit the blue one sometimes randomly the yellow or green comes on. Or at times I hit the yellow the green comes on or the green will set off the blue will come on

Is that instead-of or in-addition-to?

#3 5 years ago

That's correct operation in a 3 ball game. Try putting game to 5 ball and see what happens .

#4 5 years ago

It is in addition to the rollover the ball passes through, and the the game is set on five ball but I did not know that's how it worked for three ball. Maybe I need to clean the plug for that or look at that circut?

#5 5 years ago

I can even keep hitting the blue one and eventually they will all light up

IMG_20181207_142056 (resized).jpgIMG_20181207_142056 (resized).jpg
#6 5 years ago

Played with it a bit today and found 3E switch was closed, seems to have helped...will have to play a few games to see if that was the entire problem as it was happening intermittently.

#7 5 years ago

Working good now, thanks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 42.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Lighting
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/volley-rollovers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.