You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

onepos.jpg
zeropos.jpg
Capture.jpg
#1 8 years ago

Weird issue just popped up, press credit, game starts up on first ball but does not register anything including flipper action, when the ball drains it advances to second ball and everything works?

#2 8 years ago

There is a contact on the ball count unit that normally closes going from ball 0 to ball 1 and feeds the pf. Seems yours is only closing at ball 2. Gap the contactfor ball 1

#3 8 years ago

Thanks for the info, I will check

#4 8 years ago

As pinhead52 said check the ZERO POS "Ball Count Unit". Manually operate the unit and check the switch closes when not in zero position. Attached is a snippet of the schematic and the start up sequence.

Capture.JPGCapture.JPG

#5 8 years ago

Here's the Ball count unit switch in the zero position
zeropos.JPGzeropos.JPG

and in the ball 1 position
onepos.JPGonepos.JPG

#6 8 years ago

Nice pics Woz!

#7 8 years ago

Great pics and info, when I get back at it I will check switches.. thanks

#8 8 years ago

Hope they help..taking the pics inspired me to get my Volley project out soon and get it up and running.

1 week later
#9 8 years ago

Hi, just back at this, checked the switches and took apart the board to clean up.. I don't remember how I took it off!! I need a pic or something to get it lined up right.. thanks

#10 8 years ago

Hi, after spending some time the board and the unit switches I got it sorted thanks to you guys, only issue is the game over light will flash then its gone in game over mode less the light?

#11 8 years ago

Check the bulb. It might be a 55 flashing bulb that has failed.

#12 8 years ago

Check the 6th position on the Ball Count unit and make sure the wiper is landing there on the rivet, and that it's clean.

#13 8 years ago

Hadn't thought of that. I am curious to see what it turns out to be....

1 week later
#14 8 years ago

You nailed it DF, dirt on that contact!! thanks again, and Woz for the great pics.

#15 8 years ago

Glad you got it working!

#16 8 years ago

Good job DF!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 42.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 15.00
Lighting
Space Coast Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/volley-dead-on-first-ball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.