(Topic ID: 27815)

Visual Pinball, South Florida - $4900 - may trade?

By youdontknowme

11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Cosmo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

visual_pin_-_front.jpg
    visual_pin_-_judge_dredd.jpg
    virtua_pin_-_tz.jpg
    virtua_pin_-_fathom.JPG
    #1 11 years ago

located in south florida.

compared to the production units (and i've played 1...in my opinion only, this surpasses it in every aspect). Will not ship, has to be played to be enjoyed, and a few pointers to go over with the new owner (modification to scripts, stuff like that).

i have 131 tables loaded, only "well designed" tables (there are some junky ones available, probably 500+ total). i also removed tables that have intermittant issues. fixed a couple of other small issues. i have receipts (i didn't build it, i modified quite a few things and spent time tweeking the software).

specs:

widebody judge dredd cabinet
    new legs
    new siderails
    new buttons
    new 42" sony gaming HDTV
    new 30" vizio HDTV
    new 15.6" craig HDTV
    new p55-gd65 usb3 i5 motherboard
    240gb solid state hard drive
    vga sapphire 2gb video card
    850watt power supply
    4gb memory - f3-16000cl9d-4gbt
    2.1 sound system
    multiple cooling fans
    2 mercury switches (you can nudge and tilt a visual pinball? )

quick demo video:

#

virtua_pin_-_fathom.JPGvirtua_pin_-_fathom.JPG virtua_pin_-_tz.jpgvirtua_pin_-_tz.jpg visual_pin_-_judge_dredd.jpgvisual_pin_-_judge_dredd.jpg visual_pin_-_front.jpgvisual_pin_-_front.jpg

#2 11 years ago

What "production" units are you talking about that cost $11,800? I think you'd be hard pressed to spend over $4500 if you built one yourself and that's with absolutely every bell and whistle (core i7, 8 GB ram, 2 3GB top of the line video cards, 128 GB SSD, 46" top of the line Samsung LED TV, 30" LED monitor for backbox, real DMD and interface board, 8-10 contactors for force feedback, shaker motor, gear motor, 5-8 LED flashers, etc).

EDIT: I see you've edited your post and removed the bit about only asking for half what a "production unit" costs as well as lowered the asking price $1000. Good luck with the sale, I got into pinball myself building a visual pinball cabinet. They can be a lot of fun.

#3 11 years ago

trade value. considering cash, i'm way overpriced...just like 90% of all pinball machines today. i'll take less in cash, of course. a lot less. but i'm just not into $7000+ values for dead abused wet AFM's, when they were $2000 HUO just a few years ago.

edit edit: i threw up a lot of info, i've been editing the first post for the last 20 minutes. i was way wrong at "1/2 value", had to take that out (ah, the error of going by memory, without checking current facts). but i've lurked here for a while, prices are a little nutty, so i'm going "a little nutty".

offers, trades, whatever is out there. (someone with a Tron Pro, call me)

5 months later
    #4 11 years ago

$3300.

i thought i posted this at $3900...whoops.

1 month later
    #5 10 years ago

Did you sell this yet?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/visual-pinball-south-florida-5900-may-trade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.