(Topic ID: 99898)

Visiting Seattle next week - where should I check out?

By Collin

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0529.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KevinDDR.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 9 years ago

The Ballard Full Tilt Ice Cream has the best playing games in town hands down. Other fun spots to check out are Olaf's and Add A Ball (both within a mile or so of FT Ballard), as well as John John's in Capitol Hill. The Unicorn (also in Capitol Hill) has decent playing games but is not a place to play pinball on a busy night. Avoid Shorty's, that place has a miraculous ability to suck all the fun out of playing pinball. Every game they have (minus maybe Champ Pub, TOM, and Centaur) can be found in better condition somewhere else in town.

Source: I play pinball 5-7 nights a week on location in Seattle.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention: If you're in town next week and wanna play some tournaments, there are weeklies on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 8pm each week. Tuesdays are at John Johns, Wednesdays at AAB, and Thursdays at Full Tilt Ballard. Also, if you're gonna be around during the week playing games hit me up via PM and I'll come say hi!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KevinDDR.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/visiting-seattle-next-week-where-should-i-check-out?tu=KevinDDR and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.