(Topic ID: 328486)

Visiting Sam Harvey

By Azmodeus

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D1BEC654-9266-4534-97AD-E0D59B85C762 (resized).jpeg
    49371A12-2EDA-4E57-B14C-3213822B26D4 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Butterflygirl24.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 1 year ago

I met Sam and Glen for the first time at my first Expo back in 2006. I was introduced to him by Mike and we first met at Pinegrove restaurant within walking distance of the Wyndham hotel...He loved their pork chop dinners!! Sam would always tell me lots of jokes it always amazed me that he never repeated one!! He and I always have fun talks. He and Glen had picked up some backglasses at Expo '06 and they were worried about taking them on the plane to get them home...I told them I would take them with me and crate them and ship them to them if they couldn't take them on the plane. That started our friendship and it continues! I haven't been able to get in touch with him since August...I tried to call him on his birthday and I got the number no longer in service. So I figured he would call me on Thanksgiving (he always did before he went to his friends for dinner) When he didn't call I tried him and got the same recording...and again on Christmas...
    I was finally able to get in touch with him on New Years Day for about 20 minutes to catch up with him he sounded good and told me a few jokes. Thanks @azmodeus!!
    I'm praying for the best for him! When you go back please tell him I said Love ya Sam!!! <3

Phoebe

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Butterflygirl24.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/visiting-sam-harvey?tu=Butterflygirl24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.