(Topic ID: 180240)

Visiting Fort Myers, Florida this weekend... any Must-Visit pin-places

By rkahr

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

I'm bringing the family down on a 4-day weekend to escape the Winter weather (ok, so it's been like an extended Fall in Northern Virginia, but whatever). Was wondering if there are any suggestions on "in the wild" locations to hit while down there.

-Rob
    -visit me at TPF! or at http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for Williams system 3-7 sound board potentiometer solutions

#2 7 years ago

Nice Guys Pizza in Cape Coral has 12 games (GB, Kiss, GOT, Centaur, CFTBL, Tron, BSD, Pitch N Bat, Funhouse, Flash Gordon, Spiderman, PBoy). Two hours north is the Replay Museum in Tarpon Springs. Two hours east is the Silverball Museum in Delray Beach.

#3 7 years ago

Contact Danny at The Pinball Asylum and request a visit. I haven't been there but heard great things about it.

Non pinball related go to Sanibel Island. Also, there are some nice golf courses in the Fort Myers area.

#4 7 years ago
    Quoted from Sleaterkiss:

Nice Guys Pizza in Cape Coral has 12 games (GB, Kiss, GOT, Centaur, CFTBL, Tron, BSD, Pitch N Bat, Funhouse, Flash Gordon, Spiderman, PBoy).

Wow - Nice Guys looks perfect! ... 32 min drive from the condo I rented ...Great-looking pizza in the yelp photos ...very nice setup of games ... definitely going there. Thanks, Sleaterkiss !

BTW, when I leave town I take small stocks of my products with me so I can fulfill orders; I can offer local pick-up if anyone in the area is interested - just PM me.

-Rob
    -visit me at TPF! or at http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for Williams system 3-7 sound board potentiometer solutions

#5 7 years ago

I sent you a PM Rob

1 year later
    #6 5 years ago

The folks at Pinball Asylum are the best!!! Leaders in fundraising for many years, hat's off to Dan and his staff. NOT open to the public, a few times a month they have private events by invitation.

Also some great additions to Edison Mall. Elite Gamerooms has 8-10 machines on the retail floor for demo play, arcade across the hall.. They have four or more locations in SW Florida.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/visiting-fort-myers-florida-this-weekend-any-must-visit-pin-places and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.