Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by dsuperbee
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Wondering what the best places to play pinball within a reasonable driving distance from Disneyland. Any locals can help out would greatly appreciate it.

#2 10 years ago

Well in the main park they have the totally beat custom cabinet indiana jones across from the ride in the gift shop and also tron in the starcade outside of space mountain. So those are your bets inside the park. Others could probably help you out more with personal collections.

#3 10 years ago

I was at the park 2 months ago and they also had a Pirates of the Caribbean in the arcade as well as the Tron.

#4 10 years ago

Don't they also have Cyclone?

#5 10 years ago

Last night I heard the custom Indiana Jones was gone! Say it isn't so!!

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from MrArt2u:

They routinely pull her out and clean it up and some what fix the game up. Or at least thats what it seems from my experience. There has been many times its gone missing to be back again a couple months down the road.

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from MrArt2u:

It was gone when we were there in October. Not sure if they had pulled it to repair / clean it or if it is gone for good.

#8 10 years ago

I was just there last weekend, and Indiana Jones is GONE! And there was no space in the gift shop to even remind anyone that it was there. Hopefully it's just getting shopped, and will be back. We'll see...

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from Kineticross:

Don't they also have Cyclone?

Cyclone and Tron LE are in the back of the Starcade gift shop right next to Space Mountain.

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from pinballaddict78:

Wondering what the best places to play pinball within a reasonable driving distance from Disneyland. Any locals can help out would greatly appreciate it.

I would recommend Pallazo's pizza, which is a 15 min drive from Disneyland http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/pallazzos-pizzeria-fullerton?select=b_mQgZujbtf-rSg8QsYacA#b_mQgZujbtf-rSg8QsYacA

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from animator_pin_fan:

I was just there last weekend, and Indiana Jones is GONE! And there was no space in the gift shop to even remind anyone that it was there. Hopefully it's just getting shopped, and will be back. We'll see...

It gets pulled and fixed all the time, and they move the merch around when it is gone. No big deal.

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from dsuperbee:

It gets pulled and fixed all the time, and they move the merch around when it is gone. No big deal.

we just renewed our annual passes this year, so I'll keep you posted. I hope it comes back, but sounds like it's been gone since October.

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from animator_pin_fan:

we just renewed our annual passes this year, so I'll keep you posted. I hope it comes back, but sounds like it's been gone since October.

The game goes away quite a bit. Remember, they do not have the staff around to fix vids/pins anymore. If they use the same team that fixes the rides and audio animatronics, they most likely give priority to rides and the robots.

Hell, the dueling ghosts have been gone since the mansion opened back up in late Jan, and the pirate with the hats on his head was gone for a full year a while back.

I have faith the IJ will be back!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/visiting-disneyland-california-for-5-days and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.