(Topic ID: 207000)

Visiting Denver, CO. this week? Where to Play?

By PinPlayer2

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by 5280wzrd
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Hi All, working in Denver this week and would like to play a little to get my fix.

Where can I play while in Denver area this week?

#2 6 years ago

Easy, Game Exchange and 1Up

#3 6 years ago

Awesome, good to know, I will check them out?

#4 6 years ago

You can stop by my place! I got AFMr LE, MM, CCC, and SS. I also Have a TAFG. I was just over in NC Thanksgiving visiting family in Raleigh.

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinPlayer2:

Hi All, working in Denver this week and would like to play a little to get my fix.
    Where can I play while in Denver area this week?

1000000000% go make the trip to LCP

Lyons Classic Pinball! It is the mecca and Kevin and Carol are some of the best people in pinball!

Amazing games, amazing selection, amazing quality, just flat out amazing!

#6 6 years ago

Lyons is the best if you can make the short drive. It's just outside of boulder, about an hour drive from Denver. If your only going to be in the Denver area 1up on Colfax is the place to go. LoDo 1up is great but Colfax has way more pins and way more room to move.

#7 6 years ago

If you have the time and are making the trip then Comet Pinball owner, Ryan Wanger runs Press play in boulder.

I always stop there on my way to Lyons.

#8 6 years ago

#whthrs166 - Can I come by your place to play?

I am your neighbor and I've never even seen a CCC in the flesh.

#9 6 years ago

Thanks guys, I will check these out if I can.

Whthsrs166, would love to try to make it work out if I can this week.

#10 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinPlayer2:

Whthsrs166, would love to try to make it work out if I can this week.

Sounds Good! Hope to see ya!

#11 6 years ago

Download the pinball map app and then you can figure out what is close. https://pinballmap.com/ many great locations around Denver and the metro area!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/visiting-denver-co-this-week-where-to-play and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.