9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by pinaholic
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20150325_153517.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shimoda.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 9 years ago
    Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

I had an opportunity to spend a few days on Manhattan last weekend, and of course visited Modern Pinball on the 3rd Avenue
    I have to say I was impressed with the place. The location was great, the prices reasonable ($12 for an hour of play) and games were all in great shape. They had 30 machines, with great titles like WOZ, WH2O, MB and MET just to name a few. Not all machines were DMD's, they had some older ones like Banzai Run too
    All the machines that I played were in tip top shape. The only thing I noticed was one of the switches on SS was not working but they were already aware of that and awaiting for a spare part to arrive to fix it. It's nice to see fast and fully functional machines on location, more often than not machines are in bad shape making it feel like waste of money.
    So two thumbs up for Modern Pinball. If you have change to spend some time in NYC, book some time for it.
    -K
    PS. I also had a chance to drink a few beers at the pioneer bar, which is close to Madison Square Garden. They have 4 machines, 3 games for $2. Had a blast, and will definitely visit that place too in the future

This is the place I was trying to remember, going to be in NYC early July and hoping to stop by there and get some game time in on vacation.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shimoda.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/visited-modern-pinball-in-nyc?tu=shimoda and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.