IMG_0290 (resized).JPG
IMG_0291 (resized).JPG
20160821_135158_(resized).jpg
20160821_153043_001_(resized).jpg
IMG_0159_(resized).JPG
WP_20160221_003_(resized).jpg
WP_20160221_001_(resized).jpg
WP_20150517_003.jpg
There are 100 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

Took a ride today to St Peter's village, actually only 20 minutes from home. Heard there was a pinball place there
so decided to check it out. Well, it was just awesome, must have been 25 to 30 em's. Every game was up and running. Lots of shooting games too. I played lots of classics and must say they were all in excellent shape and all games set to 2 plays for a quarter, how can you beat that!
Then got a chance to meet Bob the owner, real nice guy, we talked pins for quite a while, took me in the back room
where he had 3 nice pins for sale, priced right too,
This is one place to check out if you ever are in the area, I'll be going back for sure

Here's a somewhat link about the place, No connection here, just had a great time

http://retroroadmap.com/spot/village-arcade-classic-vintage-arcade-games-st-peters-pa/

#2 9 years ago

thanks for the post, looks like that place is about an hour from me , I am going to check it out for sure

#3 9 years ago

We are having an after hours tournament there next Saturday the 19th with free beer! You guys should come check it out.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/double-header-project-pinball-event-in-sepa

#4 9 years ago

Sweet. Sure wish there were EM's around here in good playing condition, few and far between. You guys are lucky to have that.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from pepermintswirl:

We are having an after hours tournament there next Saturday the 19th with free beer! You guys should come check it out.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/double-header-project-pinball-event-in-sepa

oh man, i got all excited about this...

then i did a mapquest...

wish i was closer...

#6 9 years ago

Mauger's a cool guy! I was there once a longggg time ago. Nice area!

Glad to see he's still there doin' it!

#7 9 years ago

Since I live 10 mins away, I should really come and check this out. Is there a minimum age to play EM's? I kid, I kid!

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Since I live 10 mins away, I should really come and check this out. Is there a minimum age to play EM's? I kid, I kid!

HEY!!!!

#9 9 years ago

I'm an old guy now as of last week anyway.

In all seroiusness, will need to get up there. Next time someone has a weekend or evening if they're open, please send me a PM.

#10 9 years ago

one weekend the guys from the area should meet up a play a few?

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

one weekend the guys from the area should meet up a play a few?

I would be in for that too. maybe a Friday or Sat. night

Yeah Dave, (dmacy) drove right past your place on the way from there to Reading last Sat.

#12 9 years ago

does anyone know what days and time they are open ?

#13 9 years ago

Sat & Sun 12-5

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Sat & Sun 12-5

thanks!

#15 9 years ago

This Saturday they are open from 7pm - midnight for the Project Pinball event. Take advantage of this rare opportunity to play late night @ St. Pete's, hang out with some local pinheads, drink some free Victory, and help contribute to a great cause. I hope to see everyone there.

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from pepermintswirl:

This Saturday they are open from 7pm - midnight for the Project Pinball event. Take advantage of this rare opportunity to play late night @ St. Pete's, hang out with some local pinheads, drink some free Victory, and help contribute to a great cause. I hope to see everyone there.

Is there an admission price? or just usual coin drop? What is the contribution cause?

#17 9 years ago

$25 includes a spot in the match play tournament and free beer. Prizes will be awarded to the winners and all the money raised will be donated to Project Pinball, a charity that provides pinball machines to children's hospitals. The games will be set to their usuall coin drop rates (mostly 2 games for $.25)

#18 9 years ago

You can click the link I posted earlier in the thread for additional details, including info about part 1 of this double header event @ PinCrossing in Linfield, about 15-20 mins from St. Pete's.

#19 9 years ago

Cool, a great cause!!

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

oh man, i got all excited about this...
then i did a mapquest...
wish i was closer...

Ditto on that.

Quoted from pepermintswirl:$25 includes a spot in the match play tournament and free beer.

That free beer would bring about Automotive pinball if i had to drive lit from there to home.

1 week later
#21 9 years ago

does anyone have an address for this place?

#22 9 years ago

See 1st post!!

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

See 1st post!!

I cant find an actual address for the place, it just says st peters village and gives you the zip code, I guess I will have to go to st peters village and look for it

#24 9 years ago

St. Peters village is a small town off rt. 23, quite easy to find. From rt 100 & 23 go west on rt 23, make right at sign for st.peters village, straight ahead.

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

St. Peters village is a small town off rt. 23, quite easy to find. From rt 100 & 23 go west on rt 23, make right at sign for st.peters village, straight ahead.

thank you

5 months later
#26 9 years ago

Stopped at the Village Arcade this afternoon. It's the winter so the place was nice and empty. In the summer it can get pretty busy.

Games were set to three ball and two (sometimes three) plays for a quarter. A GREAT deal. I changed a five dollar bill and played for over an hour.

All the games were playable. Some were a bit tighter than others. Bob (the owner) recently put a Gottlieb Big Hit out so that one played really nice. The worst issue was a Bally Op Pop Pop. It has zipper flippers and the right one needed some tightening as it sagged a little. That was the "worst" issue. Not bad.

All in all, I love this place and feel lucky to have such a nice collection of location EM's to play just 20 minutes from my dad's house. Bob's a great guy too.

And because everybody loves pics.

image.jpgimage.jpg image-529.jpgimage-529.jpg image-776.jpgimage-776.jpg
#27 9 years ago

And some more...

image-455.jpgimage-455.jpg

Love this BG!

image-881.jpgimage-881.jpg

image-924.jpgimage-924.jpg

#28 9 years ago

And the last of em...

image-233.jpgimage-233.jpg image-883.jpgimage-883.jpg image-499.jpgimage-499.jpg image-492.jpgimage-492.jpg
#29 9 years ago
Quoted from dtown:

the Village Arcade

Little EM heaven.

Thanks for the great pics

Ken

#30 9 years ago

Very cool. Love those EMs. I would be all over that place if I lived near by.

#31 9 years ago

Great bunch!

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from dtown:

And the last of em...

image-233.jpg 270 KB

image-883.jpg 246 KB

image-499.jpg 231 KB

image-492.jpg 227 KB

Terrific pics dtown thks. Looks a great place

1 month later
#33 9 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Very cool. Love those EMs. I would be all over that place if I lived near by.

I live within walking distance, but my afternoon plans were foiled today!

WP_20150214_010[1].jpgWP_20150214_010[1].jpg

#34 9 years ago

That's a shame, was just thinking about that place the other day. It is cold though, doubt too many people walking around that village today.

1 week later
#35 9 years ago

I'm a little farther so I always call Bob first to see if he'll be open.

2 months later
#36 8 years ago

Two new additions...
WP_20150517_001.jpgWP_20150517_001.jpg
WP_20150517_003.jpgWP_20150517_003.jpg

Had played Fireball before and liked it but fell in love with El Toro today. What a fun pin!

#37 8 years ago

Nice Fireball!

#38 8 years ago

Yeah, it needed a couple things tended to but I'm sure he'll take care of them in short order. Biggest issue was on the left outlane/kicker, the metal protector was starting to curl away. Also, aren't the Odin & Wotan locks supposed to eject the balls at the end of a game? 'Cos these don't, as you can see in the picture - next game gets 'em.

God I love this place. I'd be a volunteer janitor if he'd give me a key.

#39 8 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

Also, aren't the Odin & Wotan locks supposed to eject the balls at the end of a game?

Nope they stay there until they are released the next game. Can you imagine being a kid in 1972 and someone walks away with two balls locked. You next stick a dime in the slot and release Woton and Odin! Hell yes! Lots of games have "carry overs" My 67 Gottlieb Surf Side carry overed the bonus to the next game whereever it was left off. My 1964 Big Top carrys over rolloevers A-C until they are collected for an AAB along with the 1-4 stationary targets for an AAB. There is nothing like starting a game and collecting 2 or 3 AABs right off the bat.

#40 8 years ago

One of the BEST things about the arcade is that all games are TWO plays for a QUARTER! Where are you going to find a deal like that these days?!?

#41 8 years ago
Quoted from sbmania:

One of the BEST things about the arcade is that all games are TWO plays for a QUARTER! Where are you going to find a deal like that these days?!?

Seriously. Most visits I'm hard pressed to finish off a fiver, while on new machines I can easily pump in $20-$30. There's one pin (forget the name) that's 3 plays per quarter - yesterday I watched a kid drop two nickels in it for a credit.

I only moved out here in October so I'm curious to see how busy he gets in the summer.

#42 8 years ago

It really is a real pinball collectors paradise! Also, many do not know, but if you catch Bob on a good day, he may even show you a magic trick or two.
He is a bit of an amateur magician! A real sleight of hander!!

#43 8 years ago

Tentative plan is to spend most of this Saturday afternoon there and then head over to PinCrossing, probably stay late. Couldn't go along with my family to the mountains since I have to work the holiday so figured I'd treat myself.

Any Pinsiders wanna join me for my pincrawl? =)

9 months later
#44 8 years ago

Nice surprise waiting for me here today...

WP_20160221_001_(resized).jpgWP_20160221_001_(resized).jpg

#45 8 years ago

Wow, this is close to my house. Never knew it existed. Awesome!

#46 8 years ago

will have to swing by on the way to Allentown this year

#47 8 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Wow, this is close to my house. Never knew it existed. Awesome!

Not if you live in Union, NJ.

4 months later
#48 7 years ago

Mutual bump.

IMG_0159_(resized).JPGIMG_0159_(resized).JPG

#49 7 years ago

Wish there was a collection of EM's like this closer to me. Looks mighty wonderful.

3 weeks later
#50 7 years ago

Went to the Village Arcade today and wanted to share some photos

20160821_153043_001_(resized).jpg20160821_153043_001_(resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pomona, CA
1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, MA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Murrells Inlet, SC
$ 22.50
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

There are 100 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/visit-to-st-peters-village-arcade-in-pa-lots-of-ems/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.