(Topic ID: 224151)

Visit to JJP Pinball

By mamemaster

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

jc (resized).png
    IMG_3478 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3513 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3521 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3511 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3510 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3499 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3504 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3492 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3491 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3488 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3489 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3480 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mamemaster.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

I had the opportunity to visit JJP yesterday with my family - and was lucky enough to have received a personal tour of the manufacturing facility from Jack and his Daughter Jen.

They were so incredibly generous with their time- and Jack loaded me up with DialedIn goodies- I was blown away by his generosity. The kids had so much fun- and Jack patiently answered all of my son and daughter's questions.

He's proven himself to be above board in helping me with some DI issues I had early on- and went above and beyond in this tour. I can't say enough nice things about him and Jen.

THANKS JACK!!

IMG_3480 (resized).jpgIMG_3480 (resized).jpg

IMG_3478 (resized).jpgIMG_3478 (resized).jpgIMG_3488 (resized).jpgIMG_3488 (resized).jpgIMG_3489 (resized).jpgIMG_3489 (resized).jpgIMG_3491 (resized).jpgIMG_3491 (resized).jpgIMG_3492 (resized).jpgIMG_3492 (resized).jpgIMG_3499 (resized).jpgIMG_3499 (resized).jpgIMG_3504 (resized).jpgIMG_3504 (resized).jpgIMG_3510 (resized).jpgIMG_3510 (resized).jpgIMG_3511 (resized).jpgIMG_3511 (resized).jpgIMG_3513 (resized).jpgIMG_3513 (resized).jpgIMG_3521 (resized).jpgIMG_3521 (resized).jpg

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Jack seems like a genuinely nice person.

I can say emphatically - YES !

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from Hammerhead:

Excellent. Were you just in the neighbourhood or were you there specific to a purchase? Just wondered if Jack does this for anyone who might show up?

We were in the area but I called a week in advance.

#24 5 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Was it a day off for employees? Seems like no one on the floor working. Weekend?

It was between shifts....

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mamemaster.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/visit-to-jjp-pinball?tu=mamemaster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.