(Topic ID: 130031)

virtual table for $800

By mark532011

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Medieval Madness.jpg
    20150610_163702.jpg
    20150610_163749.jpg
    20150415_183659.jpg
    Avengerfs.jpg
    image.jpg
    VP Cab - Luci.JPG
    pbw-product-new.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sc204.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 8 years ago

As good as a real pinball? No. But is Call of Duty the same as being in a real war? No but still fun.
    I have about 49 games on mine mostly DMD games, a few older and a few Pinball FX2 games, some of which are a lot of fun, more fantasy stuff on them.

Feel of the game is definitely improved with force feedback stuff, contactors for solenoids, motor and shaker. Flashing lights ???
    Quality of the look and feel of the game depends on the designer and your settings. You can change the appearance quite a bit in those settings. You can also change flipper settings pretty easily if you don't like the way they are working. Some games play really well and there are often several versions of a game to chose from. The night time MM is really good in appearance and play. Most of us can't have 50 games. I have 5 the digital pin being one of them. It was also a fun project.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/after-sttng-restorationvirtual-pinball

#45 8 years ago
    Quoted from Deez:

Regardless of the settings - you can't make it not flat.

Agree you can't make it not flat, it is a TV. But then again you watch sports on a flat TV, you watch TV on a flat TV, you play video games on a flat TV.

Would I prefer to have a real Medieval Madness, Funhouse, AC/DC, Flintstones, Guns and Roses, Tails of the crypt, Black Knight 2000, and 40 other games? Absolutely but I can't so this will do. I don't play this more than my real games, but I do play it and when company comes over it is played a lot. For a 7 year old nephew that loves cars, can't get him to stop playing Corvette

Medieval Madness.jpgMedieval Madness.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sc204.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/virtual-table-for-800?tu=sc204 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.