(Topic ID: 224353)

Virtual Reality Club (Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, PSVR, etc)

By Deaconblooze

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

flight-simulator_1 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
20221023_154048 (resized).jpg
20221023_152040 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20220401-095855_Photos (resized).jpg
677d1959-889c-4bd4-9eb4-30d00f3b8d18 (resized).png
5afb085a-643d-4963-b043-ede965309cdf (resized).png
657F1807-8AC5-4995-9F60-51ACF30C9381 (resized).jpeg
707D3BEA-6FC7-40A7-B841-541C77A54237 (resized).jpeg
F2B741EA-8A21-4E22-9276-7EE6094F8744 (resized).jpeg
star-wars-pinball-vr-collectibles-01-3974 (1) (resized).jpg
132051754_10164669113005506_212272834637562372_o (resized).jpg
20201003_132524 (resized).jpg
4B2DADC5-AF88-4294-B854-5739EF55BF3E (resized).jpeg
752e65f7d683128704edf83adc77d274a089468f (resized).jpg
wireless-hero-m (resized).png
There are 333 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 7.
#251 1 year ago

I've been planning on doing MS Flight Sim in VR but just haven't got to it yet... hopefully with some time around Christmas. I'd really like to do racing as well but I'm pretty sure nausea would get the better of me with that. With flight sim, the movement is more subtle (unless you do the fighter jet thing then I suspect, like racing, it would be problematic).

Red Matter 2 - might have to check that out once I finish Alyx

#252 1 year ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Did you bail on the sim racing, or just move to flat screen?

I found that I enjoyed flat screen racing more after a few tries. I have a racing setup...it's just been folded away for some months now. So yet another hobby that was fun and done lol. I've been meaning to get it set back up though, but the setup isn't really ideal.

I'll have to give VR racing a try again. It's been so long but IIRC, I stopped because it was making me nauseous.

#253 1 year ago

The good news is it brings a lot of really interesting tech forward for possible implementation into the Q3. The controllers alone with their independent tracking is really interesting.
The avatar availability to devs is a pretty big deal too. I've recently gotten some friends into VR, and getting associative avatars into a common space would be cool.
I've been beating the drum of the ability to share music/tv within apps like Eleven or Walkabout. Being able to watch sports or at least listen to the same music would really enhance those experiences. Alternatively, just a few simple passive activities within Bigscreen would be great. The ability to throw some darts, play bag toss, play cards, or anything similar would really help to create a bit more of a hangout within that app.

If you haven't checked it out, Golf+ has some of that functionality.

#254 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I found that I enjoyed flat screen racing more after a few tries. I have a racing setup...it's just been folded away for some months now. So yet another hobby that was fun and done lol. I've been meaning to get it set back up though, but the setup isn't really ideal.
I'll have to give VR racing a try again. It's been so long but IIRC, I stopped because it was making me nauseous.

I was ok in more track focused racers, but when I played one of the Dirt Rally games... that got to me really quick. I had one of those Obutto cockpit deals, but ended up getting rid of it because it takes up so much space.

#255 1 year ago
Quoted from brucipher:

If you haven't checked it out, Golf+ has some of that functionality.

Golf+ worked for a while, but it's really unstable. Last I checked about a month ago the browser was completely non-functional for media, I was even having trouble with youtube. It's not my favorite game, but it would get a ton of play in my group if they could get that sorted. I've submitted tickets to their discord, but they don't seem terribly interested in fixing it.

That's what I have. Can confirm it takes up a lot of space, roughly as much as a pin. I haven't used mine a ton lately either. I burn hot on hobbies, but I tend to revisit somewhat frequently. The Squadrons game is the last I've really put in some cockpit time. Every time I play that I tell myself I need to jump in more often. There are just some barriers to setup that prevent quick hits, and that's mostly all I have time for these days.

#256 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I was ok in more track focused racers, but when I played one of the Dirt Rally games... that got to me really quick. I had one of those Obutto cockpit deals, but ended up getting rid of it because it takes up so much space.

Looks like a pretty sweet setup, but definitely needs a space for it. We're pretty cramped in our house as-is, so I ended up with a foldable playseat. Funny thing is that I ordered a shifter, got it about a month later, set it up, then never really played after that. It's been folded up since probably April or May. But this thread is motivating me to get it set up again

I've spent most of my time on Forza 5 but I have about a half dozen other racing games that I haven't even installed lol. Such a waste of money

#257 1 year ago

Golf+ worked for a while, but it's really unstable. Last I checked about a month ago the browser was completely non-functional for media, I was even having trouble with youtube. It's not my favorite game, but it would get a ton of play in my group if they could get that sorted. I've submitted tickets to their discord, but they don't seem terribly interested in fixing it.

That's what I have. Can confirm it takes up a lot of space, roughly as much as a pin. I haven't used mine a ton lately either. I burn hot on hobbies, but I tend to revisit somewhat frequently. The Squadrons game is the last I've really put in some cockpit time. Every time I play that I tell myself I need to jump in more often. There are just some barriers to setup that prevent quick hits, and that's mostly all I have time for these days.

Quoted from FatPanda:

Looks like a pretty sweet setup, but definitely needs a space for it. We're pretty cramped in our house as-is, so I ended up with a foldable playseat. Funny thing is that I ordered a shifter, got it about a month later, set it up, then never really played after that. It's been folded up since probably April or May. But this thread is motivating me to get it set up again
I've spent most of my time on Forza 5 but I have about a half dozen other racing games that I haven't even installed lol. Such a waste of money

The reasons you guys are outlining are the same things I think of. Pinball is great, because I can turn it on and hit start. I barely play multiplayer games these days because I can't pause. Getting VR or a wheel or a joystick out and setup, then fiddling with calibration or settings..... Ease of use would help with these things. I guess if I could have a cockpit set up all the time maybe that would help, but that is valuable pinball space as it stands right now...

#258 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

The reasons you guys are outlining are the same things I think of. Pinball is great, because I can turn it on and hit start. I barely play multiplayer games these days because I can't pause. Getting VR or a wheel or a joystick out and setup, then fiddling with calibration or settings..... Ease of use would help with these things. I guess if I could have a cockpit set up all the time maybe that would help, but that is valuable pinball space as it stands right now...

Mine is setup all the time to a degree, but there are steps I need to take to get it going. The more awesome the setup, the more stuff to start, configurations to align, etc.

The hobby itself is pretty consuming. I really haven't spent any significant time on it since I've had kids. I could see myself diving into it pretty heavy as a retirement hobby. Until I have blocks of uninterrupted time available to me on a recurring basis, it's just going to be tinkering and messing around, mostly.

#259 1 year ago

New Steam Alyx mod in workshop.

"Computer Adventure". Very creative and very different, At least a hour of play. Check it out

#260 1 year ago

Heads up on another Great Alyx mod!! Posted oct 14. "The Undertow".

Added 18 months ago:

I meant "Storm Drain" is awesome..havn't played the undertow yet. too many maps ha

#261 1 year ago

My dad is retired and found himself getting into wood working, so I drew up some specs and asked if he could build a cab for me... He brought it with him when he drove up to visit... Had a few speed bumps that we had to work through, but here it is right before we hooked it all up.

20221023_152040 (resized).jpg20221023_152040 (resized).jpg

Just finished from a Theatre of Magic VR session, with Star Trek 25th before that... Works great!

20221023_154048 (resized).jpg20221023_154048 (resized).jpg

This is a vast improvement over the cardboard boxes I had been using before. Cheers!

1 month later
1 week later
#263 1 year ago

Another VR bundle available for 25. I'm skipping this one, as it's pretty horror heavy. I also tried Vox Machinae and ended up returning it, as I just didn't like how it controlled.

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/premier-vr?hmb_source=&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=mosaic_section_1_layout_index_1_layout_type_threes_tile_index_3_c_premiervr_bundle

#264 1 year ago

Thanks Deaconblooze for posting the bundles. I wasn't aware of Humble Bundle but it looks like a cool concept!

#265 1 year ago

Another VR bundle available for 25. I'm skipping this one, as it's pretty horror heavy. I also tried Vox Machinae and ended up returning it, as I just didn't like how it controlled.
https://www.humblebundle.com/games/premier-vr?hmb_source=&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=mosaic_section_1_layout_index_1_layout_type_threes_tile_index_3_c_premiervr_bundle

I also got the one a couple weeks ago. Acron is pretty fun for a group...

Also skipping the current one...

1 month later
#266 1 year ago

Can’t wait for PSVR2, less than 2 weeks.

#267 1 year ago
Quoted from timtim:

Can’t wait for PSVR2, less than 2 weeks.

Zero chance I get a PS5 and corresponding PSVR2, but I hope it does really well. Things are really, really stale right now. Everything positive that's happening in VR on the software side is being pulled kicking and screaming by the community. We definitely need something to spark the interest of developers again.

#268 1 year ago

Just built a new pc with a 4090 GPU and 7900x CPU and the impact on virtual pinball (VPX in VR) is insane as I’m now using the HP reverb G2 (version 2). I mention version 2 b/c I didn’t like version 1 but HP adjusted the gasket in the headset so my field of view is so much better. The resolution is insane in that headset and I’m super sampling VPX to 300% and it runs 90 fps silky smooth.

For the first time ever, VR pinball is incredibly clear and as a result, I’ve literally sold some real machines b/c the cost to keep something that is 11k or just play it on virtual didn’t add up. It’s that good. I use a force feedback controller with solenoids, plunger etc and it really tricks the brain.

#269 1 year ago

delt31! Do you have any pictures of your VR setup you could post? super interested in what you are doing with this! I would like to put together a setup like this for myself!

3 weeks later
#270 1 year ago

GT7 on PSVR2 with a racing wheel might be the most immersive and entertaining game I’ve played so far.

#271 1 year ago
Quoted from schwarz:

GT7 on PSVR2 with a racing wheel might be the most immersive and entertaining game I’ve played so far.

Agreed. Wife and I just got our PSVR2s. I bought a racing rig with wheel and shifter, and got her one too. Told her I would just return it if she wasn’t into it. Told me yesterday “I’m keeping this rig!”

Played a 2 player game and we were chasing each other around the track, bashing each other into the walls. My throat hurts from laughing so much.

But the actual game is just so much fun. Neither of us are racing sim fans or car people at all, but the immersion of psvr2 + a proper racing rig just sucks you in. The passion that polyphony digital puts into presentation and the reverence for the history of automobiles oozes charm and is impossible to resist. Only a Japanese developer would think to put a cafe on your map and collect cars via a menu. I’m here for it!

As an Index owner, it’s kinda wild how many areas Sony was able to beat it at half the price, and running on a console. Still glad we kept our Indexes, that way we can get into pc racing once we’ve gone through all of GT7’s content.

#272 1 year ago

Racing in VR is awesome. I don't have the PSV2, but have done it a lot on PC. I went back to triple screens as I couldn't keep buying the new video cards to chase performance in racing sims. Hope to go back to it someday.

#273 1 year ago

Absolutely love PSVR2. That is all. So nice not having to deal with settings and such.

#274 1 year ago

Is there a decent tutorial/website on setting up VPX in VR? I've looked and it seems pretty complicated to actually get running.

#275 1 year ago

Been experimenting with Microsoft Flight Sim in VR... the realism is amazing... I know this is the old man talking but the amount of progress in just my lifetime still amazes me... From this (1980) to photo realistic 3D/VR today... And yes, I played the original...
flight-simulator_1 (resized).pngflight-simulator_1 (resized).png

3 months later
#276 9 months ago

My kids got me an Oculus 2 a couple of years ago, but other than standing-still games like beat saber, moving games just make me sick. I've tried all the solutions to help but it just doesn't work for me so I kind of gave up on it.

This year I decided to pull it out again to see if I could watch some 3d movies on it (I am still surprised there isn't a 3d movie rental service) and since I couldn't find any I started looking around (pun) and picked up a couple of stand-still things like Adam Savage's series where you get to be inside his workshop watching him build.

Poking around Steam VR, I noticed a post about the old Fallout 4 having a "jump" mode in addition to a smooth movement mode. I picked it up for cheap and it has solved my problem! using the left thumbstick to jump forward about 5 feet at a time is a slow process but it allows me to revisit this classic immersive game. I am loving it.

I noticed Borderlands 2VR also has a "teleport" option so I might give that a try as well.

#277 9 months ago
Quoted from mark532011:

My kids got me an Oculus 2 a couple of years ago, but other than standing-still games like beat saber, moving games just make me sick. I've tried all the solutions to help but it just doesn't work for me so I kind of gave up on it.
This year I decided to pull it out again to see if I could watch some 3d movies on it (I am still surprised there isn't a 3d movie rental service) and since I couldn't find any I started looking around (pun) and picked up a couple of stand-still things like Adam Savage's series where you get to be inside his workshop watching him build.
Poking around Steam VR, I noticed a post about the old Fallout 4 having a "jump" mode in addition to a smooth movement mode. I picked it up for cheap and it has solved my problem! using the left thumbstick to jump forward about 5 feet at a time is a slow process but it allows me to revisit this classic immersive game. I am loving it.
I noticed Borderlands 2VR also has a "teleport" option so I might give that a try as well.

Check out the mods for fallout, the community did a great job integrating the lazy Bethesda ports.

#278 9 months ago
Quoted from mark532011:

For motion sickness, play only until you start feeling sick, then stop right away. Don't "power through". It doesn't help. You're trying to build a tolerance and as you reach that threshold, you're training your brain each time. It'll take many many short sessions until you can build up to longer sessions.

I used to be the same as you. I'd get motion sickness in 15-20 minutes then would have to stop. But I played daily and could go as long as there's battery life. Just keep at it in short sessions and you'll get there.

Admittedly, I haven't touch my Quest 2 in about 1.5 yrs, so I might have lost that ability now...

#279 9 months ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

For motion sickness, play only until you start feeling sick, then stop right away. Don't "power through". It doesn't help. You're trying to build a tolerance and as you reach that threshold, you're training your brain each time. It'll take many many short sessions until you can build up to longer sessions.
I used to be the same as you. I'd get motion sickness in 15-20 minutes then would have to stop. But I played daily and could go as long as there's battery life. Just keep at it in short sessions and you'll get there.
Admittedly, I haven't touch my Quest 2 in about 1.5 yrs, so I might have lost that ability now...

I concur with this. You do build up your motion tolerance over time for sure...

In the meantime, Half-life Alyx also has the jump mode. This would be a PC Steam game that you'd need to use the PC wired or wireless link to make work though...

4 weeks later
#280 8 months ago

We upgraded our wifi to the eero's that have the 6e bands. That means I could try out the oculus with air link. I set it up with Space Pirate Trainer and Half Life Alyx in the living room with one wall in between my PC/router. It works really well. Half Life is ridiculously cool. It really helps to have a bit of space to move around. My PC is just a few feet in front of my pinball machines so it was too tight for this type of game. One of these days I need to figure out how to set up the oculus with my vpin machine and give that a shot. I have been looking at a bunch of racing stuff too even though that is another big space hog.

#281 8 months ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

We upgraded our wifi to the eero's that have the 6e bands. That means I could try out the oculus with air link. I set it up with Space Pirate Trainer and Half Life Alyx in the living room with one wall in between my PC/router. It works really well. Half Life is ridiculously cool. It really helps to have a bit of space to move around. My PC is just a few feet in front of my pinball machines so it was too tight for this type of game. One of these days I need to figure out how to set up the oculus with my vpin machine and give that a shot. I have been looking at a bunch of racing stuff too even though that is another big space hog.

Racing stuff is one pinball machine's worth of space. I set one up about 8 months ago...ironically enough, I use it for more PC gaming than racing. Still, it's a pretty solid setup even though I had to give up a pinball slot for it. Totally worth it though. VR fell off hard for me. It's probably been over a year since I put on my Quest 2. May as well sell it at this point before it becomes totally obsolete.

#282 8 months ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Racing stuff is one pinball machine's worth of space. I set one up about 8 months ago...ironically enough, I use it for more PC gaming than racing. Still, it's a pretty solid setup even though I had to give up a pinball slot for it. Totally worth it though. VR fell off hard for me. It's probably been over a year since I put on my Quest 2. May as well sell it at this point before it becomes totally obsolete.

I haven't touched my oculus rift s in about 6 months and even then I wasn't using it very long (played that kayaking game which looks great but not a lot to do). I think it's two tiered:
1. The software just isn't as good as hoped. That kayaking game for instance, why couldn't they include a game like toobin' where I have to paddle away from objects and recoup from waterfalls?
2. VR is very closed off. If you have family, you might as well not be home. My hope is that as augmented VR takes off it'll be more like playing a video game (you'll be focused, but you can easily swap between the virtual world and the real world).

#283 8 months ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Do you have a single screen cockpit? I had a three screen setup a while back. It took up way more than one pinball worth of space unfortunately. One hesitation on going cockpit is I don't think I would race very long with a headset on, so then back to screen(s) and the space requirement.

#284 8 months ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Do you have a single screen cockpit? I had a three screen setup a while back. It took up way more than one pinball worth of space unfortunately. One hesitation on going cockpit is I don't think I would race very long with a headset on, so then back to screen(s) and the space requirement.

I have a 49" Ultrawide curved monitor with an extruded aluminum cockpit. Depth-wise, it's about the same space as a pinball machine. Width-wise, it was a little bit more, but it's not in my main lineup so I could afford the extra inches left to right.

I tried to race with the headset and it was just way too disorienting for me. I couldn't get use to it despite being able to play other VR games for 2 hrs or until the Quest 2 died. So screen it was Again, I use it primarily for PC gaming now, but I still race occasionally and it's fun for the kids to race too.

Quoted from toyotaboy:

I haven't touched my oculus rift s in about 6 months and even then I wasn't using it very long (played that kayaking game which looks great but not a lot to do). I think it's two tiered:
1. The software just isn't as good as hoped. That kayaking game for instance, why couldn't they include a game like toobin' where I have to paddle away from objects and recoup from waterfalls?
2. VR is very closed off. If you have family, you might as well not be home. My hope is that as augmented VR takes off it'll be more like playing a video game (you'll be focused, but you can easily swap between the virtual world and the real world).

I used my headset primarily for PC VR. With a decent PC and router, you can connect wirelessly to the PC to play much better VR titles than what the Quest 2 could offer natively. If you cast your headset to the TV, you can get others involved. Games like "I Expect You to Die" are great with other people. Even Beat Saber, TWD: Saints and Sinners and the aforementioned Half Life: Alyx are fun to spectate.

#285 8 months ago

Pretty excited for Firewall Ultra on the 24th.

#286 8 months ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

The actual standalone software ended up being pretty shallow, agreed. Lots of fun to he had though even in games like eleven and walkabout.

Walkabout is a better social experience because it's more casual, and you're not necessarily competing directly. I've gone mini golfing somewhat recently, and actually prefer the VR version.

Compete against a friend one-on-one in eleven and it can lose its fun pretty quick, especially with a skill gap. Most of those types of games would really benefit from a distraction, like a real working TV or at least shared music. It just feels weirdly intimate and distant all at the same time.

The death of echo vr is a big bummer. I never got too deep into the game, but it was a really good example of what vr could be. Same with superhot... how fun would that be in a coop setting? So many of those early promising games just never took off.

Hopefully we're seeing a second wave with the new hardware. Right now I use it for solo eleven and some bigscreen to watch some key sporting events with friends. A different group was running some demeo but that's fallen off.

I've had the itch to get back in and finish out some of the fan supported pcvr ports. It's really impressive, but the isolation makes it tough to keep up with any lengthy solo games.

I'd kill for a functional deck of cards and some poker chips in bigscreen. Being able to host a virtual poker night and watch some college football would be amazing.

#287 8 months ago

I was heavy into GT7 for a bit with PSVR2. I have a GT Omega stand with the seat attachment. Put the casters on it so I can wheel it around. Got the Fanatec GT DD and love it. I do intend to get back into GT7, but SF6 has taken my gaming time up when I get it.

I need to play more Pavlov and RE8 in VR as well.

#288 8 months ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I have a 49" Ultrawide curved monitor with an extruded aluminum cockpit. Depth-wise, it's about the same space as a pinball machine. Width-wise, it was a little bit more, but it's not in my main lineup so I could afford the extra inches left to right.
I tried to race with the headset and it was just way too disorienting for me. I couldn't get use to it despite being able to play other VR games for 2 hrs or until the Quest 2 died. So screen it was Again, I use it primarily for PC gaming now, but I still race occasionally and it's fun for the kids to race too.

I used my headset primarily for PC VR. With a decent PC and router, you can connect wirelessly to the PC to play much better VR titles than what the Quest 2 could offer natively. If you cast your headset to the TV, you can get others involved. Games like "I Expect You to Die" are great with other people. Even Beat Saber, TWD: Saints and Sinners and the aforementioned Half Life: Alyx are fun to spectate.

Those 49" screens are pretty cool for sure. Unfortunately that would be two full pinball slots if I went with a cockpit as my 15' wall fits 6 games just right.

I was thinking I could maybe just use my desk in combination with one of these:
https://nextlevelracing.com/products/racing-wheel-stand-2-0/

Right now I have dual 27" monitors. I could swap those for something bigger and then dual use the screen at least. I know I didn't like sitting in a cockpit with a swing out tray for keyboard and mouse for regular pc use or gaming when I had the Obutto setup.
My office chair is an Aeron which is pretty comfortable. The only thing with the wheel stand is the chair could still swivel. Not sure there is much to be done about that. Some folks say it doesn't move too much since you have your hands on the wheel.

#289 8 months ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:Those 49" screens are pretty cool for sure. Unfortunately that would be two full pinball slots if I went with a cockpit as my 15' wall fits 6 games just right.
I was thinking I could maybe just use my desk in combination with one of these:
https://nextlevelracing.com/products/racing-wheel-stand-2-0/
Right now I have dual 27" monitors. I could swap those for something bigger and then dual use the screen at least. I know I didn't like sitting in a cockpit with a swing out tray for keyboard and mouse for regular pc use or gaming when I had the Obutto setup.
My office chair is an Aeron which is pretty comfortable. The only thing with the wheel stand is the chair could still swivel. Not sure there is much to be done about that. Some folks say it doesn't move too much since you have your hands on the wheel.

I've been thinking about ditching the full cockpit for a desk setup too. Mine doesn't take a space a pin could use, but it doesn't get used very often and it's just awkward to have sitting there.

I wonder if you could lift the front wheels of an office desk over that metal plate/lip on the stand you linked to stop yourself from pushing away from the pedals. Maybe fab a bracket to set the seat distance.

#290 8 months ago

I've been thinking about ditching the full cockpit for a desk setup too. Mine doesn't take a space a pin could use, but it doesn't get used very often and it's just awkward to have sitting there.
I wonder if you could lift the front wheels of an office desk over that metal plate/lip on the stand you linked to stop yourself from pushing away from the pedals. Maybe fab a bracket to set the seat distance.

Yep, that is exactly what that tray is for. You pop two wheels from your chair to "lock in" for distance at least. The only real movement would be the swivel assuming you can lock the tilt on your chair, which most do.

#291 8 months ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Yep, that is exactly what that tray is for. You pop two wheels from your chair to "lock in" for distance at least. The only real movement would be the swivel assuming you can lock the tilt on your chair, which most do.

Have you tried this with load cell pedals?

#292 8 months ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

Have you tried this with load cell pedals?

I don't have one. Its one I have been looking at. Quite a bit of discussion on reddit /r/simracing and youtube.

#293 8 months ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I don't have one. Its one I have been looking at. Quite a bit of discussion on reddit /r/simracing and youtube.

Gotcha. Have you tried a load cell brake before? Some of them require quite a bit of force. Ive used them with chairs that didn’t have wheels on them but it would still push the chair back. I finally bought the seat attachment and seat and its made a world of difference. My only real issue is my shifter vibrates loudly during heavy breaking causing my wheel base to vibrate and shake my cheap stand.

#294 8 months ago
Quoted from schwarz:

Pretty excited for Firewall Ultra on the 24th.

Some of my favorite gaming times were with the first one.

#295 8 months ago

Yep same here, RE7, GT7 and Firewall are my top three VR games. Firewall leads the way in hours played though, think I’ve got over 1000hrs into it.

#296 8 months ago

Firewall looks great. And it annoys me off there's nothing with close to that level of polish for oculus.

4 weeks later
#297 7 months ago

VRPORN!!! xD

#298 7 months ago

lol, when you really want to get up close and personal!

I noticed some games on steam support both 2d and 3d modes. Ones like No Mans Sky and Humanity (really fun logic puzzle game btw)
I wonder if thats the future, the VR market is probably tiny compared to pc and game systems but if its pretty much a no-brainer, why not.

3 months later
#299 3 months ago

Joining the Quest 2 club shortly. My buddy bought one And brought it over this weekend.I was Blown away and can’t wait to strike the right deal and get one.

#300 3 months ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Joining the Quest 2 club shortly. My buddy bought one And brought it over this weekend.I was Blown away and can’t wait to strike the right deal and get one.

Should be plenty of solid deals on the Q2 at this point!

For those wanting to test out full games.. look into rookiesideloader.

There are 333 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/virtual-reality-club-oculus-rift-htc-vive-etc/page/6?hl=timmmmyboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.