Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by schwarz
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Do you own a VR Headset?”

• I own a VR Headset 20 votes
      56%
    • I do not own VR Headset 8 votes
      22%
    • Interested, but not a VR Headset owner. 8 votes
      22%

(36 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

OnlyPowerlessHuemul-small.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider erak.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 3 years ago

If you haven't played a bunch of VR, make sure you're not someone effected by VR sickness.

#20 3 years ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

How can you do that if you haven't played a bunch of VR? That's kind of my question.

Try it out first. If you haven't played VR before. Just don't get one expecting it to be amazing. And no problems. My buddy had never played VR. He played superhot for about 10 mins and then felt all messed up for about 4hrs after. Sweats dizzyness etc. Hes never touching it again.

I felt sick after the first few times I played. But not nearly as bad as my friend.

My wife gets motion sick from just arcade racing games. So she won't even go near it.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6232264/

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider erak.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/virtual-reality-a-question?tu=erak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.