4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by arakissun
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

I have a plan to build a virtual pinball for a friend.
    My question is about the LED TV and it's viewing angle.
    I know very well that if you want nice viewing angle from PC monitor it must be with IPS panel.All other panels have very bad viewing angle.

But if I can remember TV's panels are more good and I think their vertical viewing angle is very good.
    Can you confirm this?
    I will buy some cheap 40" LED TV and usually the specification of TV usually don't have viewing angles values,for comparison all PC monitor have this in their specifications.

#2 4 years ago

FYI - It's best to use a computer monitor, to get the lowest lag time, but they've only recently been making monitors at 40" and larger. LG made a 4K 43" monitor that is highly regarded 43MU79 - but that's 4K, so more expensive and requires a really good video card.

#3 4 years ago

This is not answer of my questions.
    I have the PC that will run enough good.
    40" PC monitor with IPS is price,I'm sure in this without to search for the value.
    I doubt someone to use 40" PC monitor with IPS,most if not everyone use TV.
    And I don't need 4k,it will be full HD which is enough.

#4 4 years ago

Also how are LEDs veetical when you move to right or left.You know PC monitors with TN panel how the colours/picture begin to loose when you see it from left/right.

#5 4 years ago

https://zora.bg/category/televizori?rezolyuciya=1920x1080-full-hd&razmer-na-ekrana-inch=4000-2

Hitachi 40HE4001 SMART
    Crown 40A33T2
    Panasonic TX-40FS403E

I think one of these three but can check the link too see other options,thank you.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/virtual-pinball-tv-vertical-viewing-angle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.