(Topic ID: 328570)

Virtual Pinball... Is it a good alternitive?

By SilverballHeroPR

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F50F8E3E-7E82-4FB4-9BB3-662B5CDBBBA4 (resized).jpeg
    366E0808-52DF-4DF9-B9F3-F44C866385FF (resized).png
    06D2093E-6844-4C41-895E-347718EAB57A (resized).jpeg
    1CA48B36-FCB5-464D-9A78-DC72AFF493F0 (resized).jpeg
    C9B5448F-1C42-4BD4-838F-0BA68A7C578D (resized).jpeg
    iron (resized).jpg
    ignorance_is_bliss_matrix.gif
    XMen-Cab-ScreenShot2.png.095f55e54e980f4f11bf6cbf40fcd2e1.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RGarriott.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 1 year ago

I love my VPin cab. True it is not the real machine but I play it just the same as a real machine. The physics are pretty damn close these days and I have no flipper lag on my machine. I have not experienced the store bought machines so I cant speak on those and how they play, but for my cab that I built, it runs in all 4K res with manual feedback and a flipper fidelity sound system. Its pretty damn awesome. The guys and gals doing the recreations are some talented folks. Its a great way to learn rules and just get some general joy out of pinball games that you will most likely never come in contact with. Mine will not be leaving the game room.

iron (resized).jpgiron (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RGarriott.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/virtual-pinball-is-it-a-good-alternitive?tu=RGarriott and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.