Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 86 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by RyanStl
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

A6CBEB48-9BEC-41A4-80E1-8FBEC7DC08F3 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ryanstl.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#74 3 years ago

I really enjoyed the streams. Thanks to all involved.

#81 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Really enjoyed it.
    Anyone have the email for this years souvenir pack? Figure I can support the cause and looks like a lot of ppl really put in the effort this year.

[email protected]

This is the email address they said to use. Let them know what T-Shirt size you need.

#85 3 years ago
    Quoted from toddtuckey:

The Virtual Expo was terrific this year...and the first to be offered to our pinball community who have been robbed of our In Person Pinball Shows this year. The live events were all recorded and preserved for viewing later too. I have attached our one hour Program we made just for the Expo--the overhaul from soup to nuts of a Bally Cybernaut and shows alot of our techniques to make the older games more dependable. Please watch and comment! I also was thrilled to be told at the end of the original airing Friday ngiht Oct 16th that I was inducted into the Pinball Hall Of Fame...making me very proud! Todd N. Tuckey

Cool, I jumped in towards the middle of your video. Thanks for posting.

1 week later
    #86 3 years ago

Has anyone received their shirt and mask yet?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ryanstl.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/virtual-pinball-expo?tu=ryanstl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.