Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 86 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by RyanStl
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

A6CBEB48-9BEC-41A4-80E1-8FBEC7DC08F3 (resized).jpeg
    There are 86 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 3 years ago

Virtual Pinball Expo, all free of charge, starts tonight! Find the prelim schedule here:

http://pinballexpo.com/showschedule.html

A6CBEB48-9BEC-41A4-80E1-8FBEC7DC08F3 (resized).jpegA6CBEB48-9BEC-41A4-80E1-8FBEC7DC08F3 (resized).jpeg
    #2 3 years ago

Pinball Expo is FREE this year on TWITCH!!

Go To www.pinballexpo.net for more info

#4 3 years ago

SELLING GAMES tonight live on TWITCH at 8pm

https://www.twitch.tv/pinballexpo

#5 3 years ago

GET READY!!!!!!!!!!!

History in the making with Pinball Expo.

3 rare games being played that most people never get to see..

#6 3 years ago

Never been to a physical one but I wonder though they plan on doing this. It looks like its going to be discussions and then some live play. Mostly new machines? new ones coming out? or old ones too?

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from Fieldsweeper:

Never been to a physical one but I wonder though they plan on doing this. It looks like its going to be discussions and then some live play. Mostly new machines? new ones coming out? or old ones too?

No old games coming out, just new. Sorry couldn’t resist

I’m guessing the discussions will largely be similar to the physical expo which I’m looking forward to. The black and white twilight zone I’m especially excited for. Major downside is not being able to try new games for myself but this will have to do for now.

#8 3 years ago

Expo is live!

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from pingame:

Virtual Pinball Expo, all free of charge, starts tonight! Find the prelim schedule here:
    http://pinballexpo.com/showschedule.html
    [quoted image]

Wow, this is your first pinside post in 16 years!!!

#10 3 years ago

Is BERK serious about those Seeburg prices?!?!???

They are worth $300.00 apiece at most.

#11 3 years ago

Fun show. First time out of the chute. Looks good.

Makes me miss my Expo friends.

LTG : )

#12 3 years ago

The schedule is actually given in Eastern Daylight Time, despite what it says.
    .................David Marston

#13 3 years ago

So much yelling... so many terrible deals.

#14 3 years ago

Sorry for the yelling... It was a through back to Crazy EDDIE Electronics days.. Few problems but we are ok. Tomorrow will be a blast... enjoy every one thanks for tuning in..

#15 3 years ago

Hey all... I was honored to take part in “A Dutch Treat” which will be streaming Friday at 7pm EDT on the Virtual Pinball Expo. It’s a really well produced interview show that was filmed recently at the Dutch Pinball Museum in Rotterdam. Tons of great guests came out to celebrate many of the great contributions to pinball that come from here in The Netherlands. I only wish each interview could be longer!

There was a ton of work put into the production of this piece (not by me, I just showed up and ran my mouth) and I hope you will tune in to Expo on Friday and check it out.

Dankuwel!

(Edits!)

#16 3 years ago
    Quoted from C2CPinball:

Hey all... I was honored to take part in “A Dutch Treat” which will be streaming Friday at 7pm EST on the Virtual Pjnball Expo. It’s a really well produced interview show that was filmed recently at the Dutch Pinball Museum in Rotterdam. Tons of great guests came out to celebrate many of the great contributions to pinball that come from here in The Netherlands. I only wish each interview could be longer!

There was a ton of work put into the production of this piece (not by me, I just showed up and ran my mouth) and I hope you will tune in to Expo on Friday and check it out.
    Dankuwel!

Thanks for the kind words, C2CPinball ! Your modesty is very graceful. In reality, your talents as a host lift the Dutch Treat presentation to international standards. Connecting coasts, if you will.

Some of our guests and topics:
    - Dennis van de Pas of Pinnovating talks about his jaw dropping homebrew-to-professional-standards pin Kill Bill
    - Jonathan Joosten of Pinball Magazine discusses his podcast and the upcoming offerings of his magazine
    - Sascha Voskuil talks about his great invention that helps people with a disability play pinball
    - Jordy de Lat of Sector 8 Music gives juicy behind the scenes insights of the production of his awesome Black Knight 2000 video
    - Barry Driessen of Dutch Pinball tells the honest story about how things turned back to positive for production of The Big Lebowski

...and many more! Location: the Dutch Pinball Museum in Rotterdam.

Hope you will all be able to tune in to the Expo Livestream, Friday 7:00 PM EST (that's 1:00 AM CET). You will love the Dutch Treat we prepared for you. https://www.twitch.tv/pinballexpo

#17 3 years ago

Day 1 was fantastic. Love the passion.

#18 3 years ago

You should switch on the "save past broadcasts" setting on Twitch. I couldn't go back and watch what I missed.

#19 3 years ago

Hello everyone. This is my first expo. Do they typically announce new games at these? I am going to be purchasing my first pin here in a couple days and I am just wondering if I should hold out to see if anything is announced. Love to hear your thoughts.

#20 3 years ago
    Quoted from shaunpurslow:

I am just wondering if I should hold out to see if anything is announced.

Might as well hold out. In normal times, GnR would have been announced at Expo, but that happened already. I don't have any hints of other announcements, but there are some companies who have the opportunity, so we might as well see what happens.

#21 3 years ago

Hello everyone. This is my first expo. Do they typically announce new games at these? I am going to be purchasing my first pin here in a couple days and I am just wondering if I should hold out to see if anything is announced. Love to hear your thoughts.

What are you considering?

#22 3 years ago
    Quoted from cloggedDrain:

What are you considering?

Right now I am leaning hard towards Deadpool. Just was hoping to snag an LE for a good price. Most likely will fall back on a pro though if nothing comes available in the next couple days.

#23 3 years ago
    Quoted from C2CPinball:

“A Dutch Treat” which will be streaming Friday at 7pm EST on the Virtual Pjnball Expo.

7pm EDT is the correct time. 2300 UTC

#24 3 years ago

It isn't deliberate that these broadcasts are not watchable on demand afterwards, is it. If a misthought, please make sure to enable this. Thanks.

#25 3 years ago

Right now I am leaning hard towards Deadpool. Just was hoping to snag an LE for a good price. Most likely will fall back on a pro though if nothing comes available in the next couple days.

Great choice, but get a premium if you can't find an LE. I was able to get a NIB premium earlier this year from a distributor near you, Andrew from GotPinball is the man.

#26 3 years ago
    Quoted from soren:

It isn't deliberate that these broadcasts are not watchable on demand afterwards, is it. If a misthought, please make sure to enable this. Thanks.

This. I was going to watch it today while working, as I was busy last night. Looking on the Twitch page makes it look like nothing happened.

#27 3 years ago

Cheers to Rob, Dave, Jeff and crew for opening night . Job well done gentleman. !!

#28 3 years ago

Thanks guys... Quick shoot out to NATE SHIVERS with Coast to Coast. We miss you at Expo the last few years glad your part of this one.

This is we have some very cool stuff you will be blown away with all three nights.

Cheers
    David Fix
    Pinball Expo

#29 3 years ago

I am definitely going to miss expo. Will miss taking a break from life and enjoying the company of people I only see once a year! Hopefully next year will be back to normal but for for now virtual expo it is!

#30 3 years ago

Friday 7:00 pm a Dutch Treat

#32 3 years ago

Trailer made by Jordy de Lat

Friday 7:00 pm 'Eastern Time'.

#33 3 years ago
    Quoted from Peer:

Trailer made by Jordy de Lat
    Friday 7:00 pm 'Eastern Time'.

Please post this 7 more times

#34 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Please post this 7 more times

You don't like treats?

You only have to see it once.

#35 3 years ago

What's going on, is the audio way behind the video for everyone else too?

#36 3 years ago
    Quoted from HighVoltage:

What's going on, is the audio way behind the video for everyone else too?

Yea....it's unwatchable.

#37 3 years ago

I just tuned in, did I miss anything good the first hour? Are these being replayed? I missed yesterday too...

#38 3 years ago

I have to hang in to see the Ringer. I've seen that machine, but I have no idea what it's about / how it works.

#39 3 years ago

Whoever is running the stream might want to turn off their Windows notification sounds.

#40 3 years ago

Ha! I kept poking around my windows wondering what was doing that...

I loved that faux-digital score reel! Never seen that.

#41 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jappie:

Hope you will all be able to tune in to the Expo Livestream, Friday 7:00 PM EST (that's 1:00 AM CET). You will love the Dutch Treat we prepared for you. https://www.twitch.tv/pinballexpo

Looking very much forward to this part of the show.
    The trailer looks promising !

#42 3 years ago

Someone tell me what machine is doing that color cycling... Is that some weird Pins***ium product or what gives?

They did say they would demo Ringer, right?

Free bumps... this thing doesn't seem to have been well-publicized, I almost missed it. Maybe more on Facebook? Or was there another Pinside thread?

#43 3 years ago

WTH, I almost thought that was George Gomez!

LOL... eeeecccchhhoooo.... echo...

Oh good, I've totally ignored Hot Wheels until now, other than reveal day.... Let's see if I missed anything.

#44 3 years ago

Hhhm, looks like Toppers are not AP's strong suit.

Does anyone hear anything? Ha...

Hot Wheels with orange wheels! Nice.

No need to throw a bunch of Hot Wheels all over this game, AP already did that.

Bummer... no factory tour now...

#45 3 years ago

Has anyone been able to browse archives of past/completed Virtual Expo streams?
    I'm looking now for the AP tour but I see no sign of an archive. Will any of the Virtual Expo content be archived on the official Twitch channel for the event?

#46 3 years ago

I've had the stream on in the background all evening. Really enjoyable all around. Even technical glitches have their charm.

#47 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

I'm looking now for the AP tour but I see no sign of an archive.

The tour didn't happen: just a handful of pictures were shown. The AP segment had lots of technical problems.

#48 3 years ago
    Quoted from HighVoltage:

...this thing doesn't seem to have been well-publicized...

This is the 36th Pinball Expo, and I'm guessing that they figured everyone knows about it and knows to look at pinballexpo.com for info. They get publicity on pinballnews.com and thisweekinpinball.com, but forgot to put something on the Pinside events calendar. Many of the prominent podcasts mention Expo, and Expo has a Facebook presence. Even the trade magazine RePlay mentions Expo. I'd be interested to hear from anyone on this thread, not just @highvoltage, where you look for information about upcoming pinball events and would have expected to see a notice about Expo XXXVI.

#49 3 years ago

I can't watch these sessions live, are they recorded so we can watch them the next day? I see no videos on the twitch.tv/pinballexpo channel except the intro.

#50 3 years ago

Tune in at 4pm for Rocket City Pinball!

/shamelessplug

There are 86 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/virtual-pinball-expo?hl=fieldsweeper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.