Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,991 posts
  • 352 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by Mr_Outlane
  • Topic is favorited by 271 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TFTC FlyerA (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_0466 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0465 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0464 (resized).JPG
    Top10pro (resized).png
    Top10pro (resized).png
    20240129_125402.png
    Fireballxl5 (resized).png
    2023-12-31 19.32.48 (resized).jpg
    2023-11-17 22.19.51 (resized).jpg
    2023-11-11 03.07.25 (resized).jpg
    2023-11-11 01.58.53 (resized).jpg
    poster2 (resized).png
    411392839_735139934899280_8496203559983449797_n (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider waldo34.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1497 7 years ago
    Quoted from Tvpinballs:

Virtua Pin model VirPin 42

Just missed this one, if anyone else is selling please shoot me a PM.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-widebody-virtual-pinball-machine#post-3177574

2 weeks later
    #1510 7 years ago
    Quoted from jim5six:

VPX 10 is way better!! a must upgrade. however i would suggest you start over..

Ouch! Hundreds of working VP9 tables. Is keeping the working VP9 tables as simple as keeping the exe?

3 months later
    #1641 7 years ago

Any one running Future Pinball? If so can you please post your backglass settings. I can't seem to get mine on the screen. Crazy right?

20161019_213556 (resized).jpg20161019_213556 (resized).jpg

#1648 7 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

With future pinball you set the screen sizes (playfield and backglass) individually. Once you've opened a table in FP hit the scroll lock button and use the page up/down buttons and the 2,4,6,8 buttons to set the position (translate) and size of the playfield and monitor. Once you have them where you want them either hit Ctr+S to save it, or save the table when you exit out of FP

Thanks, I'll give this a try tonight and i'll post my cabinet settings.

11 months later
    #1869 6 years ago

Is anyone using software to manage the pc performance or multiple cores?

2 years later
    #2238 4 years ago

OMG finally decided to upgrade from VP9 to VPX forgot what a pain it is to download each table. Anyone know of any download tricks?

#2240 4 years ago
    Quoted from A_Bord:

My trick is skip the games you don't love. No one needs hundreds of games.

Very true.

1 week later
    #2256 4 years ago
    Quoted from Bublehead:

Just finished getting my cabinet back online after a well needed upgrade... only thing original from the first build is the actual physical cabinet and screens. Everything else was replaced with upgraded hardware/software. Only thing left to do is get DOF and ff working along with my custom topper and backbox toys. Plays great, got VPX working with 14 tables running so far... more to get running and more to get finished. Got to stop playing it first...
    Quick added note, the artwork is all new and I used Pingraffix’ power panels and blades too so this puppy really stands out.
    [quoted image]

Sweet!

#2257 4 years ago

Has anyone setup FX3? Thinking I might give it a try. Wondering how hard the setup is. My setup is two monitors with pindmd2.

8 months later
    #2446 3 years ago

Listed my VP if anyone is looking for a nice one with LEDs flashers, shaker, and solenoids.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/101338

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider waldo34.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/virtual-pinball-club?tu=waldo34 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.