Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,989 posts
  • 352 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by Smaug
  • Topic is favorited by 271 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TFTC FlyerA (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_0466 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0465 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0464 (resized).JPG
    Top10pro (resized).png
    Top10pro (resized).png
    20240129_125402.png
    Fireballxl5 (resized).png
    2023-12-31 19.32.48 (resized).jpg
    2023-11-17 22.19.51 (resized).jpg
    2023-11-11 03.07.25 (resized).jpg
    2023-11-11 01.58.53 (resized).jpg
    poster2 (resized).png
    411392839_735139934899280_8496203559983449797_n (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballlew.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1655 7 years ago

Heres a article that was posted in RGP thought it was pretty cool.

https://blog.codinghorror.com/your-digital-pinball-machine/

2 years later
    #2085 5 years ago

Does anyone own the wizard from VPCabs? How do you like it if so?

#2089 5 years ago
    Quoted from Meisterjim:

Hi all
    Here is my newest Virtual pinball build, the artwork its complete custom by me, i use all ACDC parts with the ACDC Fire Button and the Bolt
    flasher from acdc
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What size lcd did you use for a regular cabinet?

#2094 5 years ago

That is awesome!

#2104 5 years ago
    Quoted from Meisterjim:

Hi all
    Here is my newest Virtual pinball build, the artwork its complete custom by me, i use all ACDC parts with the ACDC Fire Button and the Bolt
    flasher from acdc
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This is just so awesome, I absolutely love it. I just might try and build my own machine since I have a extra Stern cabinet, not sure how capable I am but the price for performance high end builds just seems to make sense to do it yourself. Is there any websites that you found to be helpful with your build? What feedback options and computer parts did you use? Thanks!

1 year later
    #2514 3 years ago

That DL machine is awesome looking! Enjoy!

1 year later
    #2893 2 years ago
    Quoted from Darkstar1234:

I made this fairly recently, and rather hastily….but I think the point comes across just fine. The best answer to pretty much anything virtual pinball is do it yourself….anything else you have a high chance of getting ripped off, not knowing how to do simple updates later, how to do very basic problem solving etc. Everyone that wants to have a Vpin should!!…on the other hand I think a very realistic answer is “for some, this might not be for you”. Keep in mind, for the most part the community is very kind and helpful. We tend to take care of each other, listen, and work together.
    Obviously I was purpose over fashion. The irony is most people are curious about the Vpin more than any other machine I own.
    If you like to watch gameplay, I’m just starting Youtube from Twitch finding my own way and a format that fits “me”. I’ll most likely respond to comments there swiftly.

Subscribed

1 month later
    #2998 2 years ago
    Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

Anyone here use a Arcade1up pinball as a cab? And add a PC, 32” playfield and backglass monitor to it?
    One came up (stock Arcade1up pinball) second hand for a good price ($600 Canadian - they are about $1150 CAD new here).
    I have built a virtical pinball cab and added onto it over the last few years. But I’m not really enjoying the vertical playfield. I was thinking about transferring the guts of mine over to a Arcade1up. I think they are great looking cabs.
    First pic is my cab, second pic is the Arcade1up for sale.
    Thanks![quoted image][quoted image]

There are some Arcade1up YouTubers that have modded there cabinets a bit. I’m not sure of anyone dropping a pc in one but maybe I remember Kongs r Us might have.

1 year later
    #3678 9 months ago
    Quoted from Smaug:

You can check this vpin map and see if anyone is in that area if it helps...
    https://vpdiscordmap.appspot.com/

Could you link the discord this map correlates too…thx

#3687 9 months ago

thank you!

If anyone knows:
    So if I found someone close on the map how do I message them? I tried searching their name in the discord to no avail.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballlew.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/virtual-pinball-club?tu=pinballlew and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.