Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,989 posts
  • 352 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by Smaug
  • Topic is favorited by 271 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TFTC FlyerA (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_0466 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0465 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0464 (resized).JPG
    Top10pro (resized).png
    Top10pro (resized).png
    20240129_125402.png
    Fireballxl5 (resized).png
    2023-12-31 19.32.48 (resized).jpg
    2023-11-17 22.19.51 (resized).jpg
    2023-11-11 03.07.25 (resized).jpg
    2023-11-11 01.58.53 (resized).jpg
    poster2 (resized).png
    411392839_735139934899280_8496203559983449797_n (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oneangrymo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2305 3 years ago

Hey guys Im new to this Virtual stuff, I just purchased a VP cabs LE. Im a little nervous that I may be disappointed going from real machine to virtual. But I dont have more room for new machines like a Diner, and a few old classics I wanted to have. Did I make right decision with a VP cabs LE?

#2311 3 years ago

There is a guy on youtube that has a virtual pin and shows a bunch of games. He has an interesting LCD that sits way at the top and acts like a topper. Where do I get that and will it work w/ VP cabs?

#2314 3 years ago

OMG this VP stuff seems to be more complicated then a real pinball machine. With a real one I just order a part and screw it in, VP I have to use windows! (sad music).

I guess I better start reading...

2 weeks later
    #2387 3 years ago

Just got my virtua pin delivered today while at work, sitting in my garage, can't wait to see what it has. Always wanted a Popeye, Diner, robocop etc, maybe I can just play those games on this machine and save the room!

#2393 3 years ago

Finally got my VP Cabs up and running. I think I have to checkout the cabinet carefully because it smells so bad, I hope there is nothing dead in it. Anyways took me hours to get it up and going. Overall its nice, .. would I prefer the real thing.. yes. The biggest thing for me lacking is depth.

Anyways, my VP Cabs came with a Vizio monitor, and it doesn't fit right, anyone else have one? It just sits lop sided in the main cabinet, any ideas?
    Thanks

#2399 3 years ago

So far I’m not impressed but I’ll give it more time in all honestly feels cheaply built to me . CPU and gpu just laying around , monitor doesn’t even sit right in the cabinet , cheapo Vizio monitor . I have a feeling i won’t be holding on to this very long

#2401 3 years ago
    Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Look at the images on the site: https://virtualpinball.com/
    Your machine should have the monitor placed level in the front and dipped in the back to give depth. Perhaps it shifted in transit.
    Which model did you get?

I have the le. It’s some cheapy Vizio monitor which doesn’t fit in the grooves , one side it does but other side it pops out so it’s not even wide enough . Then I put it in the other grove then the other side pops out .

#2408 3 years ago
    Quoted from SadSack:

First he said it was a virtuacab. THen he said it was a VPcab. Then he said an LE. I think the guy is just trolling and doesn't even have one.

Um no professor I’m not
    Trolling . I have a Vp cabs le

1202BAC9-1F7F-4AFB-895C-3D9DF549BB8E (resized).jpeg1202BAC9-1F7F-4AFB-895C-3D9DF549BB8E (resized).jpeg
    #2411 3 years ago
    Quoted from SadSack:

It looks like you have it taken apart. Are you sure it wasn't disrupted somehow in shipping? It's hard to see what's going on with that picture.

I think it’s an after market panel not the original that’s why it doesn’t look right

#2418 3 years ago

Can someone please post a photo of the what the cpu and gpu are supposed to look like in the VP cabinet ? Mine is just a mess of wires and stuff there, in fact I just have the GPu lying on top of the cpu because there is no room

#2420 3 years ago
    Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Why aren't you calling support? The game was obviously tossed in transit so they would be the best to tell you whats been moved. Brad and his team are good people I'm sure they will sort it out.

Ok I can try this . I gave the cabinet a good wipe down with soap and water but still smells like ass what u guys recommend for inside cabinet ? Coffee grounds ?

#2427 3 years ago

Well I’m out, sold mine in a matter of days.. right when I saw that windows crash logo on the screens after starting one of the games, I was like “see ya”. Windows and me not friends. Most primitive OS on the face of the planet.

#2429 3 years ago
    Quoted from DudeRegular:

Good luck on your next purchase of a virtual pinball system running OSX, Linux, or whatever your prefer.

yeah I know its never going to happen, thats why unfortunately I will stick with real machine for now. . Oh well, it was a good try while it lasted.

11 months later
    #2776 2 years ago

I was thinking of ordering this Ultra VP from RecRoomWorld

Whats the consensus from owners please?

7 months later
    #3056 2 years ago

I think Im pretty close to placing an order w/ xtreme cabs. Hope they are as good as they look in the videos.

#3058 2 years ago
    Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I think Im pretty close to placing an order w/ xtreme cabs. Hope they are as good as they look in the videos.

Ok haha does the negative vote mean don’t order ? Interesting way to convey that

2 weeks later
    #3121 1 year ago

Placed my order for vp ultra with Roland , nice guy can’t wait to see it !

#3123 1 year ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Congrats! Agree, he answered every question I've had and that is probably a dozen of them so far lol. Just placed my order as well for an Ultra VP 6.0, can't wait. Did a lot a lot of research and while expensive I feel good with the purchase. The 6.0 units have everything I want in a prebuilt virtual pin. Oh, there's also an Ultra VP Facebook owners group that is very helpful, and a Pinside Ultra VP owners group thread https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ultra-vp-club-virtualist-welcome/page/2.
    What artwork option did you go with?

Thanks for letting me know about facebook group, I think Im going with this one, I like the colors.

Medieval Madness Collage 2D PV (resized).jpgMedieval Madness Collage 2D PV (resized).jpg
    #3127 1 year ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Regardless if you build your own virtual pinball machine or buy a prebuilt one has anyone else noticed a general increase in VP interest over the past few years? What is driving it? Personally I think the technology (4K, 120hz displays, DOF, SSF, etc) has together made VP feel much closer to real pinball. I remember playing a VP machine 10 years ago at a show and walked away after a couple minutes due to the lack of display quality and lack of force feedback. Fast forward 10 years later and it's an entirely different ballgame. Also real pins are at all time record prices and besides the cost aspect people only have so many room for real pins. There's also a good number of original VP tables that don't exist in the real world that help make building or buying a VP machine appealing.

Im mostly interested because I dont have room anymore. If I can get a good feel for some games like Diner, Taxi, Dredd, and maybe few others I wouldn't mind letting my real machines go to get that much needed room back hehe.

1 week later
    #3139 1 year ago

is there a good virtual game for Spooky Jetsons?

5 months later
    #3310 1 year ago

I actually bought both, the recroomworld and I have a xtreme gaming cabinet order, but the xtreme wont come for months. When i get both I will do direct comparison! But so far I like my VP 6.0. Roland answers immediately and has good customer support. He is helpful. An immediate customer support cant be beat.

#3332 1 year ago

I was very very reluctant about VP because I had one a few years ago , was a piece of crap and sold it within 7 days. However, Im so glad I listened to everyone here and got a VP 6.0. The games are really really fun, Im loving the pup packs especially Tron.
    -I dont need expensive mods
    -I dont need pinstadiums
    -I dont need more room/expensive real-estate
    -the possiblities are endless,
    I actually like playing vp over real pinball these days

2 weeks later
    #3361 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinmister:

Would be cool if someone could try and emulate Pythons Pinball Circus table-hint hint-who can find Roms?

Also would love to see Spooky Halloween and Rick and Morty vp tables

That would be awesome

#3364 1 year ago

Communicating with this Xtreme Gaming Cabinets in Australia is a pain in the ass. You email them and dont get any response. Then you email them again and they claim they didnt get any other emails.. could take weeks for a response
    Hope the machine is better than their sales support

But at the same time I guess since machine won’t be ready for nearly 1 year they got time to respond

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oneangrymo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/virtual-pinball-club?tu=oneangrymo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.