Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,991 posts
  • 352 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by Mr_Outlane
  • Topic is favorited by 271 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TFTC FlyerA (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_0466 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0465 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0464 (resized).JPG
    Top10pro (resized).png
    Top10pro (resized).png
    20240129_125402.png
    Fireballxl5 (resized).png
    2023-12-31 19.32.48 (resized).jpg
    2023-11-17 22.19.51 (resized).jpg
    2023-11-11 03.07.25 (resized).jpg
    2023-11-11 01.58.53 (resized).jpg
    poster2 (resized).png
    411392839_735139934899280_8496203559983449797_n (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikepmcs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2647 2 years ago
    Quoted from gregh43:

found this site selling virtual pin with arcade controllers. plus games installed
    https://www.inthenewage.com/PINBALL-MACHINES_c_406.html

I also stumbled across this site looking for something else. My question is...has anyone here heard of them and are they a legitimate company?
    Says the office is located in Illinois.
    Website and products are aggressive. Seems to look legit but can't be sure these days.
    If anyone has any intel on this company please share it.
    Thank you
    r/
    Mike

#2649 2 years ago
    Quoted from LynnInDenver:

Generally, if they say they include the games, unless it's Arcade1Up or At Games, it's likely they're including content that they have not negotiated the licenses to. In many cases, they won't even tech support their product, instead pointing the purchaser at the community websites for the support they should be providing, which is doubly skeevy.

I was actually after one of the slots he had on there because along with the sun and stars he also sells slot games too.
    I went with the old ...if it's too good to be true and decided to move on from it.
    I'm way too skeptical these days and in the end it looked suspect to me. I've never heard of it and its relatively new with a backstory that expands decades that I can't seem to verify.
    A lot of work has been put in to the site to make sure you believe it is legitimate. A lot of the reviews have sketchy grammar and it's a similar style on multiple reviews. Also on one of his social internet profiles he spells President (Prestdent) These are all red flags.
    Too many red flags for me not too mention the almost believable but too just good a price on an extremely popular slot.
    And the last thing is the name of the business site. In The New Age. If I'm selling hi tech gadgets and electronics, video and actual pinball machines, slots, juke boxes, etc... etc... etc... I'm coming up with a better name to drive traffic.
    anyway.....
    Thanks for the response.
    r/
    Mike

1 year later
    #3277 1 year ago
    Quoted from Smaug:

Howdy Partner! You ready for a rootin', tootin' shootin' good time? Well head on over to that VPU saloon and get drinkin'!
    ClassicRadios Cactus Canyon PUP Pack is now YOURS to enjoy! I hope you are quick on the draw!
    https://vpuniverse.com/.../11649-cactus-canyon-pup-pack/
    [quoted image]

Link says page does not exist.
    I searched and found 2 recent threads titled cactus canyon. Are one of these correct? They were posted 2 minutes apart.
    https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/11649-cactus-canyon-pup-pack/
    https://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/7796-new-pup-pack-alertcactus-canyon-pup-pack/#comment-65550

r/
    Mike

3 months later
    #3445 1 year ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Installed the Iron Maiden VPW table yesterday, wow is this one of the best virtual tables I've ever played. Ended up buying the songs from Amazon as mentioned in the PUP Pack install notes, process went smoothy.
    [quoted image]

Game looks great, thanks for posting.
    r/
    Mike

1 month later
    #3496 1 year ago
    Quoted from Smaug:

If you would like to join in our weekly VPX tournament in the comfort of your own home, we would love to have you! This week we are playing a classic Gottlieb table in honor of the Super bowl, Gridiron.
    Play as many times as you like, and posting scores is easy!

I'm in. I think I posted it correctly on your youtube link. I'm CPO on your site . Fun game. These scores won't hold but hopefully gets people interested for some low stress comp.
    Thanks for making it easy to join and not having to be logged on socials or whatnot. My kind of tourney.
    Your video graphics and trailers are top notch.
    r/
    Mike

20230210_155318 (resized).jpg20230210_155318 (resized).jpg

20230211_142847 (resized).jpg20230211_142847 (resized).jpg
    #3498 1 year ago
    Quoted from Smaug:

If you would like to join in our weekly VPX tournament in the comfort of your own home, we would love to have you! This week we are playing a classic Gottlieb table in honor of the Super bowl, Gridiron.
    Play as many times as you like, and posting scores is easy!

So someone decided to overwrite my high score which is possible as I've overwritten my own, twice.
    So much for friendly competition and fair play.

#3503 1 year ago
    Quoted from Smaug:

Chug gave me TP, and I used it! Fresh on deck, Beavis and Butthead original VPX. Err, heh, I said "butt". Download the table, and enjoy it, worth every byte!

If you ever take requests.... I've seen your videos on upgrading stuff and wondered if you or someone would do a video, step by step, of the new Iron Maiden install from start to finish. There's so many instructions and different requirements I gave up before I started.
    r/
    Mike

#3506 1 year ago
    Quoted from Smaug:

No one has asked, but I may be able to do that. Are you having Scorbit issues, or something else?

Something else. I just have comprehension problems and there's a whole bunch of files and instructions I don't understand. I'm a visual learner now. I'm not familiar with a scorebit.
    I can do a simple vpx and b2s install with toppers, wheels, whatnot but this iron maiden had all kinds of other stuff.

I responded to your pm, but I'll post here as well cause I can add a picture.
    CPO is my handle. Final score was 401,600 and I had 128 Top points on Gridiron.
    Thanks
    r/
    Mike

20230215_055421 (resized).jpg20230215_055421 (resized).jpg
    #3509 1 year ago
    Quoted from Smaug:

Awesome, you won last week by the way mikepmcs

I will see about getting a Maiden video together, maybe just an overall on table loading when they all vary on method. Might have time this weekend.

Woo-hoo. I'm the champion of the world.....

That trailer you made for the new challenge of the week is awesome, by the way.

Thanks for all you provide.
    r/
    Mike

#3510 1 year ago

OK here's what I got among all my other software issues I'm trying to learn. When I try to add a full DMD, specifically the B2S with fullDMD that hauntfreaks posts up, They are always squishy. I need to make a table only change and not global.
    99% of my tables that have decorated dmds work fine. His dmd readme text is greek to me and the link no longer works that is embedded.
    I can download some stuff in the media manager like for Marty's M-I Limited Edition and it looks as it should for example.
    Any help is appreciated. Link to a video on this specific issue would be awesome I've searched high and low and nothing yet.
    Here's some pics. I need to make per table changes nothing that impacts games or setup globally. Thank you in advance. pics included of what I see.
    r/
    Mike

20230216_063749 (resized).jpg20230216_063749 (resized).jpg20230216_070449 (resized).jpg20230216_070449 (resized).jpg20230217_055004 (resized).jpg20230217_055004 (resized).jpg

#3514 1 year ago
    Quoted from Smaug:

Mars is the fourth planet from the Sun and the second-smallest planet in the Solar System, larger only than Mercury. Joe Picasso, JP Salas, and Oqqsan have just made going to Mars more attractive!

This game is nuts! Never seen anything like this. The constant wrist action should improve my hockey stick handling skills cause my wrists are on fire now. I'll input my score for the weekly, but here's a photo of the game layout for anyone that wants to see. Very cool.
    I had to do the alt backglass cause like every other 3 screen dmd I try it's just squishy and I have no idea how to correct this per table. Not globally, I need to make per table dmd xy corrections or whatever it may be called.
    r/
    Mike
    20230218_084058 (resized).jpg20230218_084058 (resized).jpg20230218_084117 (resized).jpg20230218_084117 (resized).jpg
    16767281228536850696701677137672 (resized).jpg16767281228536850696701677137672 (resized).jpg

#3528 1 year ago
    Quoted from BowlingJim:

I wish I was smart enough to be able to set up a computer to play virtual pinball.
    I just bought Atgames legends pinball and would to add a pc to it.

Maybe these will help you. The first link is a written guide. Extensive. 2nd is youtube video.

https://wagnerstechtalk.com/alpbi/

r/
    Mike

#3533 1 year ago
    Quoted from ronaldvg:

Your screenres.txt file that is located in the tables folder is configured wrong. Look at the post in this link to see what al the numbers mean, or just run the B2S setup again.
    https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?s=a27b82ce35b4c0250e22f4d8a94d7582&showtopic=19589#entry179173
    If you want to change the settings for just some tables, copy the screenres.txt file and rename it to [tablename].res so for instance if you want to change the table with the name Attack From Mars.vpx, copy the screenres.txt and rename to Attack From Mars.res then change the numbers inside of the Attack From Mars.res file with a text editor.

Thank you for responding. I'll try to make sense of it and report back.
    For posterity, here is my current screenres.txt file that is located in my tables folder.
    r/
    Mike

20230224_060133 (resized).jpg20230224_060133 (resized).jpg
    #3536 1 year ago
    Quoted from mikepmcs:

Thank you for responding. I'll try to make sense of it and report back.
    For posterity, here is my current screenres.txt file that is located in my tables folder.
    r/
    Mike[quoted image]

It ended up not working after making .res files with a specific game. All I experienced was both the backglass and dmd went black and nothing showed but the playfield. I just ended up uploading a traditional backglass with scoring built in. I'll just continue to find mp4 overlays or something and put them in the apron/fulldmd position for situations like this.
    Thanks for trying to help.
    r/
    Mike

#3540 1 year ago
    Quoted from Smaug:

Our VPX tutorial series continues this week with Barracora (Williams 1983). Come and learn how to handle this nasty little fish!

Another good one. I've been messing with this game for about 3 weeks now trying to figure out how to make hauntfreaks "fulldmd" b2s's work. nope.
    Wish I could just drop his b2s files in the Apron/full dmd media square and call it a day. I can't get xxtablexx.res files to work as they just turn the backglass and dmd black. Guaranteed it's something on my end but it shouldn't be this hard.
    Roger Sharpe for the win. His boys Zach and Josh are decent humans. Great for pinball those 2.
    r/
    Mike

#3542 1 year ago

I know you are correct on this. I'm SCARED to. Thank you for the link.
    I did see 2.0 is coming out. Looks like some really cool features.
    r/
    Mike

#3543 1 year ago
    Quoted from Smaug:

Our weekly VPX tournament you play from the comfort of your home is back with another weekly challenge. This time, we take a look at Antisec's Pistol Poker, from Alvin G 1993. Come play with us, it's fun and casual!

Fun game. It deserves an update. The upper playfield physics are challenging to say the least. I'm embarrassed the amount of games it took me to get this score. When I say I was up at 0330 pretty much daily marching downstairs to fire up the game, it's not overly exaggerated. Still a day left people. LFG!
    r/
    Mike

20230301_061754 (resized).jpg20230301_061754 (resized).jpg
    #3547 1 year ago
    Quoted from Smaug:

Mike,
    Did you update the b2s server? HF new stuff requires an update to that.

I'm still trying to gather the nerve. I know I have to do it but not until I clone at least 5 drives as backups to the backups to the backups. Last time I tried this all my backglasses and dmds went black.
    But I certainly appreciate you at least confirming my suspicion of that being the issue. I'm gonna do it, I swear.
    r/
    Mike

#3550 1 year ago
    Quoted from Smaug:

Easy, just backup. I had the same worries! I will make a tutorial soon and cover that as well.

Just made my day!
    Thank you for all you do.
    r/
    Mike

#3554 1 year ago
    Quoted from Smaug:

If anyone feels like joining in, we are playing Genesis this week for our casual VPX tournament. Play all week from home, and post your scores!

Another fun one I'd never played before this morning. Thanks for bringing these gems to the front.
    r/
    Mike

20230305_080034 (resized).jpg20230305_080034 (resized).jpg

#3560 1 year ago
    Quoted from Smaug:

If anyone feels like joining in, we are playing Genesis this week for our casual VPX tournament. Play all week from home, and post your scores!

My final entry for Thursday Throwdown.
    This game was extremely addictive.
    r/
    Mike

20230309_061309 (resized).jpg20230309_061309 (resized).jpg
    #3563 1 year ago
    Quoted from Smaug:

You killed again this week too Mike, well done sir!

Thank you for doing these. It's really easy to participate and I enjoy learning about new games.
    r/
    Mike

#3564 1 year ago
    Quoted from Smaug:

Join us from the comfort of your home ALL week as we casually compete in the weekly vpinhub tournament. Up this week is a table to match upcoming March madness, NBA Fastbreak!

My first entry is 304 as the Milwaukee Bucks. I don't know if that makes a difference. It said I could pick any team and I like the Antetokounmpo brothers.
    I don't know if it will hold up but i'll play a few games a day to see if I can beat it.
    r/
    Mike

20230310_140032 (resized).jpg20230310_140032 (resized).jpg

#3566 1 year ago
    Quoted from Smaug:

WOW! You got my best by double, nice work Mike!

Thank you. It's a fun game for sure. You pick some great titles.
    r/
    Mike

#3571 1 year ago
    Quoted from Smaug:

You ready for this awesome guide and incredible pinball action? You are going to need this for Big Bang Bar, so DO NOT be scared, we got ya!

Fantastic tutorial but I started getting confused towards the end to be honest.
    I've watched this a couple times so far. Most likely I'll watch it about 5 more times before I even think about it and then wait 3 more months to think about it again.
    I'll start with these 2 questions.
    - In the pic I've attached, your screen says something different than the nailbuster wiki.
    Are we making it look like your screen or what it looks like in the wiki? ie: all of your writing in blue or just his 3 words? Technically it doesn't match.

-During the b2s update when you move the screenres to the vpinmame folder....
    what about all my individual xtablenamex.res
    files I have created for some of my games to take advantage of full dmd with hauntfreaks and ryguys b2s/fulldmd graphics.
    Do they need to be moved to the new b2s folder in vpinmame as well?

I'll have more questions, mainly what is the main advantage of 64 bit? Will my games run smoother
    less stutter and whatnot? I don't know what it means overall and was just wondering.

Thanks again for all your time putting this together.
    r/
    Mike
    20230315_064400 (resized).jpg20230315_064400 (resized).jpg

#3583 1 year ago
    Quoted from Smaug:

Feel like some action with one heck of a hot lady? Join us for the weekly vpinhub.com VPX tournament

Fun game.
    First entry for this week. No way this holds up but wanted to get something in early on.
    You've got to get in the multiballs and nail those jackpots, I'm finding out as I try to learn this. Also you need to complete that Scared Stiff lights out mode for 5 million and then it puts you in something called Monster Multiball which I failed at miserably cause I had no idea what was happening. The game basically shuts down and goes whacky after the scared stiff mode.
    So....Crate Multiball, Coffin Multiball?, and nail crate after crate for crate multi and ramp after ramp for Coffin multi jackpots.
    Somehow get in the lights out Scared Stiff scenario?I have no idea why that happens and then it's ramp, crate, ramp, crate, ramp, crate to climb that ladder. End gives you 5 mil and launches you in to the monster multiball. I've only played it 6 times but I think this is a pretty good path to a high score.
    r/
    Mike

20230317_143632 (resized).jpg20230317_143632 (resized).jpg

#3585 1 year ago
    Quoted from Smaug:

A very good path! You are a great player Mike, the gang in our discord asked me today if you were a pinball robot

bidibidibidi thank you bidibidibidi
    I'm_not_a_robotcrop (resized).pngI'm_not_a_robotcrop (resized).png

#3587 1 year ago

Scared Stiff entry update and some thoughts.
    This game has taken years off my life in the last 4 days. Extremely frustrating that I can't control the balls when in multiball. It's brutal, unforgiving and if you miss your shot...Insta-drain . Stay away from those frogs. Just let them happen as game progresses. I also don't bother trying for the spider as a rule. I can't see it anyway cause I have the pup pack running and deleted the b2s a couple weeks ago. I've put myself at a disadvantage with regard to this. I'm not changing it until after the contest because I don't want to alter the game while the weekly tourney is running.
    If you have the normal back glass and are going for spider wheel stuff, try for the Coffin and Crate extenders. Get in your multiballs as fast as possible. If you botch em, start again. The 6 tales will happen along the way.
    Something does happen if you can complete all 14 of the spider wheels taskers, but I can't imagine keeping a ball alive long enough to see this.
    There's a secret passage under the head of the snake and it spots you a tale completion. It's a luck shot as there is not enough control with these flippers to finesse a weak left loop that falls directly under the snake prior to entering top rollovers.
    Nail right ramp 8 times to light extra ball first time.
    Get your multiballs and complete the 6 tales. That's how you get to the lights out Scared Stiff mode. Hit the crate first because it will lessen the times you have to hit the ramp to complete the stiff-o-meter. Those million ramp and crate jackpots in monster multi are crucial. If you botch it get those 6 tales completed as fast as possible and get there again.
    Ramp, lock repeat. Crate crate crate repeat repeat repeat.
    Everything else is not gonna get you the points. Multiball and pray to Elvira you can get in a jackpot rhythm for more than 20 seconds.
    Oh, one last thing...if anyone could dial in a center loop shot (left of right ramp) to the deadhead, they go up in value and I believe if you can complete them 7 times(21 shots) you are in the 2.4 mil a shot range per dead head. I'm not successful but I'm just saying.
    I can see why people love this game.
    r/
    Mike

20230320_151710 (resized).jpg20230320_151710 (resized).jpg

#3591 1 year ago
    Quoted from Smaug:

I bet you boys wanna play something with a little class? This might not be it, and this week I am going to horny jail for sure. Thanks a LOT JP Salas!

I watched the fast flip. Not my speed but I noticed it migrated to the outlane pretty rapidly. It was a pattern. JPs a god but physics are a tad off it seemed on this one. I reached similar limitations in the scared stiff this week. Specifically patterns that weren't random when ball did a certain thing. Hard to explain but I'm the king of glitches and can't unsee patterns. Blame it on the military. lol.
    Still amazing none the less.
    Thanks for posting.
    r/
    Mike

#3594 1 year ago
    Quoted from Smaug:

Congrats to last week's winner mikepmcs on the Scared Stiff table! New table on tap.....
    This week on our casual VPX competition YOU can join from your own home, Grand Lizard (Williams 1986). Scoring and other info in the video and pasted below:

Table Link: https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/6596-grand-lizard-williams-1986/
    B2S: https://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/4157-new-b2s-alert-grand-lizard-williams-1986-2-3-screens-directb2s-b2s-db2s/
    Scoring: https://ttd.vpinhub.com/
    Visit us anytime on our website, or chat with us live on Discord! https://www.vpinhub.com

Awesome game. So weird I just updated this, on Wednesday, and then you select it for this week.
    One of my all time Williams favorites, mostly for the fast play and awesome noises it makes.

Disclaimer: I owned this game a while back so this will be my only entry this week. It's beatable and hope your group demolishes it to be honest. Tell em to keep the ball up top. (specifically the 3 targets on left and the loop behind them and the far right green/white arrows) and keep those multiballs going at all times. Don't forget about the magnasaves. Get back working on the multiball as soon as you can and backhand it from the left flipper. Much easier.
    Whoever did this vpx update did an incredible job. It's extremely well done and the nits I would have are microscopic. Fantastic. If you know the creator please pass on my thanks for this game. It's very well done.

I'm curious what made you select this game if you don't mind sharing. Its so weird I updated it a day before you selected it. Out of thousands of games to choose from?!?!
    As an aside I'm currently beefing up compound security as a result of this "coincidence"
    Have a good weekend.
    r/
    Mike

20230325_093228 (resized).jpg20230325_093228 (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #3601 1 year ago
    Quoted from Smaug:

Join us this week from the comfort of your own home and see if you can beat the top Iron Man scores! Table runs all week, and there is nothing to watch, just play all week and post your scores! Table and scoring link in description.

Man, do you know how to pick em. Another game I've never played before and wholly crap its hard. I set the outlanes to hardest and incline so the ball is basically a comet at this point. Any missed shot is an instadrain. Trying to at least get close to PAPA A Bank Tourney settings(no extra balls, outlane posts widest gap, no ball save timer, tilt very sensitive, center lane rubbers removed, etc..)but I don't know how to actually adjust anything other than the menu they added with the flippers and magnasave.(can I get into the actual stern setup menu somehow?)
    I don't comprehend rulesets and depend on ball times. Got into some crazy nonsense called Jericho at one point and drained about as fast.
    Here's my 1st entry. I'll try to better it during the week but pretty sure that aint happening. Maybe I'll see if Bowen has a tutorial out there in youtube land.
    This is a good one.
    Thanks.
    r/
    Mike
    20230401_180950 (resized).jpg20230401_180950 (resized).jpg

#3603 1 year ago
    Quoted from stubborngamer:

Typically in these competitions it's required you use the default settings, with the exact version of the table mentioned. Not play around with the physics and settings outside of maybe viewing angles/backglasses.
    I do find myself playing the tables in the three comps I'm in almost exclusively. It adds a lot of fun to virtual pinball. There's something about just playing tables for the sake of it that's far less interesting.

I just play in Marty's Thursday weekly because there's no sign up, passwords or emails etc... Literally just post your score and a picture on the link he provided with no other info required.
    I definitely like Marty adding the vpx link to his YouTube weekly video because it gets me right to the correct version and then I update if not already the same. Normally I look for Hauntfreaks or Ryguy B2S files because they always have a full dmd option and are very clean There's lots more extremely talented people, of course, but there are specific creators I look for.
    Marty (Smaug) is awesome, by the way! Just thought I'd throw that in.
    Then I'll look for a Topper mp4 or png to complete the look. I like clean looks and not a super fan of the puppack video stuff. This is just as enjoyable as playing the games themselves and not possible on conventional pinball. Here's a pic of the Medieval Madness that I updated yesterday for example. It's Awesome!
    With regard to settings, I'm increasing difficulty like PAPA A Bank. The game was set too easy upon download, so I widened the outlane gap which is controllable with the flippers and magnasave, per the creator. Was hoping I could turn extra balls off and maybe remove the ball save timer for some real self abuse. Didn't think anyone would take issue with me increasing difficulty.
    I'm extremely new to the virtual world so, as with anything, there's a learning curve.
    I've tried to contribute by making some wheels that recent games didn't have and uploading them to VPF. My skills are limited but I'm proficient with photoshop.
    Glad I made the jump. Thanks for your feedback.
    r/
    Mike
    Resized_20230401_120108 (resized).jpegResized_20230401_120108 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
    #3618 1 year ago
    Quoted from Smaug:

Tonight a special VPX release party, 8:30PM live on GCC
    https://www.twitch.tv/gameclubcentral
    [quoted image]

You running a double tourney this week?
    Saw a Tommy up there so I installed it and put up a score. I feel I definitely left some on the table for someone to better it. Fun game. At one point blinders came out with a multiball. That was wild. I knew it was on the real game but never played it.
    Wish I could get the alt sound to work. I bet it's awesome. Thanks for all you do. Your video work is really well done.
    If you don't do it for a living, you should.
    r/
    Mike

20230415_092127 (resized).jpg20230415_092127 (resized).jpg

#3619 1 year ago

Wait a minute.... @wylte.. is Tommy your incredible creation? Holy crap I just realized you may be the same person that's on this site?
    Noone ever accused me of being quick. haha.
    Anyway, if this is you and you masterminded this with VPW. YOU'RE A F***** MAGICIAN! The game plays phenomenal.
    Extremely well done.
    Thank you. I never knew I needed this game in my life until 4 hours ago.
    r/
    Mike

#3627 1 year ago
    Quoted from Smaug:

Our weekly Virtual Pinball tournament is playing X-Men this week, join us!

This game is BRUTAL!!!!
    It crashed on me so many times during the week during some really good runs. Finally stayed running for one decent score. I'd really like to play a conventional xmen at some point. Fun stuff and super frustrating.
    20230420_135811 (resized).jpg20230420_135811 (resized).jpg

#3629 1 year ago
    Quoted from Smaug:

This week my table picked got hacked, and we are taking a Road Trip with Cheech and Chong. Need a ride?

"Dave's not here"

1 week later
    #3641 11 months ago
    Quoted from Smaug:

LabArcades has a VR prototype with DOF/SSF, but it's unlisted. Reach out and see if you can get one made.

Thanks Marty for the lead on this.
    I sent an inquiry asking for detailed info. I mentioned your name and vpinhub handle up front, since you are the source. I'll report back.
    I don't exactly know too much about VR in the pinball world(or any world) but assume it's like those binocular thingies like oculus or some stuff and integrated to work with a cabinet or desktop?
    I'm interested in this if it's a stand alone that I can stage upstairs and has nothing to do with my full size vpin that is downstairs. My new rescue puppy is #1 priority so I'm not getting downstairs much for a while until she's acclimated.
    Thank you.
    r/
    Mike

20230502_155028 (Medium) - Copy (resized).jpg20230502_155028 (Medium) - Copy (resized).jpg
    #3642 11 months ago
    Quoted from Smaug:

A very special Battle presentation this evening playing the VPW Spider-man table. This stream in intended for pinheads and mature audiences
    6PM PST/9PM EST on Twitch, and tomorrow afternoon I will post it to YouTube for those that can't make it.
    https://www.twitch.tv/gameclubcentral
    [quoted image]

100" of Smaug. wait....that didn't sound right
    anyway....Marty on the big screen.
    #LFG

20230503_182241 (resized).jpg20230503_182241 (resized).jpg
    #3643 11 months ago

Smaug I'd really be interested in Steve's .POV settings on his Spiderman. I got a kick out of the graphic (wife vs malik) when Malik had to disappear and then the static images that were posted after he left. They seemed very fitting with the skulls and the tombstone and whatnot. The timing was certainly fortuitous if not intentional. Bravo.
    Looked like fun. Thanks for sharing.

No response from labarcades yet regarding my inquiry.
    r/
    Mike

1 month later
    #3677 10 months ago

Marty......single handedly keeping the virtual pinball thread alive. Not all heroes wear capes.
    #LFG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikepmcs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/virtual-pinball-club?tu=mikepmcs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.