Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,991 posts
  • 352 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by Mr_Outlane
  • Topic is favorited by 271 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TFTC FlyerA (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_0466 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0465 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0464 (resized).JPG
    Top10pro (resized).png
    Top10pro (resized).png
    20240129_125402.png
    Fireballxl5 (resized).png
    2023-12-31 19.32.48 (resized).jpg
    2023-11-17 22.19.51 (resized).jpg
    2023-11-11 03.07.25 (resized).jpg
    2023-11-11 01.58.53 (resized).jpg
    poster2 (resized).png
    411392839_735139934899280_8496203559983449797_n (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jimjim66.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#44 10 years ago
    Quoted from gregh43:

Also interested in a Widebody cabinet based off
    a STTNG pinball.. anyone have one to sell or can build? .. please
    let me know

These guys sell DIY kits and they have a wide body option.

http://virtuapin.net/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2&zenid=f77de0136bb0eff88332142552f07782

4 years later
    #1979 5 years ago
    Quoted from gregh43:

check this out. could be the reason why the Bally and Williams tables removed .. hope this doesnt hit into the VP Community. Sad if it does

No, they lost their license from the Pinball Arcade too. They were just building cabinets and paying The Pinball Arcade to use their software so they can sell a machine with tables on it. They are selling the software until June 30th, then they will have to come up with something else to put on their machines. Their machine isn't even in production yet. So, I'm thinking they are trying to get future customers to prepay so they will have the table installed when it does go into production.

I'm sure they had WTF moment when they found out as they have been banking on having those table all the way back to their first concept machines.

7 months later
    #2063 5 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

What is the going rate for a loaded full size virtual pin? I've seen a variety of prices

Depends what you want to put into it.

You figure 3 monitors, or you can do 2 monitors - 1 dmd, plus a good computer, puts you at 2k at least before you do anything else. Mods like shaker motors, solenoids, etc... add to the price. Do it yourself, save a bundle, but it will take up time.

Just like real pinball... buy a fixer upper and save money and lose time, or have somebody do a restore with mods means you will lose money but save time. Depends what your skills are and what you have more of.

#2070 5 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

This is one of the major reasons why I think it would want one. I'm blown away by the older obscure titles, not to mention the latest releases.

I really enjoy Zen's stuff. Not even close to real pinball, but it is a fun video game based on pinball.

I ordered the Arcooda pin... I don't know enough to do the stuff myself, and my friends that can do it, are way too busy.

7 months later
    #2154 4 years ago
    Quoted from Meisterjim:

My Acdc its Finaly finish, all mods are installed.

This is my best Build i ever made ❤️

Here Little Action ingame

Holy Crap...that is by far the best build I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot of machines.

11 months later
    #2285 3 years ago
    Quoted from chaz009:

I'm looking to buy the decent virtual pinball cabinet, 4K, with all the tables installed. I'm looking at www.xtremegamingcabinets.com.au since I've been watching youtube videos and they look impressive. Any other suggestions? Preferably in Canada.

Thank you!

https://www.dave-techguy.com/extreme-edition

These guys from australia look good too. I don't own one, so I can't vouch for them,
    I just follow their YouTube channel.

1 month later
    #2378 3 years ago
    Quoted from NoahFentz:

When I say our PC and playfield monitor total $3K, it's due to using nothing but the best components. Nothing cheap in our machines. Ever. (Unless you specify otherwise, of course. LOL)

This is from xtreme gaming cabinets, another Australian group: https://www.xtremegamingcabinets.com.au/

I would remove some of their arcade buttons and do a single monitor on the back box, but they seem to have a pretty good build also. You pay for the shipping, but the price with conversion is about 6200. I like the close to real machine look as possible.

GeForce RTX 2060 Super OC 8G
    Ryzen 7 3700X CPU 8 Core
    16 GB Hyper-X DDR4 3200Mhz RAM
    1TB SSD Windows 10 pinball system
    700 Watt Thermaltake PSU
    Windows® 10 , 64bit with licence

vs

Intel Core i5-9600K 6 Core Unlocked LGA1151 300 Series 95W Desktop Processor
    CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 (PC4 28800) Desktop Memory
    EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 SC Ultra GAMING, 06G-P4-2067-KR, 6GB GDDR6, Dual HDB Fans
    CORSAIR RMi Series RM1000i 1000W 80 PLUS GOLD Haswell Ready Full Modular ATX12V & EPS12V SLI and Crossfire Ready Power Supply
    Western Digital Caviar Black 500GB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache HDD

Pretty similar specs, you're right your pc is pretty good.

Quoted from Psw757:

I’m kind of picky so I’d like it to play as close to the real thing as possible or I will likely be disappointed.

I agree, I don't have any affiliation with any of these companies, but I do like how much better they keep getting.

11 months later
    #2766 2 years ago
    Quoted from Briks-707:

There are a few like turn key makers like Xtreme Gaming Cabinets, they off a fully loaded Vpin with the range topping Asus 144hz monitor paired with a 3080 card & all the bells and whistles you could ask for. Only problem they are an Australian company and orders take 6+ months for construction and delivery…., but they build it from the ground up with some of the best components. With the exchange rate its comparable to buying a premium NIB pinball including overseas delivery. Check out their videos on YouTube, you won’t be disappointed

I ordered mine last November and they just shipped it. So order to door will be close to 10-12 months. I haven't got the final shipping costs, but I can post how much when I get it. I literally had the first Hyper-pin, BadBoyBill's gave me his cabinet, and have waited to upgrade for years. I went with Xtreme because I do not have the time or skills to make a cabinet that would look good enough to go into my game room. They will never be real pinball, but they are awesome arcade machines. Here is my machine:

#2773 2 years ago
    Quoted from Briks-707:

Hey Jim this is Dani from the EHA Facebook group if you didn’t notice already. I can’t wait until you get your machine my man, it’s gorgeous and a beast with that 144hz/3080 combo! I paid about $1,500 total for delivery to Sonoma County, $1300 was Vangaurd’s shipping cost & $200 for California use tax but that was last November.

I didn't know you were Briks-707. I subscribed to your youtube and watch all of your gameplay vids.

I got a House Bill of Lading Our Ref#, but I have no idea how to track where my pin is. I got that on Aug.10th.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jimjim66.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/virtual-pinball-club?tu=jimjim66 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.