Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,989 posts
  • 352 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by Smaug
  • Topic is favorited by 271 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TFTC FlyerA (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_0466 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0465 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0464 (resized).JPG
    Top10pro (resized).png
    Top10pro (resized).png
    20240129_125402.png
    Fireballxl5 (resized).png
    2023-12-31 19.32.48 (resized).jpg
    2023-11-17 22.19.51 (resized).jpg
    2023-11-11 03.07.25 (resized).jpg
    2023-11-11 01.58.53 (resized).jpg
    poster2 (resized).png
    411392839_735139934899280_8496203559983449797_n (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gto.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2148 4 years ago

Can Pinside add a machine link just for a generic Virtual Pinball Cab? That way we could all add to our collection for those of us with virtual cabs. Just a thought.

3 weeks later
    #2158 4 years ago
    Quoted from hocuslocus:

Tom did an amazing job with that ghostbusters table. I never bothered getting it, since I have the table itself... but then figured I might as well. By then it was to late . Is there another place to download it?

Trade you for a World Cup Soccer 94 (the one by Alessio that was lost when MBPC shut down). Been looking for that one with no luck.

#2161 4 years ago

If anyone needs that GB game, send me a pm and I can share a link.

By the way, have you guys tried the new TOTAN 4K table that came out a few days ago? It has to be the most visually amazing virtual table I've ever seen.

#2168 4 years ago

Does anyone have the Cuphead table with the music tracks who would be willing to share? TIA

#2171 4 years ago

I have all my tables tested and working in my cabinet. Now looking for a front end to install, should I go with PinballX or PinUp Popper? Pros and cons?

#2175 4 years ago

Is it true that Popper can auto record your playfield videos?

#2177 4 years ago
    Quoted from slippifishi:

Yes it can, but if you have a lot of media to record, this can take a VERY long time.
    I recently moved over to Popper from PinballX and I haven't looked back, much more responsive.

Great to hear! I have a ton of tables, so it will probably take a while. I'll try Popper. I tried PinballX last weekend and I had the issue that Lynn described with the buttons reconfiguring and being unplayable. I uninstalled and was going to try it again, but figured why not check out Popper first. Fingers crossed!

3 months later
    #2213 4 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

Question for you all. I've been out of the mix for quite a while. I thought I'd get back into things but just haven't. As such I've already repurposed my CPU from my cab. Is there a market for a cab that needs a CPU? If not, is there a market for the parts from the cab? This thing was loaded. Still have:
    - 7 siemens contactors
    - Ledwiz
    - H-bridge
    - gear motor
    - Shaker motor
    - Polk amp, sub and 5 1/4 speakers
    - 12v power supply
    - 24 volt power supply
    - 46inch LED TV for PF (Samsung)
    - 32 inch LED TV for backglass (Insignia)
    - 19 inch LED TV for DMD (Insignia and decased)
    - Coin door
    - It's also go flashers and lights for RGB colors. I used reg pinball GI bulbs for the RGB effects though so not really anything of any value there.
    I obviously still have the powdercoated side rails, hinges for back panel, legs and painted lockbar. Cab is still complete, just without a CPU.
    Attached is a picture of the cab. It was a home built cab so not perfect but I did design the artwork with the help of a pro some of you might know (Josh White).
    Thoughts on what I should do with this? I was thinking of maybe parting it out or selling the whole thing to someone that wanted a quicker way to get started.[quoted image]

Is the playfield monitor 4k, Samsung model #? How much would you ask for the whole setup?

2 months later
    #2275 4 years ago
    Quoted from LynnInDenver:

Got my machine pretty much finished, although there's still a world of DOF and SSF to add into it later.
    [quoted image] [quoted image] [quoted image] [quoted image] [quoted image] [quoted image]

Love it! Great nod to that Sega Saturn classic Radiant Silvergun.

#2276 4 years ago

The topper is pretty badass as well.

#2277 4 years ago

Have you guys tried the new Harry Potter or Iron Maiden tables? They're pretty amazing. Also, someone in future pinball put out Stern's Deadpool table with rules and even all the DMD videos and animations. It is sweet, but I did get an error when I reached multiball.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gto.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/virtual-pinball-club?tu=gto and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.