Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,980 posts
  • 351 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by Mr_Tantrum
  • Topic is favorited by 270 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TFTC FlyerA (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_0466 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0465 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0464 (resized).JPG
    Top10pro (resized).png
    Top10pro (resized).png
    20240129_125402.png
    Fireballxl5 (resized).png
    2023-12-31 19.32.48 (resized).jpg
    2023-11-17 22.19.51 (resized).jpg
    2023-11-11 03.07.25 (resized).jpg
    2023-11-11 01.58.53 (resized).jpg
    poster2 (resized).png
    411392839_735139934899280_8496203559983449797_n (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gibsonpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2302 3 years ago

Hello, this seems the right subforum for a VP announcement. Our upcoming MiniPin Kickstarter. Nudging, real analog plunger, optional tactile feedback, goldleaf buttons with fast response, stainless steel side rails and lockbar. Works with ALL iPad pinball apps.
    gibsonspinball.com

IMG_4373 100pix copy (resized).pngIMG_4373 100pix copy (resized).png

#2304 3 years ago

The artwork is just an example on a prototype to get an idea. With attack from mars being a pinball game on the iPad from Zen pinball it simply looked nice as an example. The actual artwork will be a new design.

1 year later
    #2818 2 years ago

Hi everybody, just want to show you what I have been working on for quite some time now. A mini digital pinball machine. It uses an Ipad, has analog plunger and nudging, low latency flipper response and works with ALL Ipad pinball apps (Zen, Willams, Pinball Arcade Apple Arcade etc.) And I have a surprise as well I will talk about later. Besides developing I play on it every day myself and am really very happy with the results. I plan on doing a Kickstarter.
    I really like pinball like all of you and own several tables. I have a passion for digital pinball as well. But unfortunately not everybody has space to put a large cabinet and has the money to buy one. I want to change that. If everything works out like I hope a software house like Zen Studios will listen to us more and improve their tables etc. The digital pinball community will benefit.
    The Ipad has a great, sharp glossy screen and constant smooth gameplay. No complicated settings or long bootup time. Perfect for pinball. But holding an Ipad and tapping a screen is not that much fun. After a while I noticed I simply missed the feeling and didn't play the apps that much anymore. A shame because I do like the actual apps and tables. So I started to really look into the problem and decided to start my project. Inside are custom electronics and software. If you're not playing you can simply slide your Ipad out again. The picture is a photo of an actual prototype I took a few days ago playing Big Shot on pinball Arcade. The small lockbar is a bit dented...
    There is still work to be done and I can make changes. Let me know what you think and would like in a small cabinet like this or have ideas. I will upload more information and gameplay videos the coming weeks. Thanks!

Ben Voors
    mtm.jpgmtm.jpg

1 week later
    #2845 2 years ago
    Quoted from GibsonPinball:

Hi everybody, just want to show you what I have been working on for quite some time now. A mini digital pinball machine. It uses an Ipad, has analog plunger and nudging, low latency flipper response and works with ALL Ipad pinball apps (Zen, Willams, Pinball Arcade Apple Arcade etc.) And I have a surprise as well I will talk about later. Besides developing I play on it every day myself and am really very happy with the results. I plan on doing a Kickstarter.

[quoted image]

Now with a quick video

3 weeks later
    #2895 2 years ago

Some more info about the small virtual pinball machine I have developed and still work on. For those of us who have less room And not willing to pay quite a lot for a regular cabinet these days. Or maybe a partner who thinks differently about that VPIN cabinet in the dining room. Not a replacement for a full sized cab but real fun to play on. And the glossy highres screen of an iPad look really really nice. If they only made them in 40 inch...
    I will be doing a Kickstarter crowdfunding coming spring. Let me know what you think so I can make it even better! I will do update post with new artwork and info.

1 month later
    #2959 2 years ago

Two new MiniPin prototypes with Black Hole and Medieval Madness themes.

#2961 2 years ago
    Quoted from GibsonPinball:

Two new MiniPin prototypes with Black Hole and Medieval Madness themes.

And with the release of Indiana Jones for iPad just a few days ago:

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gibsonpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/virtual-pinball-club?tu=gibsonpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.