Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,163 posts
  • 306 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 days ago by PanzerFreak
  • Topic is favorited by 224 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6EE1BDA5-8DF8-4C0C-8CC6-E603F910D782 (resized).png
    Major Frenchy Tribute (resized).png
    Screenshot 2022-06-02 072333 (resized).jpg
    3D1D2598-8FC7-4B32-9C97-1978AFE5EBCF (resized).png
    B9EA3685-BAB6-431B-B6B9-5112EB02ACB1 (resized).jpeg
    29421220-4B95-47F5-8818-E3AB137890FB (resized).jpeg
    A103A00D-C54D-4864-96FD-9A735942F47F (resized).jpeg
    CC449F8E-B248-4A63-94E9-6DF27DA85078 (resized).jpeg
    CFB03FA2-2F98-45D5-94D3-EB20EE1F4A5B (resized).jpeg
    2A91450C-D164-4BB4-943E-5468C865A4CF (resized).jpeg
    0EE52696-A289-4968-8A7C-E30B0D32173D (resized).jpeg
    41E17545-7265-4074-93AF-24C8C0C203A0 (resized).jpeg
    0728811C-5EF8-4851-AB3D-39AD101301C5 (resized).jpeg
    9C85961C-F420-4F24-9E2F-DAD73BBFCD7A (resized).png
    8601BB36-6B05-4076-BBDA-7D22D602DBA0 (resized).png
    Medieval Madness Collage 2D PV (resized).jpg

There are 3,163 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 64.
    #3101 61 days ago
    Quoted from friscopinball:

Great discussion with the VPW team for Episode #2 of our Tuesday Night Tributes! Really cool talk with two members who let us know about the history of VPW, how tables are made, etc.
    Replay of the stream is below:
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1474564368

Love VPW's work, like pretty much everyone I suppose!

I need to watch this VOD. I don't get to catch many streams like these days.

#3102 60 days ago

I’m thinking of upgrade my vp, from 120hz to 144 hz. And also graphic card 3060 to 3080. What you guys know and think about that?. Worth the difference? Future proof? Worth the money?

#3103 60 days ago
    Quoted from Chimmen:

I’m thinking of upgrade my vp, from 120hz to 144 hz. And also graphic card 3060 to 3080. What you guys know and think about that?. Worth the difference? Future proof? Worth the money?

Seems like a very minimal jump, not worthwhile IMO. I would say just wait until 8K @120hz when that becomes a reality in however many years. Hell, only a portion of virtual tables are being rendered with true 4k resolution at this point, most are still 1080p and then being upscaled.

#3104 59 days ago

Hey!

I got my KL25Z board, and I just want to use it to add a nudging feature for now. Everything else is already up and running (except for my front end) .

What is the easiest way to add the nudge feature using this great board?

Thanks!
    Richard

5CAEB97D-3919-489A-ABC2-A381C07F49C7 (resized).pngDCA16E95-FE58-4EF0-8C98-12D70787BCBD (resized).jpeg
    #3105 59 days ago

Great timing Richard! I have the exact same question!

#3106 59 days ago
    Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

I got my KL25Z board, and I just want to use it to add a nudging feature for now. Everything else is already up and running (except for my front end) .
    What is the easiest way to add the nudge feature using this great board?

download the Pinscape software and run it. It’s very nicely done and has a step-by-step setup routine. You can also adjust the sensitivity of nudging. From your picture above it appears you are not using a mechanical plunger - these are also nicely handled by the KL25Z and Pinscape.

I’m not very good at nudging so I have always been a bit uncertain how realistic this system is - what do other folks think - realistic nudging ?

#3107 59 days ago
    Quoted from Chimmen:

Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Seems like a very minimal jump, not worthwhile IMO. I would say just wait until 8K @120hz when that becomes a reality in however many years. Hell, only a portion of virtual tables are being rendered with true 4k resolution at this point, most are still 1080p and then being upscaled.

I mean a 3080 is a lot more powerful than a 3060. It's literally twice as powerful, if you check the numbers. So you can better believe that you will be able to see a pretty big difference in framerate.

Now the difference between a 120hz and 144hz monitor would be prettty subtle.

#3108 59 days ago

It’s package, from 120hz, 3060, and a ryzen 7 comp to 144hz, 3080 card and ryzen 9 comp. Keep the original or worth the upgrade? Or wait for a bigger upgrade?

#3109 59 days ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

I mean a 3080 is a lot more powerful than a 3060. It's literally twice as powerful, if you check the numbers. So you can better believe that you will be able to see a pretty big difference in framerate.
    Now the difference between a 120hz and 144hz monitor would be prettty subtle.

Yeah. A 3060 to a 3080 is a big jump but when a 3060 can already run virtual pinball tables at [email protected] it doesn’t really seem worth it for the use case. More power never hurts though lol. If 144hz is needed then a 3080 would likely be needed.

#3110 59 days ago
    Quoted from branlon8:

download the Pinscape software and run it. It’s very nicely done and has a step-by-step setup routine. You can also adjust the sensitivity of nudging. From your picture above it appears you are not using a mechanical plunger - these are also nicely handled by the KL25Z and Pinscape.
    I’m not very good at nudging so I have always been a bit uncertain how realistic this system is - what do other folks think - realistic nudging ?

Ok, so do you need Pinscape? I have all my buttons running on a zero delay board. Just using this for nudging

Thanks!
    Richard

#3111 58 days ago

Ok, so do you need Pinscape?

What’s you issue with Pinscape ? - you can use it for as many or as few functions as you want.

#3112 58 days ago
    Quoted from branlon8:

What’s you issue with Pinscape ? - you can use it for as many or as few functions as you want.

No issue, just not sure what it is yet.

#3113 58 days ago

No issue, just not sure what it is yet.

You just need the klz board and pinscape config tool software. Once it’s in be sure to turn on analog nudge in vpx. You do not need to move off the zero delay board unless you want to

Follow the guide from mjr. The klz board can be used with a digital plunger as well if you would like to add one. You could get a kit from someone with what you need. FYI klz board prices are still high unfortunately.

#3114 58 days ago
    Quoted from Chimmen:

It’s package, from 120hz, 3060, and a ryzen 7 comp to 144hz, 3080 card and ryzen 9 comp. Keep the original or worth the upgrade? Or wait for a bigger upgrade?

Depends on the price but I am guessing it’s a fair bit. The 120 to 144 won’t matter at all you won’t even see it. The Ryzen 7 to Ryzen 9 change your also won’t see it not for virtual pinball. The 3060 to 3080 you will see an increase in frame rate yes is it needed probably not as vpx is not as demanding as many AAA games are and people run 4k with way less.

That being said if you do the upgrade it will aid in future proofing your cabinet as there is no idea how demanding visual pinball unity will be when released. However I would imagine the upgrade cost is at least 1k which is a lot for very little benefit right now.

#3115 58 days ago
    Quoted from Chimmen:

I am using the Asus 144 right now and I can not see the difference compared to the 120 Asus I had before. I am using a 3070 TI by the way and it can handle all tables that I tried on 144 and even somewhat higher.

For test I did put it back at 120 but there is no perceivable difference. I will keep it at 120 for now. I do see the difference between the new Iiyama 144 and the Asus monitors. I would definitely advice to buy the Asus (even the 120) instead of the Iiyama. Also stay away from using a tv, the ones I tested all have more input lag than the mentioned monitors. If you really want to use a tv, make sure you can test it before you buy it.

#3116 57 days ago

It’s a 43" ASUS XG438Q 120Hz ROG Strix Gaming Monitor playfield. And the 144 is. 43" ASUS PG43U 144Hz ROG Swift Gaming Monitor. The cost is 2800 US dollars.

#3117 57 days ago
    Quoted from Chimmen:

It’s a 43" ASUS XG438Q 120Hz ROG Strix Gaming Monitor playfield. And the 144 is. 43" ASUS PG43U 144Hz ROG Swift Gaming Monitor. The cost is 2800 dollars.

Unless 2800$ is AUD or something....

amazon.com link »

#3118 57 days ago

BrandonLaw : To be fair, the one in your link is a used and refurbished one with 90 day warranty . But this one is very interesting, the 120 version for 799 euro with full warranty. They also have the 144 for 1270 euro.

https://www.bol.com/nl/nl/p/asus-rog-strix-xg438qr-4k-va-120hz-gaming-monitor-43-inch/9300000019945790/?Referrer=ADVNLGOO002021-G-133405689242-S-1152965075416-9300000019945790&gclid=CjwKCAjw9-KTBhBcEiwAr19ig4R0KxKoRT007tllDJWT4gMGJzcc4WXGwla3U6TK5OFdzbHAv-GxthoCkCQQAvD_BwE

Also I think that he meant that the complete upgrade costs that much. GPU is very expensive at the moment so would not be surprised if it was around that figure.

#3119 57 days ago

Yes it was for the hole package. 144hz, and grafic card plus the comp. 2800 US dollars for that package.

#3120 57 days ago
    Quoted from ronaldvg:

BrandonLaw : To be fair, the one in your link is a used and refurbished one with 90 day warranty . But this one is very interesting, the 120 version for 799 euro with full warranty. They also have the 144 for 1270 euro.
    https://www.bol.com/nl/nl/p/asus-rog-strix-xg438qr-4k-va-120hz-gaming-monitor-43-inch/9300000019945790/?Referrer=ADVNLGOO002021-G-133405689242-S-1152965075416-9300000019945790&gclid=CjwKCAjw9-KTBhBcEiwAr19ig4R0KxKoRT007tllDJWT4gMGJzcc4WXGwla3U6TK5OFdzbHAv-GxthoCkCQQAvD_BwE
    Also I think that he meant that the complete upgrade costs that much. GPU is very expensive at the moment so would not be surprised if it was around that figure.

I've had mine for 2+ years now. Reman'd at a slightly higher pricepoint. Works wonderful being used almost daily. Although, I keep mine at 120fps locked with a 3070 as that's where I feel everything is happiest. If you read a bit in-depth on this panel...it more or less 'fakes' the latter 24hz.

#3121 57 days ago

Placed my order for vp ultra with Roland , nice guy can’t wait to see it !

#3122 57 days ago
    Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Placed my order for vp ultra with Roland , nice guy can’t wait to see it !

Congrats! Agree, he answered every question I've had and that is probably a dozen of them so far lol. Just placed my order as well for an Ultra VP 6.0, can't wait. Did a lot a lot of research and while expensive I feel good with the purchase. The 6.0 units have everything I want in a prebuilt virtual pin. Oh, there's also an Ultra VP Facebook owners group that is very helpful, and a Pinside Ultra VP owners group thread https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ultra-vp-club-virtualist-welcome/page/2.

What artwork option did you go with?

#3123 57 days ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Congrats! Agree, he answered every question I've had and that is probably a dozen of them so far lol. Just placed my order as well for an Ultra VP 6.0, can't wait. Did a lot a lot of research and while expensive I feel good with the purchase. The 6.0 units have everything I want in a prebuilt virtual pin. Oh, there's also an Ultra VP Facebook owners group that is very helpful, and a Pinside Ultra VP owners group thread https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ultra-vp-club-virtualist-welcome/page/2.
    What artwork option did you go with?

Thanks for letting me know about facebook group, I think Im going with this one, I like the colors.

Medieval Madness Collage 2D PV (resized).jpg
    #3124 56 days ago
    Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Thanks for letting me know about facebook group, I think Im going with this one, I like the colors.[quoted image]

Looks cool!!

#3125 56 days ago

Regardless if you build your own virtual pinball machine or buy a prebuilt one has anyone else noticed a general increase in VP interest over the past few years? What is driving it? Personally I think the technology (4K, 120hz displays, DOF, SSF, etc) has together made VP feel much closer to real pinball. I remember playing a VP machine 10 years ago at a show and walked away after a couple minutes due to the lack of display quality and lack of force feedback. Fast forward 10 years later and it's an entirely different ballgame. Also real pins are at all time record prices and besides the cost aspect people only have so many room for real pins. There's also a good number of original VP tables that don't exist in the real world that help make building or buying a VP machine appealing.

#3126 56 days ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Regardless if you build your own virtual pinball machine or buy a prebuilt one has anyone else noticed a general increase in VP interest over the past few years? What is driving it? Personally I think the technology (4K, 120hz displays, DOF, SSF, etc) has together made VP feel much closer to real pinball. I remember playing a VP machine 10 years ago at a show and walked away after a couple minutes due to the lack of display quality and lack of force feedback. Fast forward 10 years later and it's an entirely different ballgame. Also real pins are at all time record prices and besides the cost aspect people only have so many room for real pins. There's also a good number of original VP tables that don't exist in the real world that help make building or buying a VP machine appealing.

It is reaching a much higher level of graphical and physics fidelity. That is a huge part. The other part is pinball in general is seeing a huge resurgence. Lots of folks get into arcade games and pinball, maybe build/buy a multicade, then think hey can I do the same for pinball.

#3127 56 days ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Im mostly interested because I dont have room anymore. If I can get a good feel for some games like Diner, Taxi, Dredd, and maybe few others I wouldn't mind letting my real machines go to get that much needed room back hehe.

#3128 56 days ago
    Quoted from DudeRegular:

It is reaching a much higher level of graphical and physics fidelity. That is a huge part. The other part is pinball in general is seeing a huge resurgence. Lots of folks get into arcade games and pinball, maybe build/buy a multicade, then think hey can I do the same for pinball.

don't laugh when I say this but the arcade resurgence has been aided/helped by arcade1up. I know everyone likes to bash them and their low quality but there are far more people with an arcade cabinet or even a vpin cab in their home now more then before because of a cheap 1up. Does that mean people then go full on with big cabs and builds some yes but not all of course.

The other part is the software side is far more mature than it was before. I have had a vpin cab off and on for a very long time (been through 3 iterations and working on my 4th) and thanks to things like baller installer this hobby is far more palatable to deal with then ever. In the past it was an absolute nightmare to install each piece of software and get all the little components of it that you needed and put them in the right spots and configure them etc.

Only thing baller installer doesn't do for you now is DOF and DOFlinx (for FX3 and Future Pinball). It pretty much does the rest for you. You can take a fresh windows install and your PC and screens and literally be up and playing VPIN tables in 15 mins.

#3129 54 days ago

Question for those that have DOF and SSF setup on their virtual pins. Say a new update for a VPX table is released. I assume you can just rename the existing file to .old or something and then rename the new file to the exiting name. Does updating a file in this manner result in a loss or any DOF or SSF settings?

#3130 54 days ago

Dof is looking for the rom, not the vpx table itself. If the rom you are using has a dof config supporting it, you can update the file and there is no change. If the rom is different with the update, you may have to tell dof which rom you are using and generate a new config file. Ssf does not require anything special and is managed by your sound card settings. You install it and set your system to 7.1 surround. Ssf is by far less maintenance, but I use both together. If I was only going to have 1 of these setups I'd just do ssf. You can balance it manually and also add your own sounds if you don't like the ones the file comes with. I agree with others that commented that the dof solenoid sounds aren't really what you'd like them to be unless you add actual pinball coils. I mean they are good and all, but anybody with a trained ear will notice. The ssf working together with it kinda blends it all a little better.

#3131 54 days ago
    Quoted from themotherbrain:

Dof is looking for the rom, not the vpx table itself. If the rom you are using has a dof config supporting it, you can update the file and there is no change. If the rom is different with the update, you may have to tell dof which rom you are using and generate a new config file. Ssf does not require anything special and is managed by your sound card settings. You install it and set your system to 7.1 surround. Ssf is by far less maintenance, but I use both together. If I was only going to have 1 of these setups I'd just do ssf. You can balance it manually and also add your own sounds if you don't like the ones the file comes with. I agree with others that commented that the dof solenoid sounds aren't really what you'd like them to be unless you add actual pinball coils. I mean they are good and all, but anybody with a trained ear will notice. The ssf working together with it kinda blends it all a little better.

Thank you!

#3132 49 days ago

I am back up and running on my cab now. PC is all new except reusing the GTX 1080. I still have a ways to go. I have maybe 15 games setup so far. I have SSF going now. That is pretty cool. Some games it doesn't seem to do much, but others are really cool. 4k 120 Hz is really nice.

My to do list is
    Tweak the nudge/tilt
    Figure out the DOF/led button stuff
    Repin a couple connectors for the solenoids on the zebs boards. The wires were pulled out when I got it. So it's not hooked up right now.
    Also need to sort out how I want to do plunger/launch ball. My cab only has a plunger with the zebs kits. It looks like there are a couple ways to do this. I don't want to have to tweak every game script that uses a button vs a shooter rod. I also don't want to have to push in the shooter rod as that won't be as intuitive for kids or guests.

#3133 49 days ago
    Quoted from DudeRegular:

I am back up and running on my cab now. PC is all new except reusing the GTX 1080. I still have a ways to go. I have maybe 15 games setup so far. I have SSF going now. That is pretty cool. Some games it doesn't seem to do much, but others are really cool. 4k 120 Hz is really nice.
    My to do list is
    Tweak the nudge/tilt
    Figure out the DOF/led button stuff
    Repin a couple connectors for the solenoids on the zebs boards. The wires were pulled out when I got it. So it's not hooked up right now.
    Also need to sort out how I want to do plunger/launch ball. My cab only has a plunger with the zebs kits. It looks like there are a couple ways to do this. I don't want to have to tweak every game script that uses a button vs a shooter rod. I also don't want to have to push in the shooter rod as that won't be as intuitive for kids or guests.

Glad to see it's coming along! You have the right idea to where lots of games use button vs. Plunge and changing the script would be tedious. Get that hole-saw out!

amazon.com link »

#3134 49 days ago

Tonight at 10:30 pm CST!

Hope to see you there!

twitch.tv/friscopinball
    8601BB36-6B05-4076-BBDA-7D22D602DBA0 (resized).png

#3135 48 days ago
    Quoted from BrandonLaw:

Glad to see it's coming along! You have the right idea to where lots of games use button vs. Plunge and changing the script would be tedious. Get that hole-saw out!
    amazon.com link »

I have a button, but I probably will lean away from drilling and adding it. The front of the cab looks pretty much just like a TZ right now. I don't want to add anything that I don't have to. It does have magnasave buttons, but those are pretty key for a number of games. One option for ball launch is my preference.

I don't even have any menu buttons on there and I think I can get away without them too. Left coin reject is exit/esc. Right coin reject adds coins. I do have the buy-in extra ball button that I haven't decided on yet for functionality. It would only really be needed for original purpose on WPC games that support it, and I don't really use it myself.

#3136 48 days ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I mostly agree. I think technological improvements, including higher resolution video and haptic feedback, have made virtual pinball machines much more engaging than in the past. For several years I tried virtual pins at pinball shows and I was never impressed... until about 5 years ago when folks started putting solenoids, powered subs and other things in them to create a more immersive experience. I built my own VPin, with 4K playfield display, flashers, DOF, SSF, accelerometer, etc. 3 years ago and it's a great addition to my collection of real pins.

Now, this might be controversial, but regarding the importance of realism, or making virtual pinball closer to real pinball... it's important, but I've found that part of the fun is the ability to go beyond that and do things that are impossible in real pinball. FX3 is a classic example. Those games aren't particularly realistic but holy smokes, those tables are fun on a virtual pinball cabinet with decent haptic feedback, good sound and good video! You get to aim for characters walking around on the playfield, shoot into holograms, see anti-gravity ball effects, join online tournaments, attempt challenges, collect rewards, etc. It's a great video pinball game platform. VPX is a great simulator, also tremendous fun, with community-made tables that are more realistic than FX3, but even with VPX I would argue that part of the fun comes from things that are unrealistic. Flashers in EM games? Full motion video on 1980's backglasses? Exotic playfield lighting effects using LUT files? Ability to tweak everything from physics to artwork without making any physical changes to your game? Bottom line is if I'm advising someone on building/buying a VPin, I'd say make it realistic (size, shape, feedback)... and, more importantly, simply make it as immersive/engaging/fun as possible.

#3137 48 days ago

Thank you to bord!

Tonight's replay of Tuesday Night Tributes with Bord is live and we had a really cool discussion of how he got his start in VPX, the creation process, and so many other cool stories bout Cuphead Pro, animation, Chuck E. Cheese, etc.

We even had a sneak peek at his latest UNRELEASED table and some great action on one of my favorites, Skyway.

Please feel free to take a look at the link below and I apologize for any audio issues in the beginning (streaming is so fun ).

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1486983200

#3138 48 days ago

Thank you to bord!
    Tonight's replay of Tuesday Night Tributes with Bord is live and we had a really cool discussion of how he got his start in VPX, the creation process, and so many other cool stories bout Cuphead Pro, animation, Chuck E. Cheese, etc.
    We even had a sneak peek at his latest UNRELEASED table and some great action on one of my favorites, Skyway.
    Please feel free to take a look at the link below and I apologize for any audio issues in the beginning (streaming is so fun ).

Great stream, interesting games and material covered about virtual pinball. I didn't realize that there's a Cuphead virtual pin, looks cool. Will need to check that one out once I get my vpin. Also I'm now prepared to work at a Nintendo service center and as a carver at Old Country Buffet lol.

#3139 47 days ago

is there a good virtual game for Spooky Jetsons?

#3140 46 days ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I didn't realize that there's a Cuphead virtual pin, looks cool. Will need to check that one out once I get my vpin.

Check out the homebrew thread with some of the same talented guys who did the VPX version. It’s still one of my go to original EM tables on my vpin.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cuphead-home-brew-pinball

#3141 46 days ago

Thank you to bord!

Thanks for having me. It was a lot of fun!

#3142 46 days ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Great stream, interesting games and material covered about virtual pinball. I didn't realize that there's a Cuphead virtual pin, looks cool. Will need to check that one out once I get my vpin. Also I'm now prepared to work at a Nintendo service center and as a carver at Old Country Buffet lol.

These training videos are amazing, aren’t they?

#3144 41 days ago

Thank you to Hawkeyez!

Tonight's replay of Tuesday Night Tributes with Hawkeyez is live and we had a really awesome discussion of how he started his PuP-Pack journey, what it takes to start the PuP-Pack creation process, and a ton of cool background stories on his works including a look back at his first PuP-Pack, The Sopranos.

It was a really enlightening interview and I hope you enjoy it as we celebrate those who give us so much of their hard work and time. We even had a video chat going .

Please feel free to take a look at the link below and I apologize for any audio issues regarding our mic volumes(streaming is so fun ).

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1308374860

9C85961C-F420-4F24-9E2F-DAD73BBFCD7A (resized).png
    #3145 41 days ago

Thank you to Hawkeyez!
    Tonight's replay of Tuesday Night Tributes with Hawkeyez is live and we had a really awesome discussion of how he started his PuP-Pack journey, what it takes to start the PuP-Pack creation process, and a ton of cool background stories on his works including a look back at his first PuP-Pack, The Sopranos.
    It was a really enlightening interview and I hope you enjoy it as we celebrate those who give us so much of their hard work and time. We even had a video chat going .
    Please feel free to take a look at the link below and I apologize for any audio issues regarding our mic volumes(streaming is so fun ).
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1308374860[quoted image]

Thanks Frisco for these fantastic streams! Your idea for Tribute Tuesdays to honor so many key and amazing members of this hobby is genius. The authors and content creators are what makes this whole thing run and you have found a respectful and fun way to shed more light on the personalities behind all the great work.

Like real pinball, virtual pinball has its share of drama and stories so your streams are such a welcome breath of fresh air and puts the focus where it belongs.

Of course, it goes without saying but THANK YOU to all authors and creators! Because of their work, my vpin has given me just as many memories with friends and family as my real pins and the future looks even brighter!

#3146 40 days ago
    Quoted from Galooch:

Thanks Frisco for these fantastic streams! Your idea for Tribute Tuesdays to honor so many key and amazing members of this hobby is genius. The authors and content creators are what makes this whole thing run and you have found a respectful and fun way to shed more light on the personalities behind all the great work.
    Like real pinball, virtual pinball has its share of drama and stories so your streams are such a welcome breath of fresh air and puts the focus where it belongs.
    Of course, it goes without saying but THANK YOU to all authors and creators! Because of their work, my vpin has given me just as many memories with friends and family as my real pins and the future looks even brighter!

You are very welcome and I am glad you enjoy them. I have a blast doing them and I hope they continue as we try to celebrate those who do so much for us on their own dime and time.

#3147 40 days ago

Hey guys ☺️

Here is my newest build, Elvira LE vpin, I Build the vpin to lookalike one real stern pinball to match the design to my other stern pinballs

0728811C-5EF8-4851-AB3D-39AD101301C5 (resized).jpeg0EE52696-A289-4968-8A7C-E30B0D32173D (resized).jpeg29421220-4B95-47F5-8818-E3AB137890FB (resized).jpeg2A91450C-D164-4BB4-943E-5468C865A4CF (resized).jpeg41E17545-7265-4074-93AF-24C8C0C203A0 (resized).jpegA103A00D-C54D-4864-96FD-9A735942F47F (resized).jpegB9EA3685-BAB6-431B-B6B9-5112EB02ACB1 (resized).jpegCC449F8E-B248-4A63-94E9-6DF27DA85078 (resized).jpegCFB03FA2-2F98-45D5-94D3-EB20EE1F4A5B (resized).jpeg
    #3148 40 days ago
    Quoted from Meisterjim:

Hey guys ☺️
    Here is my newest build, Elvira LE vpin, I Build the vpin to lookalike one real stern pinball to match the design to my other stern pinballs
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nicely done. This must have been a tremendous effort.

#3149 39 days ago
    Quoted from Meisterjim:

Hey guys ☺️
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

WOW!!!!!!!

#3150 39 days ago
    Quoted from Meisterjim:

that game you have on the screen - does it have the same rules as EATPM?

There are 3,163 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 64.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!