Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,989 posts
  • 352 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by Smaug
  • Topic is favorited by 271 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TFTC FlyerA (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_0466 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0465 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0464 (resized).JPG
    Top10pro (resized).png
    Top10pro (resized).png
    20240129_125402.png
    Fireballxl5 (resized).png
    2023-12-31 19.32.48 (resized).jpg
    2023-11-17 22.19.51 (resized).jpg
    2023-11-11 03.07.25 (resized).jpg
    2023-11-11 01.58.53 (resized).jpg
    poster2 (resized).png
    411392839_735139934899280_8496203559983449797_n (resized).jpg
    There are 3,989 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 80.
    #1851 6 years ago

My new 1050TI 4gb kicks ass.

IMG_1374 (resized).JPGIMG_1374 (resized).JPG

IMG_1375 (resized).JPGIMG_1375 (resized).JPG

IMG_1381 (resized).JPGIMG_1381 (resized).JPG

IMG_1393 (resized).JPGIMG_1393 (resized).JPG

#1852 6 years ago

So by "kick ass" I assume you are very happy with the 1050 Ti?

Looks great! Especially Fathom, holy cow!!!

#1853 6 years ago

Games run inbwtween 200-400fsp. Cpu is i7.

Try indy and MB from monsterbashcabinet they looks and playes incredible.

#1854 6 years ago

Nice!

This is my setup. It's completely mobile (I can bring it to micro-breweries and such for fun play!), made of thick cardboard, different duct tapes and hot glue. Monitor stand is not done, needs to be fully painted. I mostly run Pinball FX2 as I prefer the "arcade" feel of these games (since I have a real pinball machine collection for such seriousness). I cannot wait for Pinball FX3. I hope it gets released soon.

Pinball Controller (resized).jpgPinball Controller (resized).jpg

#1855 6 years ago
    Quoted from edcianci:

game is on hold while somebody is looking into shipping quotes - thanks ed

it's back up for sale at 1800 for the new vp mini - thnaks ed

2 weeks later
    #1856 6 years ago

Trying to calibtate my tv to replicate the true colors of the pinball tables. my tv has 'Game Mode' setting . Do any of you recommend having game mode turned on? and what settings do you focus on to get a nice sharp picture. Thanks Appreciate all your feedback

#1857 6 years ago
    Quoted from gregh43:

Trying to calibtate my tv to replicate the true colors of the pinball tables. my tv has 'Game Mode' setting . Do any of you recommend having game mode turned on? and what settings do you focus on to get a nice sharp picture. Thanks Appreciate all your feedback

Greg, you need to have game mode on to reduce flipper lag. I don't think you can adjust color with DVI-D, but I might be wrong.

#1858 6 years ago

Thanks SadSack for your input. Whats
    DVI-D? I noticed when i had it in the GameMode the picture quality was bad wasnt sharp and kinda blurry. but set it in Dynamic the colors are too bright. I see others that post pics or vids of their tables n they look so great looking. trying to find that happy medium. and also in Game Mode the tables line up perfect in the cab. but when not in Game Mode some tables are off centered on the left and right side shows alot of black where the table isnt flush with the cab on the sides..
    Especially T2 table looks off. .. Thanks

#1859 6 years ago
    Quoted from DEN:

My new 1050TI 4gb kicks ass.

I've got a 1050 ti coming tomorrow. Do you run display cables and hdmi?

Now to find a beater EM I can convert.

#1860 6 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

I've got a 1050 ti coming tomorrow. Do you run display cables and hdmi?

HDMI is a display cable

You're planning 2 or 3 monitors I guess?

Run proper cables to each display

I personally run an individual graphics card for each display.

#1861 6 years ago

I bought a display to hdmi as my second monitor cable.

Pretty certain 1050 ti won't work with a second card. This is a rather budget build so the 1 card is going to have to do

Had a crazy idea last night though; use 2 extra wide monitors for the back cabinet. With today's tiny bezels it could make an almost normal sized image if l as yered vertically.

[~~~~~~~~]
    [~~~~~~~~]

#1862 6 years ago

If you want to fill the backbox you might consider copying mine. I sunk the bg monitor into the cabinet (wasting a little tv real estate, but worth it). Looks great for em's and dmd games in 2 screen mode.

20130609_110004 (resized).jpg20130609_110004 (resized).jpg

20130620_100306 (resized).jpg20130620_100306 (resized).jpg

#1863 6 years ago

I did like Vader77 as well in mine. Love it.

2016-08-07 14.23.02 (resized).jpg2016-08-07 14.23.02 (resized).jpg

#1864 6 years ago
    Quoted from Vader77:

If you want to fill the backbox you might consider copying mine. I sunk the bg monitor into the cabinet (wasting a little tv real estate, but worth it). Looks great for em's and dmd games in 2 screen mode.

So what exactly are you using in the BG? Is that a single "square" monitor? I'm confused, because THAT is what I'd like mine to look like!

BorgDog, you have the same set up? They look great!

#1865 6 years ago

I'm using the same tv that's in the playfied. In this old pic you can see the bottom (actually the right side) of the tv down in the cab.

20130612_101026 (resized).jpg20130612_101026 (resized).jpg

#1866 6 years ago

Again pretty similar setup on mine, I think I saw Vaders before I built mine. I have a 39" in the backbox and a 41.5" for the playfield. I put a build thread on vpinball.com if you want more details. http://vpinball.com/forums/topic/star-wars-wedgehead/

#1867 6 years ago

Ahhhhhh, that makes sense now. Thank you. I'm thinking of running only 2 monitors, no separate DMD, so this should fit the bill.

Great idea, once I find a donor cab I'll probably go this route. Much better, IMHO, that doing the smaller screen backglass.

#1868 6 years ago

Yeah, the night before I was ready to start the build I looked at the backbox with the monitor I bought to fit and panicked. See pic. I went from depressed to mildly drunk to busting out the saw-z-all! I had struggled at the time to find a perfect fitting playfield tv so when i did i bought 2. Luckily, better judgment saved the actual sawing until morning and I bought a 3rd (backup tv). All 3 are alive and well. I rarely play my virtual anymore but it's on a lot and the coolest piece of art in my house!

20130605_181449 (resized).jpg20130605_181449 (resized).jpg

#1869 6 years ago

Is anyone using software to manage the pc performance or multiple cores?

1 week later
    #1870 6 years ago

I could not agree more! if i were to make a new vCab it would be like borgbog and vader. it looks so much better! three monitors is the wrong approach in my opinion.

-Jim

Quoted from RonSS:

Ahhhhhh, that makes sense now. Thank you. I'm thinking of running only 2 monitors, no separate DMD, so this should fit the bill.
    Great idea, once I find a donor cab I'll probably go this route. Much better, IMHO, that doing the smaller screen backglass.

3 weeks later
    #1871 6 years ago

Last night, played Ghost Busters Premium table on my cardboard Virtual Pinball Rig. GB was released 2 days ago on Steam (The Pinball Arcade). A little buggy, and requires a pretty hefty CPU compared to Pinball FX2. I might not purchase the real machine, but I can get my fix for $9.99 here!

v-pin rig GhostBusters (resized).jpgv-pin rig GhostBusters (resized).jpg

1 month later
    #1872 6 years ago

I finally built my minicab to replace my full size cab. I like the way it turned out and think that it will be much more useful and fun in the smaller compact size. 2 monitors, 21:9 aspect playfield, perfect fit and a 17 sideways for the backglass. Still some final tweaks and some side art but overall I love how this came out.
    2017-10-16 18.49.07 (resized).jpg2017-10-16 18.49.07 (resized).jpg 2017-11-25 15.05.38 (resized).jpg2017-11-25 15.05.38 (resized).jpg

Thanks,
    -Jim

#1873 6 years ago
    Quoted from jim5six:

I love how this came out.

Nice job!

It's a nice size too. Practical.

#1874 6 years ago

if anyone is interested. I have an empty zaccaria strike cabinet i'll be selling. Has the narrower head like williams 1 player EM's, so doesn't take up as much space. Very solid cabinet. $75 if anyone is interested.

#1875 6 years ago
    Quoted from jim5six:

I finally built my minicab to replace my full size cab. I like the way it turned out and think that it will be much more useful and fun in the smaller compact size. 2 monitors, 21:9 aspect playfield, perfect fit and a 17 sideways for the backglass. Still some final tweaks and some side art but overall I love how this came out.

Thanks,
    -Jim

Well done!

I've been caught up in a few pins that came my way so I'm jealous of your completed project!

#1876 6 years ago
    Quoted from jim5six:

Thanks,
    -Jim

looking at monster bash and scared stiff makes me want to learn how to use my mini and download those games - still trying to sell it for 1500 for the one i won at pintastic as i don't know how to use it. it's the mini version and i think there are pictures in this thread. it has been sold twice before and then the buyers became ghost - so it's still for sale. thanks ed

#1877 6 years ago
    Quoted from edcianci:

looking at monster bash and scared stiff makes me want to learn how to use my mini and download those games - still trying to sell it for 1500 for the one i won at pintastic as i don't know how to use it. it's the mini version and i think there are pictures in this thread. it has been sold twice before and then the buyers became ghost - so it's still for sale. thanks ed

Its worth the effort to learn it Ed. VPX is such a marked improvement you will enjoy it, I am sure of that.

-Jim

#1878 6 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

Well done!
    I've been caught up in a few pins that came my way so I'm jealous of your completed project!

Thanks man. Projects is my middle name, but do to my current living arrangements (read no space for pins!), This one bubbled to the top of the list quickly.

-Jim

1 month later
    #1879 6 years ago

Ok i am a complete computer idiot but good with wiring and wood work (restoring vids). So being a complete idiot with computers I am lost on where to start with a Virtual build. All the forums and even here is confusing with all the computer talk.

Anyone here want to make some money and build me the computer with everything downloaded (minus the actual tables for legal purposes) then guide me on easily downloading them?

The set up in my head is a full size cabinet with force feedback (shakers and solenoids). With 4K TVs. Would love for it to be set up to run 3D pins also with the Xbox Connect. I know that that’s still developing but would want to build the table with it in it so as more tables are released they could be added.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask about having someone do this but I’m confident that I can handle the cabinet build but the computer and programming makes my head spin.

#1880 6 years ago

Hey all. I started a virtual pinball back in late 2013, and had to put it on pause. I'm now ready to start the project back up, but want to make sure my system that was built then, can still handle today's tables. I've seen some amazing stuff with VPX, and would like to run at least it and Future Pinball.

That said, can I get some comments on my system specs (posted below)? Is this still able to run today's software/tables?

Processor: Intel Core I5-3750K @ 3.40GHz
    Video Card: Asus GTX660 DC20-2GD5
    Ram: 8 GB (2 x 4GB) Corsair Vengence

If you need more info, let me know. I'm using an early HD tv (Polaroid 4011-TLXB) with 1366x768 as the playfield and the ball looks very choppy. The edges don't look crisp either. Not sure if it was my computer or the tv.

Any help is appreciated.

#1881 6 years ago
    Quoted from maffewl:

Hey all. I started a virtual pinball back in late 2013, and had to put it on pause. I'm now ready to start the project back up, but want to make sure my system that was built then, can still handle today's tables. I've seen some amazing stuff with VPX, and would like to run at least it and Future Pinball.
    That said, can I get some comments on my system specs (posted below)? Is this still able to run today's software/tables?
    If you need more info, let me know. I'm using an early HD tv (Polaroid 4011-TLXB) with 1366x768 as the playfield and the ball looks very choppy. The edges don't look crisp either. Not sure if it was my computer or the tv.
    Any help is appreciated.

The processor and ram should be adequate... the video card is well under powered for today’s VPX tables. I run a gtx960 and get along but most people are putting better than that in their cabs. Your tv is a lower resolution than most cabs too so expect some loss of detail for sure.

#1882 6 years ago

I think your I5 PC setup is fine. The GTX 660 is not well under powered for VPX. Sure there are many new video options available now, but the GTX 660 is not a slouch for VPX.

First upgrade should the the monitor to 1080p.

#1883 6 years ago
    Quoted from maffewl:

Any help is appreciated.

I run a 4k monitor with a GTX 670 and rarely have issues. I would think the 660 would be ok. You can always limit the sample sizes in video settings to keep things smooth.

#1884 6 years ago

Looks like a new monitor and just for kicks, I'd slap in a new gtx 1050 ti or gtx 1060. Fairly cheap , ,

Computer specs look fine.

#1885 6 years ago

Thanks for the replies. I'll look to upgrade the TV to a 4k. That said, does this video card look like it will do well? (I'm no computer pro and get lost in all the names/numbers of video cards, and what is good for this, and what isn't).

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814500372

#1886 6 years ago
    Quoted from maffewl:

Thanks for the replies. I'll look to upgrade the TV to a 4k. That said, does this video card look like it will do well? (I'm no computer pro and get lost in all the names/numbers of video cards, and what is good for this, and what isn't).
    https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814500372

I'm thinking that's too much, but I'm a novice.

I think this would do. It's cheaper as well.

Prices have really shot up on cards!

https://m.newegg.com/products/N82E16814487292

#1887 6 years ago

1050ti does not do 4k, 1060 does. I use the 1050ti without issues, but my monitor is not 4k either.

If gtxjoe corrects me about the 4k, listen to him

Either way 1050ti with noe 4k works great for me

#1888 6 years ago

Good to know!
    I changed my mind after I ordered and went with the 3GB 1060, so hopefully I'm good.

#1889 6 years ago

Best Buy had a great deal on an open box 40” Samsung 1080p so it looks like I’m not going 4K. That said, gtxjoe mentioned on the vpforum that he still uses a gtx660 so I’ll try to give it a go without upgrading the graphics card. I’ll provide an update when I’m able. Thanks for all the replies!

#1890 6 years ago

I am using 3 1080p monitors (2 samsungs and 1 visio) on my pin2k cab with 1 nvidia gtv 750ti. Previously I had 2 other nvidia cards and this 750ti rocks every table I have on the vpin, including the latest. The gtx660 is very close in performance to the 750ti, so you should be just fine.

Quoted from maffewl:

Best Buy had a great deal on an open box 40” Samsung 1080p so it looks like I’m not going 4K. That’s said, gtxjoe mentioned on the vpforum that he still uses a gtx660 so I’ll try to give it a go without upgrading the graphics card. I’ll provide an update when I’m able. Thanks for all the replies!

#1891 6 years ago

There are many settings you can adjust, to keep the 660 and 750ti still quite usable. I used a 750ti until about 4 months ago, everything ran just fine. My 1050ti allows for some better graphics settings, but was not a necessary move, more of a "nice to have"

1 week later
    #1892 6 years ago
    Quoted from maffewl:

Best Buy had a great deal on an open box 40” Samsung 1080p so it looks like I’m not going 4K. That said, gtxjoe mentioned on the vpforum that he still uses a gtx660 so I’ll try to give it a go without upgrading the graphics card. I’ll provide an update when I’m able. Thanks for all the replies!

Update. All is good. GTX660 doesn't seem to have any troubles. I'm running the playfield and dmd on the GPU, and the backglass on the MOBO onboard GPU.

#1893 6 years ago
    Quoted from maffewl:

Update. All is good. GTX660 doesn't seem to have any troubles. I'm running the playfield and dmd on the GPU, and the backglass on the MOBO onboard GPU.

Great news!

All tables?
    Did you have to modify any settings?
    Check to see if the tv has a "game mode", this helps my ancient 1080p with flipper lag, might have an effect on your overall performance too.

#1894 6 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

Great news!
    All tables?
    Did you have to modify any settings?
    Check to see if the tv has a "game mode", this helps my ancient 1080p with flipper lag, might have an effect on your overall performance too.

Thanks for the thoughts. I've only tried a few tables (AFM, MM, CV, LOTR), but no issues so far. No setting changes. I bought a Samsung 1080p tv and it doesn't look like it has a game mode, and the edges aren't the best in its standard or dynamic mode. I'm currently using the movie mode as it gives a softness to the edges that looks much more appealing.

#1895 6 years ago

I'm running a GTX680 and have my 40" playfield, 32" backglass and 17" DMD all running off of the same GPU. I'm not that particular with performance and graphics but it seems to do the job just fine. I'm running VP9 and VPX tables without too many problems. I have 55 installed at this point. I think that if I do run into issues with some tables I can always kick down some of the graphics settings so the table plays well.

I'm certainly not running a recent i5 or i7 processor. I have a Core2 Quad Q9400 @ 2.66GHz CPU with 8GB of RAM running 64bit Windows 7. My entire build cost me around $600-$700. Kijiji is your friend! Mind you I got the PC for free but even that would have only cost me a few hundred more. I wanted a low budget build that would allow me to play a bunch of tables.

Let's keep in mind here that we are playing video game versions of physical pinball machines. To me it will never compare to the real thing but it's a fun option to have and gives you a chance to learn the rules!

Here's a link to some pics of my build - https://goo.gl/photos/DxLhoosdbwRttZZk6

#1896 6 years ago
    Quoted from dzorbas:

Here's a link to some pics of my build - https://goo.gl/photos/DxLhoosdbwRttZZk6

looks great! I'm hoping to score a cabinet with all the trimmings soon myself.

So what functions did you designate the 3 vertical buttons on the left side of the coin door?

#1897 6 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

looks great! I'm hoping to score a cabinet with all the trimmings soon myself.

Thanks! It's been a lot of fun. Some stuff is McGyvered but it works well. That cabinet was a good deal, at least in my eyes. $200 CDN, in great shape, clean inside, with the coin door, rails, lock down bar all included. I felt bad sanding it down. $80 for the 40" Sony playfield monitor, $60 for the 32" Samsung backbox monitor and a free 17" IBM LCD for the DMD. I'm just using a cheap joystick controller for input but I do have a Pinscape controller board for nudging. I could have done a physical plunger as well but I went the cheaper, easier route.

Quoted from RonSS:

So what functions did you designate the 3 vertical buttons on the left side of the coin door?

I'm using PinballX as my front end. Works fantastic for me. I opted to use static images for the backbox and playfield when you are scrolling through the menu. Videos looked nicer but it slowed the menu down considerably.

The three buttons are set as follows:

- Green - select game or option
    - Blue - credits (if a game doesn't have free play)
    - Red - exit

In PinballX, the flipper buttons allow you to scroll through the tables individually. I didn't realize it when I first set things up but the second set of flipper buttons allow you to jump to the first table name of each letter of the alphabet. Bonus. You hit the green button to start the game. If you want to exit the table at any time, you hit the red button and it will take you back to the scroll for the games. Hit the red button again and a menu comes up asking if you want to exit the emulator. You navigate the yes/no option with the flipper buttons and then hit the green button to select.

I'm doing this from memory but I'm pretty sure that's how I have it set up. Very simple, no need for a crazy number of buttons. I could have probably gotten away with 2 and used the original coin eject button on the door for adding credits. I have yet found a need for any more.

So far I have 55 tables installed and I probably have less than 5 that are problematic. And I'm sure if I spent some time tweaking them, they would run fine as well.

#1898 6 years ago

Hey, I'm IceyStuntaz and have been a pinball fan since i can remember!

I just came back from Vegas and i had the chance to renew with some of my favorite machines at the Pinball Hall of Fame.

This also got me looking into building my own Virtual Pinball Cabinet and i'd like to get some tips to get myself started.

- Screen Size - Recommended TV models?

I think LED is probably better and 4K not recommended unless you have a really good Video Card. I have access to a GTX1060 for my build.
    Was thinking around 43in?
    I'm also thinking of building a Widebody Cabinet with 3 screens.

- Speakers? Sub or no sub? Bass Shaker or not?

Anyone can recommend a good speaker setup and amp? (Is a surround bar worth it?)
    Has anyone implemented some sort of Bass shacker for Flipper Feedback?
    I don't want to damage the TV.

- TV Glass, Close or Far?

I've read that having the tv near the galls can cause the TV to get really hot?

Any recommendation? Would adequate Fans/Cooling help?

- Plunger and Buttons?

Any recommendations on what kind of buttons i should get? (Keyboard encoder?) And do you know if there are any Plunger with a digital trigger?
    I'm also debating if i should add a Dual Fighting stick setup... or maybe i should just make a detachable one somehow?

Any recommendations are appreciated. I've been reading a bit but a lot of the Builds are now 3 or 4 years old and some of the

parts don't exist anymore and the TVs have changed a little.

Thanks!

Icey

#1899 6 years ago
    Quoted from dzorbas:

Thanks! It's been a lot of fun. Some stuff is McGyvered but it works well. That cabinet was a good deal, at least in my eyes. $200 CDN, in great shape, clean inside, with the coin door, rails, lock down bar all included. I felt bad sanding it down. $80 for the 40" Sony playfield monitor, $60 for the 32" Samsung backbox monitor and a free 17" IBM LCD for the DMD. I'm just using a cheap joystick controller for input but I do have a Pinscape controller board for nudging. I could have done a physical plunger as well but I went the cheaper, easier route.

I'm using PinballX as my front end. Works fantastic for me. I opted to use static images for the backbox and playfield when you are scrolling through the menu. Videos looked nicer but it slowed the menu down considerably.
    The three buttons are set as follows:
    - Green - select game or option
    - Blue - credits (if a game doesn't have free play)
    - Red - exit
    In PinballX, the flipper buttons allow you to scroll through the tables individually. I didn't realize it when I first set things up but the second set of flipper buttons allow you to jump to the first table name of each letter of the alphabet. Bonus. You hit the green button to start the game. If you want to exit the table at any time, you hit the red button and it will take you back to the scroll for the games. Hit the red button again and a menu comes up asking if you want to exit the emulator. You navigate the yes/no option with the flipper buttons and then hit the green button to select.
    I'm doing this from memory but I'm pretty sure that's how I have it set up. Very simple, no need for a crazy number of buttons. I could have probably gotten away with 2 and used the original coin eject button on the door for adding credits. I have yet found a need for any more.
    So far I have 55 tables installed and I probably have less than 5 that are problematic. And I'm sure if I spent some time tweaking them, they would run fine as well.

Thanks for the info, that makes sense.

I'm bummed, was watching an eBay auction today for a donor cab. Guy dropped the auction 7 minutes before the end stating "item no longer available ".

#1900 6 years ago
    Quoted from IceyStuntaz:

Hey, I'm IceyStuntaz and have been a pinball fan since i can remember!
    I just came back from Vegas and i had the chance to renew with some of my favorite machines at the Pinball Hall of Fame.
    This also got me looking into building my own Virtual Pinball Cabinet and i'd like to get some tips to get myself started.
    - Screen Size - Recommended TV models?
    I think LED is probably better and 4K not recommended unless you have a really good Video Card. I have access to a GTX1060 for my build.
    Was thinking around 43in?
    I'm also thinking of building a Widebody Cabinet with 3 screens.
    - Speakers? Sub or no sub? Bass Shaker or not?
    Anyone can recommend a good speaker setup and amp? (Is a surround bar worth it?)
    Has anyone implemented some sort of Bass shacker for Flipper Feedback?
    I don't want to damage the TV.
    - TV Glass, Close or Far?
    I've read that having the tv near the galls can cause the TV to get really hot?
    Any recommendation? Would adequate Fans/Cooling help?
    - Plunger and Buttons?
    Any recommendations on what kind of buttons i should get? (Keyboard encoder?) And do you know if there are any Plunger with a digital trigger?
    I'm also debating if i should add a Dual Fighting stick setup... or maybe i should just make a detachable one somehow?
    Any recommendations are appreciated. I've been reading a bit but a lot of the Builds are now 3 or 4 years old and some of the
    parts don't exist anymore and the TVs have changed a little.
    Thanks!
    Icey

Good idea!

I had plans of a standard cab, using PinballX as the front end with an I Pac 2 to control things.

Been checking out tvs at Costco and the like for measurements. Thinking I'll go 4k for playfield, 1080p for backglass.

I already have a gtx 100 3GB so I should be good for a while.

There are 3,989 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 80.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/virtual-pinball-club/page/38 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.