Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by gdonovan
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

557174456523bcdd1403c9b0b7659b7e521e40ab (resized).jpg
    IMG_20201211_071831 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider baxcade.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

Hoping I can get some recommendations on which virtual pinball machine to buy. Probably 4K. Real play feel. Working plunger. Beautiful design and form. 3/4 size if possible to match my arcade (looking to upgrade from 1up). Does this exist or do I have to go full size? And who makes the best machines?

#3 2 years ago

Thanks. I know a lot of purists don’t dig the virtual table experience but given space issues I really like the idea of hundreds of tables on a single machine. Appreciate your thoughts.

#9 2 years ago
    Quoted from radium:

Agree with NovaCade
    You’re shopping for a fleshlight when there’s plenty of real women around at reasonable prices.

#10 2 years ago
    Quoted from nicoy3k:

Reasonable prices? Where?
    https://virtuapin.net/
    I think the most important think is a monitor with a super low ms and high hz

Thx, I’ll check it out!

#11 2 years ago
    Quoted from Paul_from_Gilroy:

Who cares if it's different than a real pin? It's immersive and the fun factor is in the stratosphere.

Exactly. I respect the passion for real pinners but I have a blast playing vpin. Appreciate the knowledge drop.

#14 2 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Just know that a prebuilt virtual pin will continue to drop in value unlike a real pin

Good point on the value retention of real pin. I was looking at a couple mini vpin options from Australia but have seen some sketchy reviews. Probably looking full size domestic now.

#15 2 years ago
    Quoted from luckymoey:

100’s of hours to configure in my experience

Suddenly buying my way to the promise land makes sense. thx for the build your own thoughts.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider baxcade.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/virtual-pinball-buying-advice?tu=baxcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.