(Topic ID: 163127)

Virtual Pinball

By Mato

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Are these worth it?”

• Yes 6 votes
      55%
    • No 0 votes
    • Stick to the real thing 5 votes
      45%

(11 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

machine1_(resized).jpg
    machine2_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beepnutz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 7 years ago

I built one this year, thanks to a friend of mine and love it, will never sell, just keep adding games to it. Been at the real pinball hobby for 20 + years and have restored about 70 real pins and it's nice to go back to ones I have sold and play a game or two. The new system 10 plays very much like real, ball spin, etc., the physics are getting better and better, really enjoying mine. They also help in buying new pins that come up for sale, play it first on virtual, to see if it's your cup of tea or not. You'll be able to play many games that will never come up for sale or can afford. It's a keeper in my gameroom. There are virtual pinball sites and there is a virtual pinball post on Pinside, read up on what everyone is posting.
    Bob

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beepnutz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/virtual-pinball-6?tu=beepnutz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.