Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 53 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by TomGWI
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

VP.jpeg
    VP0.jpeg
    VP1.jpeg
    VP2.jpeg
    VP.jpg
    There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago
    Quoted from Decat:

No you are wrong I did read the entire thread. I have Virtual Pinball cabinet as well, running Hyperpin as a front end and Visual Pinball, I have Zen on the PS3 where it belongs for now. When Zen comes out with a properly formatted PC version and not a W8 only with no 2nd screen support and no zoom in on launch, perhaps I will add it. Just like perhaps I will add TPA when Farsight releases a cabinet version, and that will "perhaps" kill Visual Pinball all together.

A cab friendly, 3 screen support, ledwiz support TPA will be awesome!!!! I hope it happens!!! A two screen no ledwiz version would be a major bummer.

#52 11 years ago
    Quoted from myork82:

A cab friendly, 3 screen support, ledwiz support TPA will be awesome!!!! I hope it happens!!! A two screen no ledwiz version would be a major bummer.

Well, They have stated that they have built a Cabinet to test it on... Several of us Cabinet owners have spoken with them about the importance of Feedback support... So surely they will.

#53 11 years ago

I like visual pinball a lot. It's nice to try out games I may want to purchase. I actually like it better than the FX2 games. There is no video program that will ever emulate the physics of pinball. It is just too random.

There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/virtual-pinball-1/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.