(Topic ID: 177986)

Vintage Fast Ball Question

By hillary

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170112_200126 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0607 (resized).JPG
    #1 7 years ago

Hi, my parents have a very old pinball machine that my dad bought in the 80's. It has been broken for years and sits in their garage. As we start to downsize in preparation for a move, we are wondering if this pinball machine has any value or if we should trash it. Thanks for any insight!

IMG_0607 (resized).JPGIMG_0607 (resized).JPG

#2 7 years ago

Don't trash it! It's not worth a mint $100 to $500 maybe but someone here will take it where are you located?

#3 7 years ago

Thank you for the information! We are located in Washington, DC.

#4 7 years ago

We actually just found a local guy who restores these who would like it! I'm glad it will be returned to all of its glory! Thanks again for the help.

#5 7 years ago
    Quoted from TomT:

Don't trash it! It's not worth a mint $100 to $500 maybe but someone here will take it where are you located?

Thanks for giving her this advice! I was the person she referenced as I found it on Craigslist. Its seen better days but I will make sure it gets some TLC and back into circulation!

#6 7 years ago

Awesome!

#7 7 years ago

Another one saved from the junkyard!!!

#8 7 years ago

Here is the machine rescued from the verge of being trashed to in my basement ready to be worked on and hopefully up and running in the coming weeks. I employed a few friends from the HS Football team to help me bring it in and carry down to my basement. Can you guess which one is me in this picture LOL?

20170112_200126 (resized).jpg20170112_200126 (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vintage-fast-ball-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.