(Topic ID: 2708)

Views on part one Rolling Stones review?

By Shapeshifter

13 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sealclubber.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 13 years ago

I love the Stone's older stuff. But sadly, there are few of these songs in the game. I've never heard of half of the ones on there. Apparently someone else owns the rights to their classics. They must have sold the rights to pay for Kieth's blood transfusions.

I think this will sell well in the foreign markets and to the over 40 crowd because they remember when the Stones were good. No matter which group they choose, Stern will get flamed for their choice. Old people won't buy a Tool or Metallica unless the gameplay is fabulous. That is the key IMO. The gameplay has to be great. Not saying those bands aren't good choices, cause I love them, but how many 50+ people listen to them? Tommy probably wouldn't be as popular if it wasn't for those cool blinders and nice artwork only because they didn't use the Who for the soundtrack.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sealclubber.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/views-on-part-one-rolling-stones-review?tu=sealclubber and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.