Vid, thank you for this as well as those that also contributed. FWIW, I got my stuff at Lowe's as it is down the street from my job and I let my company pay for my time picking up the materials. Shhhhhh, don't tell anyone at work.
I made some minor changes/substitutions: Grabbed some 1/4 x 20 "T" plastic handles for the width adjuster "T" vs the metal T's. I also found 2" long 1/4x20 carriage bolts for the silcock handles as mentioned since they had them there. They were out of 1/2 x 60" long so I opted for the 72". I was going to cut them but they're not in the way. They do add more stability when I have my moving dollies underneath. I also had so many cans of paint but nothing to do the whole thing hence the multicolors, but it gets the job done.