• 6,125 posts
  • 593 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 58 minutes ago by pinballinreno
  • Topic is favorited by 1,401 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,926 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_6219.JPG
IMG_6219 (resized).JPG
IMG_6218 (resized).JPG
IMG_6217 (resized).JPG
BKINSERTS2 (resized).jpg
BKINSERTS1 (resized).jpg
E1686B22-E82C-48BE-AE00-CA880364AE9C (resized).jpeg
mylar-highlight (resized).jpg
20171123_113505 (resized).jpg
20171123_113456 (resized).jpg
IMG_5673 (resized).JPG
IMG_5672 (resized).JPG
IMG_5671 (resized).JPG
IMG_5670 (resized).JPG
IMG_5667 (resized).JPG
IMG_5668 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

142 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #7 Playfield damage assessment. Posted by vid1900 (5 years ago)

Post #8 Insert damage assessment. Posted by vid1900 (5 years ago)

Post #34 How to sand your new inserts flat. Posted by vid1900 (5 years ago)

Post #35 Cleaning old glue out of the insert holes. Posted by vid1900 (5 years ago)

Post #38 Prime the insert with 3M Plastic Primer before gluing. Posted by vid1900 (5 years ago)

Post #60 Repairing Insert Ghosting - fill, clean, remove bubbles, cover. Posted by vid1900 (5 years ago)

Post #61 Repairing Insert Ghosting - clamp overnight. Posted by vid1900 (5 years ago)

Post #76 Source for needles - https://www.dispensinglink.com/needles.html Posted by rancegt (5 years ago)

Post #84 Air brush information. Posted by vid1900 (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bangagong85.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#744 4 years ago

I've really been getting motivated by this whole thread, love all the info here.
I have virtually no experience with airbrushing, and when looking for some supplies to get started, found this.

ebay.com link » 2 Airbrush System Kit W 6 Primary Createx Paint Color Set Air Compressor Hobby

I'm thinking about picking this up, it's affordable and seems perfect for someone like me trying to learn how to do this. Just want to know if anyone has any thoughts or opinions on this kit. I will NOT be doing any kind of clear with that compressor so that's not an issue, I have another compressor, but I like the compact size and portability of this one.

Great info Vid, keep it coming.

#749 4 years ago
Quoted from MinnPin:

DO NOT BUY THAT AIRBRUSH! TCPGLOBAL does have many good products and I largely give them credit for customer service, but I bought that airbrush and returned it. It is nearly worthless and you will rip out all of your hair before realizing it isn't your fault.

That is a bummer. I went ahead and ordered it probably an hour before your post. Oh well, I'll see what it can do for me, after all, I have no experience and not really any kind of detailed work to do with it. Thanks for the tip anyway, I'll let you know how it works out.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7.65
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Silverthorne, CO
$ 30.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 10.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bangagong85.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside