Pinside_forum_1762038_386370 (resized).jpg
IMG_3141 (resized).JPG
PXL_20240304_203555066 (resized).jpg
20240301_160448 (resized).jpg
20240301_131123 (resized).jpg
IMG_2646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3299 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

143 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 8,789 posts in this topic. You are on page 80 of 176.
#3951 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

You mix up a little 2 part auto clear coat and fill in the valleys.
Same way you fill up cupped inserts.
Polyurethane will shrink over time and the valleys usually return. 2 part clear is very stable, and of course, completely compatible with itself when you clear the entire playfield.

nevermind i think i found my solution

#3952 7 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

Guys ive read through a large chunk of this thread and still not sure how to proceed. My playfield has raised inserts which i plan on clamping and gluing. However, as the inserts separated from the clear, its left hairline cracks around them. Normally id just mylar over them to prevent it from getting worse, however i plan on keeping this for a while.
Is there a readily available clear i can purchase to fill these cracks?

Once you glue and clamp the inserts down, you can fill any gaps or ghosting like this:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vids-guide-to-ultimate-playfield-restoration/page/2#post-551833

#3953 7 years ago
Quoted from simplykind:

Check this out. Some idiot CUT the barcode out of my HS2 otherwise excellent shape playfield.

That was during the Wiliams mafia days operators of games
could only buy Bally /Williams games at certain areas to only
certain distributors. The bar code was a way to track who bought
what where and to penalize either the operator or the distributor
for selling and/or operating a game in "out of zone" local.

#3954 7 years ago
Quoted from simplykind:

Check this out. Some idiot CUT the barcode out of my HS2 otherwise excellent shape playfield.

That was during the Wiliams mafia days operators of games
could only buy Bally /Williams games at certain areas to only
certain distributors. The bar code was a way to track who bought
what where and to penalize either the operator or the distributor
for selling and/or operating a game in "out of zone" local.

#3955 7 years ago

So they would literally dig it out of the clear coat? If so, you'd think they would do a better job of it. Are there more examples of this out there?

#3956 7 years ago
Quoted from simplykind:

So they would literally dig it out of the clear coat? If so, you'd think they would do a better job of it.

You are dealing with operators, not artists.
It's what's in the cash box not what is on the playfield.

#3957 7 years ago
Quoted from simplykind:

So they would literally dig it out of the clear coat?

Yes.

Quoted from simplykind:

If so, you'd think they would do a better job of it.

Ops did not care.

They saved $500 on a game by buying outside of their territory.

In 3 years, that game would be in the dumpster, played out.

Quoted from simplykind:

Are there more examples of this out there?

Thousands.

Look at many re-imports from the early 90s.

#3958 7 years ago

Hey Vid. Thanks for this great resource. I've been studying and applying your methods now for quite some time. As a result, I'm fairly adequate with the procedures I've been tackling. Where I fall short, however, is using a photoshop program to make decals. I've tried self educating myself but about all I've accomplished is removing red eyes and making multi-colored hair.

Can you provide any insight on how/where to learn how to use photoshop programs for the purpose of making decals from scans? Any particular program you prefer than others?

Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer.

Larry

#3959 7 years ago
Quoted from Pindufus:

Can you provide any insight on how/where to learn how to use photoshop programs for the purpose of making decals from scans? Any particular program you prefer than others?

Here are some examples of the workflow when using Photoshop:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vids-guide-to-ultimate-playfield-restoration/page/3#post-633591

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vids-guide-to-ultimate-playfield-restoration/page/29#post-2024747

Photoshop works on both the PC and my Hackintosh so it's kind of universal.

A lot of people like GIMP because it's free, so that may be of interest.

https://www.gimp.org/

#3960 7 years ago

Thought I'd share my progress with you all.

The nastiest repair job on this Rollergames was the down-to-bare-wood ball wear to the left of the J-E-T lanes. I used a combination of VID's methods plus a little bit of ever-so-steady detail brush painting to perform the repair. First, I used frisket to mask off all but the specifically damaged area. I airbrushed a fresh layer of base yellow. Then, I used a very fine detail brush to re-establish the blue-on-blue stripes. At that point (and after a couple of other spots were prepped, which I'll describe next), the playfield got another sealer coat of clear. Once I scuff sanded the area with 1500 grit, I was ready to apply a waterslide decal which was prepped in Photoshop Elements. I had to take it to the copy center as I only have a b&w laser printer; I had them print it a bunch of times as I haven't done waterslides in years and figured I might want to have more than one shot at it.

It worked pretty nicely! If I was to do it over again, I would have painted a larger area with the base yellow and covered a larger area of the halftone dots with the waterslide decal. However, if you go on IPDB, you can see that this area of the playfield is almost completely concealed once the game is reassembled, so the extra effort involved isn't strictly necessary. (File under: "amateurs ruining playfields", LOL)

Anyhow, have a look. Pretty satisfactory result, I think. Interestingly, playfield scans I was sent by a fellow Pinsider show the same ball wear, but not to the point of paint loss. So the repair shows that mild discoloration, but I can totally live with it.

IMG_6938 (resized).jpgIMG_6938 (resized).jpg
IMG_7011 (resized).JPGIMG_7011 (resized).JPG
IMG_6997 (resized).JPGIMG_6997 (resized).JPG
IMG_6999 (resized).JPGIMG_6999 (resized).JPG
IMG_7019 (resized).jpgIMG_7019 (resized).jpg

#3961 7 years ago

A little less tricky, but still varsity-level to the first timer restorer, was this worn-to-bare-wood spot. I decided to repaint both the white and the florescent pink using the frisket and airbrush method. Frisket really is very good stuff; I was able to preserve much of the black line detailing with careful xacto knife work.

After the paint repairs were made and the area got a sealer clear coat, I then printed a waterslide decal of the black line details that I lost in the paint repair. The #5 on the skater's back I painted in by hand (a white Molotow paint pen would have been easier, if I had one), and a few black line spots I drew back in with a black Molotow paint pen.

(A word about Molotow pens: they're great. I saved hours of work on inserts using one. I shone a halogen work light up through the playfield - a little glarey, but shows all the light leaks - and simply drew in the areas that needed touching up. The seams between the inserts and the playfield surface were very easy to touch up, and I even was able to fill in worn spots on the lettering this way. Once cleared, you really REALLY can't see where the paint pen was used.)

See photos for "Skater #5" repair:

IMG_6984 (resized).JPGIMG_6984 (resized).JPG
IMG_6994 (resized).JPGIMG_6994 (resized).JPG
IMG_7043 (resized).JPGIMG_7043 (resized).JPG
IMG_7045 (resized).jpgIMG_7045 (resized).jpg

#3962 7 years ago

^ Nice work and great step by step!

#3963 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

^ Nice work and great step by step!

Seconded, good job bro!! Esp. for a first-timer!!!

#3964 7 years ago

Vid, you probably mention this somewhere in your guide by I can't seem to find it - how many finish coats of clear do you typically recommend? I'm going to ask my finish guy to knock down sand between the first and second coats, then use his discretion if he thinks it needs more between second and third coat. Should I ask for more beyond a third?

#3965 7 years ago

You don't want it too thick.

You loose some obviously as you block sand to get it flat.

2 is fine, 3 max.

#3966 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

Seconded, good job bro!!

^^ He can call me that because he is, in fact, my brother.

#3967 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

2 is fine, 3 max.

Thanks! Just dropped off the playfield to the finisher, should be all set tomorrow sometime! Then...I get to try to put all this stuff back together...

#3968 7 years ago

The last thing that I needed to address on this restoration was another halftone repair and replacing some worn/missing insert lettering.

The "Atomic Whip" kickback lettering was worn through, as was the art above it and the "special" insert lettering. I had repaired the red scaffold image to restore the worn paint back when I was doing my other paint repairs; after airbrushing, I went in with detail brush and Molotow paint pen to touch up the missing black outline on that art.

Next step was to frisket mask and lay down some grey in the area to be halftoned using decals.

I had too-hastily had this playfield seal coated with clear, and so had to cut through the clear to scrape off the lettering. That was accomplished quite quickly, though, with a chisel used as a scraper. But it meant I now had to have my finish guy shoot the playfield again with a thin coat, to cover the inserts and to seal down the paint work on the repairs I posted about above. (At least the white areas were now sealed over and protected.)

I now had to apply waterslides of the half tone dots. The nice thing about this particular repair was that the spots that needed repair are bordered, so I didn't have to worry about covering a large area. The less nice thing was that these stickers were so tiny that they were pretty hard to handle and position. To make matters worse, the scans I took them from didn't overlap , so I had to actually put two partial stickers together on the upper triangle. Amazingly, I was able to get it seamlessly aligned.

I had hoped to finish up these repairs yesterday, while I was doing the other waterslide work, but when I applied the insert decals and turned on my lamp behind the playfield, I realized that my printer simply wasn't laying down enough black to make the stickers truly opaque. It really looked bad, so, lesson learned: take your decal paper to the copy shop and use their much-nicer-printer-than-yours to do this part. I had the "economy" modes turned off but it still wasn't good enough. So this morning I went up the street and paid a guy $1 to reprint my insert decals. Came back home, and in 10 minutes had finished up with the decal work. A onceover with my trusty Molotow pen, some last-minute scuff sanding on any spots that looked too shiny, and the promise to myself that this was a perfectly reasonable place to "call it" (perfectionists be damned, this thing's gonna look and play great once I'm done with it), and it was back over to the finisher. With any luck, it will be all set and ready to start re-populating after tomorrow.

IMG_6915 (resized).JPGIMG_6915 (resized).JPG

IMG_6992 (resized).JPGIMG_6992 (resized).JPG

IMG_7048 (resized).JPGIMG_7048 (resized).JPG

IMG_7049 (resized).JPGIMG_7049 (resized).JPG

#3969 7 years ago

Somebody is gonna get on me about the fact that I didn't go as far as I could have on these halftones. And they're right, I didn't. Had I realized how easy it was going to be and how successful I would be with these repairs, I absolutely would have done the whole thing over. But, it's my first time trying this, and now I know for next time. Already scheming on my F-14 Tomcat restoration; mine is in decent shape but should have the peeling mylar removed. Now that the inserts are available from PPS it's kind of calling out to be done. Now that I see that I can do this work successfully, it makes all the sense in the world to go ahead and do a restoration rather than shell out for a whole new playfield, as nice as I'm sure those are.

#3970 7 years ago

Regarding mylar: I can definitely see the wisdom of adding some mylar to known wear areas and have no problem with adding some here and there (particularly in the spots that you aren't going to get to to clean and wax as often - like the JET and skater spots on this game). Pinball Life sells pop rings and a couple other high-dollar, purpose specific pieces, but I'd like to get some adhesive mylar sheeting that I can cut to the specific purpose I need. Is there any reason not to use this:

https://www.amazon.com/mil-Blank-Adehsive-Backed-Mylar-Cutters/dp/B017S0HFCU/ref=sr_1_2

#3971 7 years ago

The item you linked on amazon is 4 mil while Marco's mylar sheets are 3 mil. The question would be if the extra thickness is a good thing (more protection) or a bad thing (ball hops). Maybe someone with experience with the 4 mil can advise. I've always used the 3 mil.

#3972 7 years ago

Yeah, I wondered about that. There is also this stuff:

http://www.staples.com/Avery-Letter-Size-Self-Adhesive-Laminating-Sheets-3-mil-50-pack/product_262691

I didn't see sheet mylar on Marco, just the playfield cutouts. Seems to me there must be a totally usable product without it having to have the "pinball seal of approval". On the other hand, 50 sheets is a LOT of mylar...

#3973 7 years ago

The 3mil marco mylar has worked for me pretty well, but in a slow area it can interfere with ball travel. I wouldn't want it any thicker.

#3974 7 years ago

Ah - found it:

http://www.marcospecialties.com/control/keywordsearch?SEARCH_STRING=mylar+sheet

I'd still be interested to find the same mat'l in a roll, but for a single project, this is probably the way to go.

#3976 7 years ago

I would not risk some off-brand laminated sheet that could have Chinese adhesive that reacts with the paint over the years.

#3977 7 years ago

So it looks like the previous owner of this game wanted to move the outlane post. Rather than unscrewing it after removing the bottom nut it appears that he tapped it with a hammer or something. The post grabbed the wood and/or clear and started lifting. Fortunately he stopped before the damage was too severe.

I used to fix things like this by injecting CA glue into the cracks in the clear, covering with wax paper and clamping with a block of wood for 24 hours. Unfortunately I am not going to be able to get the dirt out of the cracks unless I carefully cut away the clear a little bit and clean it which means I would have to fill the divot with CA, clear or some other adhesive - see below. I think at this point I'd rather leave it rather than risk making the damage worse.

Is this still a viable way to repair or are there better ways now? I know I could use some 2PAC to do this but I don't have any handy and don't want to buy any until I am ready to do some clear coating since the activators go bad even if you've never opened the can.

There are also some newer adhesives on the market based on trimethoxysilanes. These are supposed to dry crystal clear instead of leaving the milky haze that CA's can leave. They are also supposed to be more resilient to shocks, water, temps, etc. Has anyone tried any of these adhesives. One brand is Loctite G02 Glue. I have a bottle and one downside I see is the liquid is rather thick, rather than water thin like CA which would make it more difficult to get down under the crack.

I have the playfield completely stripped for a major shopping and polishing, so I'd like to get this repair done as soon as I can.

Opinions?

Thanks..

IMG_20170123_234748819_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20170123_234748819_HDR (resized).jpg
IMG_20170123_234820822_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20170123_234820822_HDR (resized).jpg

#3978 7 years ago

OK, the Rollergames playfield is on the curing rack at the finisher's.
The first topcoat since applying the waterslide decals went on yesterday. I stopped by to have a look, and noticed a very mild "puckering" or crinkling around the edges of the inserts. It wasn't terrible, but you could see that it wasn't perfectly smooth around the perimeter of the decals (sorry, I should have taken a photograph). However, I knew I wanted my finisher to give it a level sanding anyway, so I crossed my fingers and hoped for the best.
Today I went in to have a look, and the crinkling was almost 100% gone in every spot. The only place I could still see it a little bit was on the pink "skater #5" repair spot. And even there I had to look for it. I'm going to put some mylar over that spot in the end as well, so...bullet dodged, I suppose.

He offered to buff out the surface for me as well, which I'm inclined to take him up on.

My two remaining questions at this point:
1) I don't know how long he left between the the thin coat over the decals and when he proceeded to spray the full coat. I'm assuming he perhaps didn't wait long enough as he knew to go light initially. Is there an ideal time window?
2) Is there any reason I should *not* have the playfield buffed at this point? How long should it cure?

Thanks - I'll post pics of the finished playfield when I get it back!

#3979 7 years ago

Did you happen to use setting solution for the decals? Did you coat with anything before? I plan on using a very thin coat of clear spray lacquer that I use for my models to seal the decals. I know for sure that stuff doesn't wreck decals, and it also stays clear.

#3980 7 years ago
Quoted from Radius118:

I have the playfield completely stripped for a major shopping and polishing, so I'd like to get this repair done as soon as I can.

If it were my own game, I'd just leave it.

But for a client, I'd scrape out the cracks with an Xacto, then fill them with 2PAC.

#3981 7 years ago
Quoted from sethbenjamin:

The first topcoat since applying the waterslide decals went on yesterday. I stopped by to have a look, and noticed a very mild "puckering" or crinkling around the edges of the inserts. It wasn't terrible, but you could see that it wasn't perfectly smooth around the perimeter of the decals (sorry, I should have taken a photograph). However, I knew I wanted my finisher to give it a level sanding anyway, so I crossed my fingers and hoped for the best.
Today I went in to have a look, and the crinkling was almost 100% gone in every spot. The only place I could still see it a little bit was on the pink "skater #5" repair spot. And even there I had to look for it. I'm going to put some mylar over that spot in the end as well, so...bullet dodged, I suppose.

Yeah, you have to just dust on the first few layers of clear over waterslide decals, or they can react badly.

Once they are covered with a dusting, they usually just melt into the playfield perfectly when the 1st real coat is applied.

Your guy probably went in a little hot.

#3982 7 years ago

Is there any reason I should *not* have the playfield buffed at this point? How long should it cure?

Your painter will know how long to wait before buffing because he is experienced with the conditions of his shop.

When he says it's ready, buff it to a full mirror.

#3983 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

If it were my own game, I'd just leave it.
But for a client, I'd scrape out the cracks with an Xacto, then fill them with 2PAC.

I thought about just leaving it, but I am concerned about the crack growing longer. I am also worried that my buffing wheel might snag the edge of the crack and really make a mess of things.

#3984 7 years ago
Quoted from La_Porta:

Did you happen to use setting solution for the decals? Did you coat with anything before? I plan on using a very thin coat of clear spray lacquer that I use for my models to seal the decals. I know for sure that stuff doesn't wreck decals, and it also stays clear.

I did everything according to Vid's recommendations. Next time around I'll remind the finisher to go lighter on the initial coating.

Vid, should the first "dusting" coat be allowed to cure to X amount of hours before going for a full coat? Just want to be able to give him specific feedback for next time.

#3985 7 years ago

should the first "dusting" coat be allowed to cure to X amount of hours before going for a full coat? Just want to be able to give him specific feedback for next time.

Probably 15 minutes, depending on the brand of clear/hardener

#3986 7 years ago

Vid, the guy who does my base clear coat said that I could seal my color touch-ups myself with very light coats of acrylic lacquer between colors and only bring him back the playfield for final clear. That sounds like an ideal situation to me.

Would you advise against it or it is OK to use lacquer under those circumstances?

#3987 7 years ago

If he says he can clear over it, then you are all set.

#3988 7 years ago

OK, so my finisher was weirdly reluctant to buff out the finish for me. He might have done it if I'd pressed him to do it, but I didn't want to push. It looks very nice, but I'm assuming once buffed it will lose the "waviness" in the reflectivity and become more mirror like. I could just live with it as-is, but once you start rebuilding the game, you'll never get the chance again. So...

I already own a variety of random orbit sanders, including two Festool rotex sanders which feature a rotary mode as well as random orbit mode. They make buffing pads for these sanders; what do I need to know about how to proceed? (Apologies if this is covered elsewhere on the thread, I haven't found the info if it is.)

#3990 7 years ago

Hey Vid, have you ever come across mylar glue residue that simply won't come up? I showed you photos of a Devil's Dare earlier where the edge of the mylar was lifted and filthy. I did as suggested and carefully cut the the dirty edges off leaving just the glue residue. I've literally spent over 3 hours trying to get it off. I've soaked the area in alcohol at least 5 times but that did nothing to soften it. As a result, rolling it up in flour as suggested did nothing. I've tried a heat gun with no success. I even tried freezing it off. Again, nada. The only thing I've accomplished is wearing down the surrounding paint. It's almost like it's turned into a hard acrylic that won't even chip.

Before I break out the jack hammer, I thought I'd check with you for any suggestions. I'm thinking since the surrounding paint is now damaged, I might as well break out sand paper and sand it down. What do you think?

Thanks, Larry

#3991 7 years ago
Quoted from Pindufus:

I've literally spent over 3 hours trying to get it off. I've soaked the area in alcohol at least 5 times but that did nothing to soften it. As a result, rolling it up in flour as suggested did nothing. I've tried a heat gun with no success. I even tried freezing it off. Again, nada. The only thing I've accomplished is wearing down the surrounding paint. It's almost like it's turned into a hard acrylic that won't even chip.

Past owner may have tried to put poly under the edge to seal it down.

I've seen that before.

#3992 7 years ago

That's the conclusion I came to as well. I've gone ahead and sanded it down and will repaint those areas along with the other areas that need it.

#3993 7 years ago

Vid, For Stern playfields 2003 and up how would you go about repairs small spots that are down to the wood bordering inserts? This is the field in question and the wear is on the right side at letter's I and N inserts where it reads PINBALL. You will probably have to save the photo and zoom in close to see it.

IMG_3721 (resized).JPGIMG_3721 (resized).JPG

#3994 7 years ago

If it was my FG, I would touch up the bare wood with an air brush the best I can, wax the area and put a circular piece of Mylar (centered on the N, slightly larger than the insert so it covers the orange) on top to protect the repair. The Mylar will not only protect but also make the touch-ups less obvious. There should be Mylar there anyway and I am going to put a circular piece on my game.

Interesting how there are two wear areas from the scoop eject, like the eject strength changed.

#3995 7 years ago
Quoted from lb1:

If it was my FG, I would touch up the bare wood with an air brush the best I can, wax the area and put a circular piece of Mylar (centered on the N, slightly larger than the insert so it covers the orange) on top to protect the repair. The Mylar will not only protect but also make the touch-ups less obvious. There should be Mylar there anyway and I am going to put a circular piece on my game.
Interesting how there are two wear areas from the scoop eject, like the eject strength changed.

I can touch it up by airbrush no problem, what I want to do though is level the wear spots to the playfield. They are basically small craters right now.

#3996 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I can touch it up by airbrush no problem, what I want to do though is level the wear spots to the playfield. They are basically small craters right now.

Mask off the area, cover everything with towels,
Fill small craters with liquid bondo or 2pac and sand with a pen sander:

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA3912D86396&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PC-_-pla-_-Tools+-+Other+Power-_-9SIA3912D86396&gclid=Cj0KEQiA5bvEBRCM6vypnc7QgMkBEiQAUZftQM2QgZdTmIXYRFz2KivXNwaM87zX9p7LUeL2SoyXsOoaAhho8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

Then airbrush the color.

#3997 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Vid, For Stern playfields 2003 and up how would you go about repairs small spots that are down to the wood bordering inserts? This is the field in question and the wear is on the right side at letter's I and N inserts where it reads PINBALL. You will probably have to save the photo and zoom in close to see it.

Repaint the entire blue circle, not just the hole. That way it won't look like a patch as the new paint fades.

Fill with 2PAC to level it.

Wax it well, and cover the entire area with Mylar.

#3999 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Repaint the entire blue circle, not just the hole. That way it won't look like a patch as the new paint fades.
Fill with 2PAC to level it.
Wax it well, and cover the entire area with Mylar.

Really? I don't understand. I mean I understand what you are saying to do, but it just sounds strange. Why not fill the hole to level it with the field with some type of filler, paint, clear, then mylar?

#4000 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Really? I don't understand. I mean I understand what you are saying to do, but it just sounds strange. Why not fill the hole to level it with the field with some type of filler, paint, clear, then mylar?

Using a filler requires it to actually adhere and have some bite. It would also require finishing.. which in itself will make the repair area bigger... and your paint will look different on different surfaces. Clear will melt itself into the existing topcoat so that will be it's bond.. and should avoid most finishing steps because of its self-leveling and melt. It will be easier to sand/finish if needed.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.95
$ 11.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 179.00
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Walnut Creek, CA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 8,789 posts in this topic. You are on page 80 of 176.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vids-guide-to-ultimate-playfield-restoration/page/80 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.