IMG_3141 (resized).JPG
PXL_20240304_203555066 (resized).jpg
20240301_160448 (resized).jpg
20240301_131123 (resized).jpg
IMG_2646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3299 (resized).jpeg
20240129_160756 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

143 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 8,788 posts in this topic. You are on page 165 of 176.
#8201 1 year ago

Hit it with Naptha and it looked ok (sanded area didn’t stand out from the rest). First layer of clear down. I went with Createx UVLS Gloss and not 2pac auto clear is that I’m just after a clear
coat to protect the existing artwork before I paint.
I will definitely use 2pac once all the painting / colours are done).

You can see the sanded area distinctly from the rest. It actually looks like the UVLS clear didn’t adhere to the sanded area as much as the other areas.

So, my options are now to either:
1. Leave it be and just start painting (not my preference)
2. Sand the entire area that is wooden and hit it again with 2pac when I’ve finished all the painting
3. Use shellac on wooden areas

What do you guys think?

Also, I was a bit disappointed in the Iwata LPH-80. It’s an awesome airbrush however the 1.2 needle didn’t provide a wide enough fan for applying clear. I lost count of the number of passes I had to do.
11A6A7E5-81EC-4C5B-87D8-74E29DC0F8FA (resized).jpeg11A6A7E5-81EC-4C5B-87D8-74E29DC0F8FA (resized).jpeg31E1B364-B3CF-4F5C-897E-9B64F22615D5 (resized).jpeg31E1B364-B3CF-4F5C-897E-9B64F22615D5 (resized).jpeg7582112F-14A2-4FB4-9B38-53B7FE951EE5 (resized).jpeg7582112F-14A2-4FB4-9B38-53B7FE951EE5 (resized).jpegCD0E1032-5C24-48E4-BBC1-6F371C4FB5A7 (resized).jpegCD0E1032-5C24-48E4-BBC1-6F371C4FB5A7 (resized).jpeg

#8202 1 year ago
Quoted from joshmc:

Hit it with Naptha and it looked ok (sanded area didn’t stand out from the rest). First layer of clear down. I went with Createx UVLS Gloss and not 2pac auto clear is that I’m just after a clear
coat to protect the existing artwork before I paint.
I will definitely use 2pac once all the painting / colours are done).
You can see the sanded area distinctly from the rest. It actually looks like the UVLS clear didn’t adhere to the sanded area as much as the other areas.
So, my options are now to either:
1. Leave it be and just start painting (not my preference)
2. Sand the entire area that is wooden and hit it again with 2pac when I’ve finished all the painting
3. Use shellac on wooden areas
What do you guys think?
Also, I was a bit disappointed in the Iwata LPH-80. It’s an awesome airbrush however the 1.2 needle didn’t provide a wide enough fan for applying clear. I lost count of the number of passes I had to do.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Curious about the lph80.
Have you tried adjusting the settings? Should have a fan of about 7 inches.
Was it set up right?

#8203 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Curious about the lph80.
Have you tried adjusting the settings? Should have a fan of about 7 inches.
Was it set up right?

It absolutely wasn’t set up right haha
I should have played with the fan pattern

#8204 1 year ago

If it is water based clear, sometimes the areas that were thicker are whiteish and cloudy until it dries out more. I can’t really tell from your photo if that’s what is happening.

#8205 1 year ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

If it is water based clear, sometimes the areas that were thicker are whiteish and cloudy until it dries out more. I can’t really tell from your photo if that’s what is happening.

I’ll hit in again tomorrow after playing with the airbrush settings. It took wayyy too long with a narrow fan pattern. Would you suggest sanding with 400-600 grit before laying down colour?

#8206 1 year ago

Maple darkens under UV exposure. You can see how your sanded area looks more like the very edge. Needed the shellac to match the colour.

#8207 1 year ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Maple darkens under UV exposure. You can see how your sanded area looks more like the very edge. Needed the shellac to match the colour.

I do see it! So can I put the shellac directly over the clear? Or do I need to sand again then apply the shellac ?

#8208 1 year ago
Quoted from joshmc:

I do see it! So can I put the shellac directly over the clear? Or do I need to sand again then apply the shellac ?

Applying shellac over clear, from own experience , would not cut it. To resolve this You should , carefully , sand the whole wood area paying great attention not to remove any art. 400 to 500 grit would be fine. Then apply multiple LIGHT layers of shellac solution just to the lighter part where your problem was. you should manage to match very closely the damaged area with the rest of the wooden area. Now , in order to really make everything look the same , apply very very light solution of shellac on the whole wooden area. Pay great attention to areas that seem lighter and apply some more shellac there. The trick is to go light and multiple times. This way you will make the correction seamless.
A more "aggressive" approach is to sand the whole wood area until you get the same tone of wood , and then darken the color with some light layers of shellac , then lightly sand (500 ) and clear .

#8209 1 year ago

You can also buy shellac flakes of different colors and dial in a better match. I’ve had good results adding some amber flakes to get a more orange look to match older playfields.

#8210 1 year ago

I usually first sand the arch ball trail down to bare wood. I don't try to match the worn area with the old lacquered area

58d262503efa885f1e152dbe83c6f8d21a79a88c (resized).jpg58d262503efa885f1e152dbe83c6f8d21a79a88c (resized).jpg

I sand to 320. Now all the wood is the same, no matching required.

The newly sanded wood is too light colored if I just cleared it, so I put down a layer of oil based poly to amberize it. This makes the grain pop, and makes the color match nicely.

Finally, the oil poly is too soft to hold up to ball travel, so I coat the entire thing with 2PAC.

That gives an even sheen over the entire surface, and is super wear resistant

jadsf (resized).jpgjadsf (resized).jpg

#8211 1 year ago

does the clear attach well to the poly, what poly do you use,. Shopping for poly is like shopping for caulk. lol 1000 versions

#8212 1 year ago

does the clear attach well to the poly, what poly do you use,. Shopping for poly is like shopping for caulk. lol 1000 versions

Minwax Oil Based Poly

Or you can use Minwax's oil based stuff for floors, works fine too.

027426710900-2141280953 (resized).jpg027426710900-2141280953 (resized).jpg

Sand the poly with 220, and spray your 2PAC

Even though the Oil based poly says "clear", it imparts a yellowish tint that looks old on fresh Maple

#8213 1 year ago
Quoted from vid1900:Minwax Oil Based Poly
Or you can use Minwax's oil based stuff for floors, works fine too.
[quoted image]
Sand the poly with 220, and spray your 2PAC
Even though the Oil based poly says "clear", it imparts a yellowish tint that looks old on fresh Maple

awesome thanks,
would it be wise to do this on the shooter lane of more modern game, for example a 90s (lol modern haha, like me) or a newer Stern...
I have to do a shooter lane soon, that is in really good shape, just maybe a little bit of black stains from the ball but not much, I have never attempted painting a lane like HEP does to 'camouflage' the wood, I just have zero knowledge in colour matching and looking at all my options. I am also terrible with colour, they all look the same to me.

#8214 1 year ago

awesome thanks,
would it be wise to do this on the shooter lane of more modern game, for example a 90s (lol modern haha, like me) or a newer Stern...
I have to do a shooter lane soon, that is in really good shape, just maybe a little bit of black stains from the ball but not much, I have never attempted painting a lane like HEP does to 'camouflage' the wood, I just have zero knowledge in colour matching and looking at all my options. I am also terrible with colour, they all look the same to me.

Ask a girl ... They have all the answers
Girls can recognize more colors than boys !

#8215 1 year ago

Thanks everyone (and Vid!). So what I took from that was 1. Sand back the clear I applied yesterday with 300-400 2. Apply the polyurethane 3. Sand with 220 when dry 4. Clear with 2 pac.

#8216 1 year ago

Sanded all wooden areas and then brushed on Oil Based Clear Poly. I’m still seeing a distinction between the ball path and everywhere else. I’m not sure if this will resolve itself when I lay down 2 pac clear after all the artwork is done. Damn hope so

3B54B50D-95F4-4396-94E4-5AF1CDC160DE (resized).jpeg3B54B50D-95F4-4396-94E4-5AF1CDC160DE (resized).jpeg556B62E7-AEB5-4F81-AEAB-7372378287C5 (resized).jpeg556B62E7-AEB5-4F81-AEAB-7372378287C5 (resized).jpeg

72770F41-C2F5-4FD8-A5D8-C9250B040E14 (resized).jpeg72770F41-C2F5-4FD8-A5D8-C9250B040E14 (resized).jpeg
#8217 1 year ago
Quoted from joshmc:

Sanded all wooden areas and then brushed on Oil Based Clear Poly. I’m still seeing a distinction between the ball path and everywhere else. I’m not sure if this will resolve itself when I lay down 2 pac clear after all the artwork is done. Damn hope so
[quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

After sanding and before applying poly you should get an even tone on the whole wood area. Maybe more sanding was needed ?

#8218 1 year ago
Quoted from phototamer:

After sanding and before applying poly you should get an even tone on the whole wood area. Maybe more sanding was needed ?

It looks like it was not all sanded to the same level, so different areas absorbed different amounts of finish

#8219 1 year ago

Any suggestions what I can do about this?

100_0767 (resized).JPG100_0767 (resized).JPG
#8220 1 year ago
Quoted from vid1900:

It looks like it was not all sanded to the same level, so different areas absorbed different amounts of finish

Resanded…. 120, 240 then 320. Then reapplied the polyurethane

6214A03A-3652-437C-A6D7-038036F3DA45 (resized).jpeg6214A03A-3652-437C-A6D7-038036F3DA45 (resized).jpeg
#8221 1 year ago
Quoted from joshmc:

Resanded…. 120, 240 then 320. Then reapplied the polyurethane [quoted image]

This is what always happened when I try this. The ball trail is so deep I have to remove a ton of wood, and it ends up looking splotchy anyway.

Comes out better if I blend it and fill, then hide with translucent paint like HEP does.

#8222 1 year ago
Quoted from radium:

This is what always happened when I try this. The ball trail is so deep I have to remove a ton of wood, and it ends up looking splotchy anyway.
Comes out better if I blend it and fill, then hide with translucent paint like HEP does.

What paint do you use? I have seen HEP and looks great.
Is it a mix of white and brown?

#8223 1 year ago

What paint do you use? I have seen HEP and looks great.
Is it a mix of white and brown?

I used a layer of candy, custom mixed to a wood tone. The candy lets the wood grain show through. I suspect this might be what HEP does but not sure. I've only done this for two playfields, and both times I had a guy at a body shop mix me up a little to match (a mistake because now he's gone and I don't know how to mix it).

When I did my Countdown, it had dirt ground into a deep ball trail, and I fixed that with solid paint touchups first to match the grain. Then the candy hid the repair great.

I found this much harder to do well than when you see HEP do it in his videos. I need to find a new source for the paint and practice on some scrap because I'd really like to start doing this again now that I have a better spray setup. I've been afraid to try it on my nice playfields.

#8224 1 year ago
Quoted from joshmc:

You can still see the ball trail, so it's not sanded to a single level.

Before you polyurethane, always wipe the area with Naphtha to make sure you can't see the ball trail

If naphtha shows the trail, so will poly.

#8225 1 year ago
Quoted from vid1900:

You can still see the ball trail, so it's not sanded to a single level.
Before you polyurethane, always wipe the area with Naphtha to make sure you can't see the ball trail
If naphtha shows the trail, so will poly.

I know mate, I feel like giving up haha

I tried the Naptha before I applied the poly and it looked fine

#8226 1 year ago
Quoted from joshmc:

I know mate, I feel like giving up haha
I tried the Naptha before I applied the poly and it looked fine

Just paint it then.

Use Createx, spray a base layer of light color, then use an almost dry brush to add some grain with a darker color

Because it's Createx, you can just wipe it off with water if you make it too dark

#8227 1 year ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Just paint it then.
Use Createx, spray a base layer of light color, then use an almost dry brush to add some grain with a darker color
Because it's Createx, you can just wipe it off with water if you make it too dark

can you use the translucent createx to give it the same look that HEP gets? I want it to camouflage but still see the grain underneath

#8228 1 year ago

can you use the translucent createx to give it the same look that HEP gets? I want it to camouflage but still see the grain underneath

Here is one place he discusses his technique.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hep-this-week-9-17-18/page/7#post-4611432

#8229 1 year ago
Quoted from joshmc:

Before doing anything drastic , why don't you locally apply shellac to the trail ?it is easier than trying to match colors with painting , if you don't like the result then just wipe the shellac away and proceed otherwise.

#8230 1 year ago

If you use an airbrush, even solid color can be translucent

You can practice on any piece of plywood

#8231 1 year ago
Quoted from vid1900:

If you use an airbrush, even solid color can be translucent
You can practice on any piece of plywood

ahhh! that makes sense. Did not think of that!
Thank you

#8232 1 year ago

Please help! I was screwing in a post into my new Sorcerer playfield (CPR), and the post sheared off, leaving the threaded part in the wood!! The post on the right is what a new post looks like, the post on the left is my sheared off post. How do I get the broken threaded part of the post out of there??? I pre-drilled the hole before screwing in the post. I did notice this CPR playfield wood is harder than what I am used to. Please, help, I"m about to cry or scream or...

IMG_1387 (resized).jpegIMG_1387 (resized).jpeg
#8233 1 year ago
Quoted from kevmad:

Please help! I was screwing in a post into my new Sorcerer playfield (CPR), and the post sheared off, leaving the threaded part in the wood!! The post on the right is what a new post looks like, the post on the left is my sheared off post. How do I get the broken threaded part of the post out of there??? I pre-drilled the hole before screwing in the post. I did notice this CPR playfield wood is harder than what I am used to. Please, help, I"m about to cry or scream or...
[quoted image]

There are bits for this job that are hollow, juet big enough to drill around the screw.
You will then fill the hole with a dowel, and reinstall the post. I would explore replacing these with another option that attaches with a nut or tnut. Cleaner install and more reliable.

I am sure someone else will come out with the bits needed for the removal. I had the link but lost it.

#8234 1 year ago
Quoted from kevmad:

[quoted image]

Ironic this should come up just now. I only yesterday discovered that a High Speed I've own for 25 years has a similar problem. A previous owner broke the screw holding a plastic part, and "fixed" it by cutting a different plastic, doing a lame paint job on it, and mounting it using a different post. I'd always just assumed the plastic was replaced because the original broke, and finally got around to buying some reproduction plastics for the machine and discovered the broken screw when I went to install the new plastic. So I'm in the same boat, figuring out what to do.

Anyway...

I've never heard of the hollow bits described in the other reply. Would be great if someone could post a link to a supplier.

Other methods:

* Screw extractor. These are special tools, come in spiral- and straight-fluted varieties, used like a tap, but backwards. You have to drill out the interior of the screw first, with a small enough bit. Best to use a center punch on the screw first, to make sure the drill is centered and cuts out exactly the part you need. Once the screw is drilled out enough -- doesn't take much, just enough to get the extractor in -- you use the extractor, twisting it counter-clockwise onto the screw so it can turn the screw out (the spiral-fluted extractor has reverse cut on the flutes, so that it digs deeper into the screw as you turn it).

* Drill four holes directly adjactent to the screw, to make room for needle-nose pliers and to loosen the wood around it, then you can just pull the screw out. You will need to then select a large enough dowel, drilled a new hole just the right size for the dowel, glue the dowel in the hole, cut it flush with the playfield, and then once that's all dry you can start over drilling a new hole for the part that's supposed to go there. If done carefully, this can even be done from the topside of the playfield; mask around the area to work with tape, make sure you only drill into areas where the post will cover, and when it's all done, the post will hide everything.

* Variation on the above is to come at it from the bottom. This can be tricky if the screw doesn't penetrate all the way through the playfield, which of course is the case for most screws. If you can locate the screw's position with a high level of confidence, you can drill carefully into the underside of the playfield with a larger bit, stopping as soon as you hit the screw, and then from there you can use the "drill on the side" approach to get the screw out. Depending on how deep you had to go, you might not even have to fill the hole, because there will be enough solid wood at the top to hold the new screw. But if not, you can do the whole "drill a bigger hole, fill with a dowel" thing, and since you're coming from the bottom, the playfield will look like nothing happened. Just be careful to not drill too far; I suggest the old trick of marking the depth on the drill bit with masking tape.

Here are some web pages I found useful when I was researching my options:
https://forums.arcade-museum.com/threads/broken-screw-on-playfield.27550/
https://groups.google.com/g/rec.games.pinball/c/-nrSQi8PO0c/m/w8i0j2iHGQMJ
https://groups.google.com/g/rec.games.pinball/c/KwBfN1pJplM/m/Nn5YiqWCMiEJ

#8235 1 year ago
Quoted from kevmad:

Please help! I was screwing in a post into my new Sorcerer playfield (CPR), and the post sheared off, leaving the threaded part in the wood!!

Same thing happened to me restoring my Meteor last year....busted a screw-in post right off in my brand new CPR playfield. I fretted over it for hours - thankfully, with the help of other pinsider posts, I got pointed to a solution tool that (after 3 days of shipping time) pulled out my sheered off post in seconds and I was back in business.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1979-stern-meteor-project/page/2#post-6423303

#8236 1 year ago
Quoted from kevmad:

[quoted image]

ALL IS NOT LOST ! This happens all the time.

Find a piece of steel, stainless or hard metal tubing that fits EXACTLY the diameter of the threaded piece in the wood on the inside of the tubing. Thin wall size is very important.

Cut a little single notch about 1/16" suare or triangular notch into the edge of the tube with a dremel to make a tooth. You can make 2 opposed notches if you want, but I dont find it necessary usually.

Chuck the tube into a drill motor, place it over the broken screw and run the motor BACKWARDS, until the screw is free.

Fill the hole with whatever epoxy filler you want, put in a new screw, or the next bigger screw size if available, or drill thru and use a t-nut or nut and washer for the machine threaded posts.

Very little damage (or none) to the playfield if done this way.

Luthiers use this process on million dollar instruments.

A set if these is sold somewhere on the net. Its a specialty item, not at lowes.
I posted it in this thread a long time ago, Vid might have a link.

I usually just make one up as needed.

#8237 1 year ago
Quoted from kevmad:

[quoted image]

I would try using a good quality drill bit... put masking tape around the area...
Drill down the middle of the post.. hopefully it would crumble...
I am experiencing the same problem... I used multiple size drills to do the holes and
used dry soap.. it is a wood lubricator. scrape the minipost threads against the soap then screw
into the wood hole... use caution... I hope this helps.

#8239 1 year ago

https://www.woodcraft.com/products/screw-extractor-1-4

You can't drill the screw shaft on tiny #6 screws

A tubular screw extractor from below the playfield is the 2 second solution

6e0dfe48a0dfd8c6fd04713876ac56b608401b1b (resized).jpg6e0dfe48a0dfd8c6fd04713876ac56b608401b1b (resized).jpg
#8241 1 year ago

Brass tubing works really well for just a single screw.

Zero damage to the top of the playfield.

Either plug the hole from the top, or drill through and use a machine threaded post with a nut ot t-nut.

Its fast and easy and you dont have to fill and plug the bottom of the playfield when done.

Here is an example of screws broken off in hardwood:

https://cdn.jwplayer.com/previews/NgjeBQAu

I just use a scrap of hardwood flooring sample (free at home depot) with a hole drilled into it as a guide.

You can put a piece of masking tape over the clear to reduce chipping and clamp it down and keep the wooden guide from leaving any scratches.

The key is to run the drill backwards and find a piece of tubing that fits the screw pretty snug.

I have used Roll-pins as an extractor, in a pinch, but they make too big of a hole most of the time.

The shoulder of the new post will hide the repair and you wont see it.

#8242 1 year ago

I usually go in from the bottom, about 1/3 of the way.

Then grab the tip of the screw with needle nose vise-grips , turn CCW and it comes right out.

I'll use a little piece of dowel and glue, or a washer + machine screw post, depending on what's in my box

#8243 1 year ago

Thank you guys for all your replies on how to remove the broken threaded post from the playfield wood. It looks like the unscrew-ums is what I will try first. I am scared of the dowel method. It is comforting to know others have gone through the exact same thing and have been successful. I have to be careful as it is a broken in-lane post that is very visible and open (too bad it wasn't way in the back of the playfield or hidden under a plastic).

#8244 1 year ago

Added 50gm of this to 200-250ml methylated spirits (4 to 1 ratio). I stirred it, shaked it regularly and 24 hours later, most of it is still undesolved. Any ideas?

3DFFF1AC-B721-4FA8-8E06-1309023613D1 (resized).jpeg3DFFF1AC-B721-4FA8-8E06-1309023613D1 (resized).jpeg

#8245 1 year ago
Quoted from joshmc:

Added 50gm of this to 200-250ml methylated spirits (4 to 1 ratio). I stirred it, shaked it regularly and 24 hours later, most of it is still undesolved. Any ideas?
[quoted image]

Don't you use heat to melt the shellac? Wiki says to crush to fine powder then add
alcohol.

#8246 1 year ago
Quoted from kevmad:

Thank you guys for all your replies on how to remove the broken threaded post from the playfield wood. It looks like the unscrew-ums is what I will try first. I am scared of the dowel method. It is comforting to know others have gone through the exact same thing and have been successful. I have to be careful as it is a broken in-lane post that is very visible and open (too bad it wasn't way in the back of the playfield or hidden under a plastic).

It is scary but once you do it once you realize how easy it is to fix this.
I recommend you scrap those screw in post and use a nut and washer. They are just a much better alternative for a post that gets banged 100% of the time. The screw in posts are weak and will bend, deform the wood, damage the hole etc.
Maybe this game plays in a way that is not an issue? I just dislike the screw in posts

#8247 1 year ago

The screw in posts are weak and will bend, deform the wood, damage the hole etc.
Maybe this game plays in a way that is not an issue?

That's the inlane divider, not going to get a lot of force on it. Screw in is fine. Any one that has the ability to get whacked directly by the flippers I'm all for the machine post as you say.

I do now drill the playfield holes almost to the size of the screw going into it, CPR's playfields have been using exceptionally hard wood for at least 10 years now. (Maybe for the cores where OEM would be softer).

#8248 1 year ago
Quoted from slochar:

That's the inlane divider, not going to get a lot of force on it. Screw in is fine. Any one that has the ability to get whacked directly by the flippers I'm all for the machine post as you say.
I do now drill the playfield holes almost to the size of the screw going into it, CPR's playfields have been using exceptionally hard wood for at least 10 years now. (Maybe for the cores where OEM would be softer).

Agreed, but I have seen them bent. Especially if he is now oversizing the hole, making the screw grab weaker it will have less stability. So unless he is going the extra mile and filling the hole, drilling and tnut or nut/washer is how I do it.

#8249 1 year ago
Quoted from kevmad:

Yes, those are the exact tools for the job. I posted them here a long time ago.

they are basically a "toothed" roll-pin

If there isnt a perfect size available from them, certainly another roll-pin of a different size or brass tubing is available once you "get" the idea.

It similar to just using a piece of tubing, but more refined and very effective.

https://tltools.com/

#8250 1 year ago

I agree that the most sure fire method to ensure the post stays put long term is to now swap it out for one that attaches with a nut from below. Even with a hardwood dowel, the hole is going to be weaker than it would otherwise have been. Granted it isn’t getting slammed in the line of fire (any post that is should *definitely* not be wood threaded, I change them over all the time from factory), but a through-bolted connection will put the worry to rest for good.

I’m a recovering cabinet maker; whenever you pre-drill (and you should always pre-drill), make sure that the bit is the diameter of the core of the screw. The threads should be cutting a path but the body of the screw should not be getting any resistance. When in doubt, test it on a piece of plywood or hardwood scrap. It should drive comfortably without excessive force and when it’s seated it should be very firmly in place.
Not trying to make anyone feel dumb, not at all, just passing along something I learned in the cabinetry realm, it’s never steered me wrong.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Walnut Creek, CA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 179.00
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 8,788 posts in this topic. You are on page 165 of 176.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vids-guide-to-ultimate-playfield-restoration/page/165 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.