(Topic ID: 184292)

Video walk-through of Arcade Expo 3.0 in Banning, California

By Reality_Studio

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Hey guys, I just posted the video I took while I was at Arcade Expo 3.0 over in Banning, California. A big thanks to John Weeks for letting me film the place before it opened. Definitely an amazing show, I can't recommend it strongly enough. One note, I ended up having to replace all the audio while in the museum because YouTube was reporting over a dozen audio copyright violations because the radio was playing, so I replaced that audio with some voice over and a stock audio track. I think it came out ok, let me know what y'all think of the video. I just posted it so it will probably take some time for YouTube to process the 4k video stream, so it may look a little rough until that is done. Enjoy!

#2 7 years ago

Thanks for posting!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/video-walk-through-of-arcade-expo-30-in-banning-california and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.