8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by DRDAVE
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

Some footage from Pintastic New England

Ron...

#2 8 years ago

Makes me feel like I was there. Oh yea I was.

Thanks for sharing.

#3 8 years ago

Hey...who's that douchebag with his socks pulled up to his ass walking past the Full Throttle at starting at 8:28?

#4 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Hey...who's that douchebag with his socks pulled up to his ass walking past the Full Throttle at starting at 8:28?

Just some boob!

#5 8 years ago

For a good laugh watch a non pinheads pintastic video

#6 8 years ago

That video was just the Automated services table. One of my follow Sanctum friends was there early and lending everyone a hand. Those were all NIB games. He got to open an MMr, cut the strap, set it up and put the first game on it. He was so excited.

Get setup Mike.

On that note, the leg bolts for MMr were in the coin box. So he had to cut the head strap to get them and keep the head from flopping while he put the legs on. Why not just put the leg bolts in the holes?

#7 8 years ago

Most of those EMs where turned off from the night before. They worked, just weren't turned on for the morning traffic yet.

Quoted from Gizmonic:

Some footage from Pintastic New England
    Ron...
    » YouTube video

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/video-pintastic-new-england-walkthru and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.