(Topic ID: 94088)

Video of The Walking Dead (virtual) Pinball

By Aurich

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

d1.jpg
    d2.jpg
    photo.JPG
    There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 9 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

lol
    Uh...ok. I guess I will have to repeat myself yet again for the <edited> here: I didn't have to have shit explained to me since I already knew the ball trails could be turned off. Please, for the love of God, try to comprehend this.

Seriously, you and Markmon give me all of this crap over this single post:

Unbelievable.

Why are you still in this thread? You said you don't have one of these, you don't play these. So, leave them alone? Stop debating crap in here and going back and forth on what you said. It really isn't important and you are just cluttering this thread up (so am I now)

You hate ball trails, you were told they can be turned off. You got smart and said "how can I do that if I don't have?" Then eject my friend. Go comment on things that you have or play. I don't go into Woz threads and make comments for example since I don't have one and have no desire to go play one on route same with the new mustang. Once I get more time on them or play them I will comment. You don't have to comment on every single thread that ever existed and you clearly don't have to be correct always, regardless of what you think on that. That's all. Chillax King Rob

To be more on topic. The videos make the tables look so much flatter than they look in person, so crazy the effect.

#52 9 years ago
    Quoted from chadderack:

But that wasn't his point--that it could be shut off. The point was just that the ball trails were annoying to him in general

Understood...the ball trails annoy Rob and Rob's complaining (about the ball trails) annoyed markmon.

My brief rant was commenting on markmon's annoyance...thought that was obvious.

#53 9 years ago
    Quoted from jrivelli:

You hate ball trails, you were told they can be turned off. You got smart and said "how can I do that if I don't have?" Then eject my friend. Go comment on things that you have or play.

This is a discussion board Why can't he make an offhand comment? It was harmless until the little slap fest started

#54 9 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

I also don't like them, but I heard somewhere on the internet they can be shut off. Is this true?

+1,000,000 You win.

#55 9 years ago

Just for the hell of it, I'm going to +1 on the "I hate ball trails" statement. I really don't like simulated motion blur of any kind. On the other hand, DOF is neat, especially with exaggerated bokeh effects.

Just my random post of the day.

#56 9 years ago

I like how the gate acts in front of the plunge lane. Instead of it being a one-way gate that just keeps the ball out, it is a flap that goes down when the ball is plunged behind it. ut, if the ball approaches from the opposite side, it acts as a scoop. That's really cool. Wonder how one would hold up in real life.

#57 9 years ago
    Quoted from chadderack:

This is a discussion board Why can't he make an offhand comment? It was harmless until the little slap fest started
    » YouTube video

I was juat trying to say no need to comment in threads you have no interest in, just to comment and then start persinally insulting people, but my bad!

#58 9 years ago

Anyone know the release date?

#59 9 years ago
    Quoted from jrivelli:

I was juat trying to say no need to comment in threads you have no interest in, just to comment and then start persinally insulting people, but my bad!

I wouldn't have opened the thread if I had no interest in it genius

#60 9 years ago
    Quoted from S37VEN:

No solid release date but looks like late summer.

#61 9 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

I wouldn't have opened the thread if I had no interest in it genius

That's questionable. Let's stay on topic though and forget your personal insults. Thanks, bud!

#62 9 years ago
    Quoted from jrivelli:

That's questionable. Let's stay on topic though and forget your personal insults. Thanks, bud!

No, you don't get to tell me what you think the topic is, and more importantly, you sure as hell don't get to tell me what I'm interested in. "That's questionable"? So now you think you know me and what I am and am not interested in? GTFO.

Yes, I actually clicked on this thread, and then took the time to watch the video (you know, the video that was the subject of the thread?), because I had zero interest in it!

#63 9 years ago

Hey Rob, you watched that video too? What did you think of the ball trails?

#64 9 years ago

I just wish I could figure out how to turn the ball trails off on my Funhouse

#65 9 years ago
    Quoted from shakenbake:

I just wish I could figure out how to turn the ball trails off on my Funhouse

You could try playing without dropping a tab first.

#66 9 years ago
    Quoted from S37VEN:

No release date. But I heard people say Summer and Some people say Next Spring. No one knows I guess.

#67 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

No release date. But I heard people say Summer and Some people say Next Spring. No one knows I guess.

It is summer for sure.

#68 9 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Hey Rob, you watched that video too? What did you think of the ball trails?

I just wish there was an option to turn them off

#69 9 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

You could try playing without dropping a tab first.

Look out, Sealclubber could be lurking.

2 months later
    #70 9 years ago

It launched already did not even know - http://blog.zenstudios.com/?p=4848

There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/video-of-the-walking-dead-virtual-pinball/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.