Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Tympen
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Hi everyone, just a short video of my Bram Stokers Dracula that I just finished.
It was very very dirty and run down before the tear down. I added the cross mod and also the decals for the targets. Plays really fast now. DMD needs replacing thou.

Enjoy
Steve

#2 11 years ago

Thanks for the video! Looking good and really nice quality footage.

#3 11 years ago

really nice work!!

love the sky changing colors

#4 11 years ago

LOVE that color changing lights on your backglass! Beautiful pin and nice work!

#5 11 years ago

Very very nice, and a good video. What did you do in the backbox? I like it, and would be interested in the same...

#6 11 years ago

Thanks guys, I got the Cointaker back box kit for the colour changing effect. You can but the exact same thing from ebay. Look under VOLKA LIGHTING. You need the RGB LED strips (it comes in a roll and its peel and stick) then you add the CONTROL BOX (comes with a remote).On the remote you can change the LED strip to any colour you want possible and also set it to FADE or FLASH etc. I have done to a few pins now and its a really cool effec t for bugger all cost. I shot the video on my new Canon XF100 video camera and it came out really well in LOW LIGHT.

#7 11 years ago

That back glass lighting set up is bad ass! Thanks for posting the video.

#8 11 years ago

Looks great thanks for posting! cant wait to get to my drac and start working on it

#9 11 years ago

Looks really good. I'll be tearing mine down eventually, but I'm trying to get a lot of play time in first. Those crosses are really cool.

Right now, I have an LED strip in the backbox that flashes blue in the sky. I connected it to the "Mina" flasher (with an 8.2V zener diode in series). I think it might be a little too subtle, so I may have to make it more dramatic like your CT kit.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from Tympen:

Thanks guys, I got the Cointaker back box kit for the colour changing effect. You can but the exact same thing from ebay. Look under VOLKA LIGHTING. You need the RGB LED strips (it comes in a roll and its peel and stick) then you add the CONTROL BOX (comes with a remote).On the remote you can change the LED strip to any colour you want possible and also set it to FADE or FLASH etc. I have done to a few pins now and its a really cool effec t for bugger all cost. I shot the video on my new Canon XF100 video camera and it came out really well in LOW LIGHT.

Volka lighting?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 84.99
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/video-of-dracula-with-leds-and-couple-of-mods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.