(Topic ID: 114304)

Video montage of my addition arcade

By BOBCADE

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

I meant to do this a while ago....anyways this is a montage of my pincade from brain to construction. The early diagrams were initially a garage conversion but the last was of my dream addition, then a 3d render. Many revisions and pics are not included, maybe I'll make an extended edition lol.

*edited the link to be the video instead of my channel so it still works after I upload the next video. Pinside keeps sending to my channel though.

#2 9 years ago

Very nice job! Looks great. Looks like your collection has changed quite a bit since you started this project.

#3 9 years ago

VERY nicely done. I like the way the room is set up now that it's done. It must have driven you crazy not posting this on Pinside until it was finished. I like it A LOT!

#4 9 years ago

Some have like DM and T2 but others were wishers like IJ. And pins beat out vids on the wish list.

#5 9 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

VERY nicely done. I like the way the room is set up now that it's done. It must have driven you crazy not posting this on Pinside until it was finished. I like it A LOT!

Time just got away from me. It's hard to believe I started the project almost 3 years ago. I looked for my original posts and after a minute said screw it, start a new one.

#6 9 years ago

Here was the last Visio diagram. I changed the A\V wiring to be behind the bar and opted for the current layout once constructed started. The builder also gave me about a foot extra for free when lining up the foundation. It was completed a few years ago but I finally filled the space with games after getting NASCAR so it was video time.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#7 9 years ago

Looks fantastic! Nice work all around! -J

#8 9 years ago

Fantastic!!! Now that is a Mancave!

#9 9 years ago

I really like where you placed the audio/vid equipment, it leaves the screen area uncluttered.

#10 9 years ago

Awsome man cave.

#11 9 years ago

Looks great, congrats! What software did you use for the architectural mock up? The virtual walk through was a nice touch. Visio can't do all that can it?

#12 9 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

I really like where you placed the audio/vid equipment, it leaves the screen area uncluttered.

It also works great for flipping back and forth from the bar TV and the projector also. Some day Id like a L shaped bar and rack the equipment in the mini side. I also want to find some rolling recliners that resemble what's in my animation.

#13 9 years ago
    Quoted from Glarrownage:

Looks great, congrats! What software did you use for the architectural mock up? The virtual walk through was a nice touch. Visio can't do all that can it?

No, visio was great for the initial layout but when I wanted to see it in 3d I used Google Sketch and all the arcade models.

#14 9 years ago
    Quoted from BOBCADE:

No, visio was great for the initial layout but when I wanted to see it in 3d I used Google Sketch and all the arcade models.

Thanks, it looks great!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/video-montage-of-my-addition-arcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.