(Topic ID: 106164)

Victory at York Show

By DGrabber

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I know this is a long shot but I was at the York show on Friday and there was a Victory for sale for only $800. I'm kicking myself for not buying it. By chance does anybody know the seller or if it's still available. If not, does anyone have one for sale in good condition for around that price?
Thanks!

#2 9 years ago

I heard it sold, and I believe someone from Maryland bought it. Thats all I know

#3 9 years ago

Yes, it went to MD. My friend Brian bought it for $600.00! Had to be the bargain of the show! Rough cabinet but gorgeous playfield and plays great too.

#4 9 years ago

That's gotta hurt. Sorry for your loss.

#5 9 years ago

Instead of a Victory you got a defeat

#6 9 years ago

Wocka Wocka

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

Instead of a Victory you got a defeat

Got a chuckle outta that one.

#8 9 years ago

I have a project Victory I might consider selling if you want to repair it yourself. I doubt I'll have time to get it fixed up this Fall but if I did I would be in the $800 range working & shopped or $500 cash as-is.

I never even plugged it in yet but I have to assume it will need connector & board work - most machines do.

Location Carlisle, PA about 5 minutes from I-81 and 20 minutes or less from PA Turnpike.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/victory-at-york-show and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.