(Topic ID: 92996)

Vic Camp's Pinball Gathering in New Jersey Guest List info...

By Vic_Camp

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by jrpinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0486.jpg
    IMG_0485.JPG
    IMG_0491.jpg

#1 9 years ago

I am looking to add a bunch of first timers to my guest list to see/play my collection of EM machines from NJ,NY and PA.

I have 35 games tightly packed throughout the small rooms in my home and do not want to overcrowd gatherings. If you don't get an invite this time around i will put you on the next gathering which i have quite often.

Please send as much information as possible including phones numbers and state a little about your games or collections etc. Contact me through my email address. Thanks

#2 9 years ago

If Texas wernt so far away.........

--Jeff

#3 9 years ago
    Quoted from way2wyrd:

Yea, I know that feeling Jeff............

Ken

#4 9 years ago

Vic... Looking forward to some flippin' as it's been a while since I've been there.

Sometimes it's good to be a Jersey guy...

- jeff

#5 9 years ago
    Quoted from way2wyrd:

--Jeff

Jeff, I was thinking we should go. Jet Blue makes it a lot closer!

#6 9 years ago

You know how some baseball fans rent a super nice RV and travel the country all summer visiting all MLB Stadiums?

We should organize something like that. We could hit some pretty impressive game rooms on the East Coast I bet.

Ah ... to dream ...

Marcus

#7 9 years ago

Huge lifelong Em fan, but before I bug you with my info--are you anywhere near a train station? thx!

#8 9 years ago
    Quoted from way2wyrd:

--Jeff

Quoted from btw75:

nothing like a road trip....

#9 9 years ago
    Quoted from Xerico:

You know how some baseball fans rent a super nice RV and travel the country all summer visiting all MLB Stadiums?
    We should organize something like that. We could hit some pretty impressive game rooms on the East Coast I bet.
    Ah ... to dream ...
    Marcus

i'm in...

someone with good logistical skills could pull it off too... blueskying for a moment, it would be semi-feasible to do it on a timeshare basis...

#10 9 years ago
    Quoted from btw75:

Hell I have points on American,...... hmmmm

--Jeff

#11 9 years ago
    Quoted from StevenP:

Huge lifelong Em fan, but before I bug you with my info--are you anywhere near a train station? thx!

Newark Penn station is 20 miles and Montclair station is 3 miles.

#12 9 years ago

If I could get a ride from Montclair I'm in! EM joy....

#13 9 years ago
    Quoted from StevenP:

If I could get a ride from Montclair I'm in! EM joy....

Taxi!!!

1 week later
    #14 9 years ago

Texas caravan to NJ?

#15 9 years ago

Car pool from upstate, NY!

#16 9 years ago

One of these years, especially now that i am near retirement
    I will get back east to see your collection and visit some of the good pin shows in PA.

#17 9 years ago

Tom send me all your info for my guest list.

#18 9 years ago
    Quoted from IntoPinball:

Sometimes it's good to be a Jersey guy...

True!!
    Great times, fantastic people, outstanding machines! Thanks Vic!

#19 9 years ago

Vic,

I live in southern NJ near Chris. We can probably carpool.

I'd love to attend depending on the date.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Bert

#20 9 years ago

Bert send me all your information for my guest list....

#21 9 years ago
    Quoted from fflint_18:

Vic,
    I live in southern NJ near Chris. We can probably carpool.
    I'd love to attend depending on the date.
    Let me know.
    Thanks,
    Bert

I sent you a PM regarding Vic's party about 10 days ago. Hope you, Chris, and "boiler" can make it.

#22 9 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

True!!
    Great times, fantastic people, outstanding machines! Thanks Vic!

Hi Ted,

Somehow i have the wrong email address for you.
    Please contact me with your correct email address....i would like to send you an invite to my party this Saturday.
    Thanks,

#23 9 years ago

Hi Vic...just sent you a PM. Sorry to say I'm a guest at a convention in PA this Saturday...
    Hopefully, next time....

#24 9 years ago

Oh Yeah were still on and the weather should be real nice too!

I took off work today to complete the yearly PM shopping of my collection of pins for the gathering tomorrow which started some weeks ago.My hard work,blood,sweat and tears really paid off big time and the games are playing new like.

I'm also in the process of putting the final finishing touches on the new gameroom between the garage and basement with items i had laying around for years.

The early bird crowd will be here starting at 11am for bagels and donuts and coffee thing.
    Later food will be served around 2pm or so...I will have some beer,soda and water cold in the refrigerator.

Thanks to all that are going to be attending and those who couldn't make it this time... i have you on the guest list for the next event. See ya tomorrow.

#25 9 years ago

Hi Vic, I got a chance to catch up with Charles in Sparta. Thanks for the connection. Unfortunantly I have a family obligation tomorrow. Thanks for the invite . Still looking forward to meeting you and seeing your greatr collection. Thanks again, Sully

#26 9 years ago

Vic
    Thanks for hosting today. The games, food and company were great.

#27 9 years ago

Pics or it didn't happen

#28 9 years ago

Vic-

Tons of fun today. Amazing setup, great company and food. Real pleasure.

Not much from me in terms of action shots (a bit busy playing!) but here are a few from the room:

The gorgeous C37 I played the crap out of:
    IMG_0491.jpgIMG_0491.jpg

Just a few of the wedgeheads:
    IMG_0485.JPGIMG_0485.JPG

My awesome score on Domino at one point
    IMG_0486.jpgIMG_0486.jpg

#29 9 years ago

Always a good time and always nice to meet new pinsiders...

Thanks again Vic.

- jeff

#30 9 years ago

vic
    sorry I missed it again but will try again next time,
    here is something I always wondered? how many amp circuits do you have all those pins on?

#31 9 years ago
    Quoted from boilerman:

vic
    sorry I missed it again but will try again next time,
    here is something I always wondered? how many amp circuits do you have all those pins on?

I think there are three 15 amp and three 20 amp circuits for the basement gameroom which has 25 wedgeheads,but need to check to confirm.

#32 9 years ago

Nice lineup of games !

#33 9 years ago

Vic,
    Great party! Enjoyed all the games, especially KoD and Atlantis.
    Steve

#34 9 years ago

Wonderful get together and thank you for your gracious hospitality. I know you put a lot of work into preparing for it.

Great bunch of guys, all friendly and nice to associate some faces with the screen names from the forum.

Good food, cold beer and a fabulous opportunity to play many titles that I only heard about. Enjoyed the Royal Guard and Show Boat. Also thought that your Blue Chip was definitely cool with so little plays on it.

Appreciate it!

Joel

#35 9 years ago

Vic- many thanks. Great time as usual. Was nice to meet some more pinsiders. Thanks to Charlie for the delicious food as well.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vic-camps-pinball-gathering-in-new-jersey-guest-list-info and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.